[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bragging thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 533x800
Go ahead, talk about yourself. I encourage you to brag, it can be about anything. Make yourself feel good.

I'll read every post, I know there's a lot to be proud of ;)
>>
>>26935440

me on the right. i have given up.

>"i can only lick my lips because i wanna lick her titspuss."
>>
File: legit.gif (2 MB, 430x666) Image search: [Google]
legit.gif
2 MB, 430x666
Will finish my stem PhD soon.
Managed to get blowjobs from 3 different girls in a time span of 9 days in december.
At 30, I'm sleeping two 19 year olds off tinder atm.
(And I've got two 20 somethings on the go too. It gets easier with age. tbqh pick-up videos helped me with my attitude and in turn success, a lot. Even if I feel odd saying this here, as /r9k/ hates them. But just because they are too lazy to go out and try. My current stumbling block is how to talk less, funny enough)

Life could be worse.
>>
I had a nice walk today.
>>
I made this orchestral music thing today that I think is pretty cool
https://clyp.it/zg30tpk2
>>
File: FO6qNJ5.gif (2 MB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
FO6qNJ5.gif
2 MB, 500x525
>>26935728
I'm jelly, familurios
>>
I'm an expert in any video game I want to be
I just ate ice cream for the first time since late 2014
I have good grades or some shit but that's not really important
>>
>>26935728
nice me too
>>26935760
great song in my favorites list please link download.
>reminds me of my runescape days
>>
>>26935653
How'd you manage to get those BJs?
>>
>>26935440
I had a job as a lawyer at a decent sized firm making $135k/year. I got addicted to 4chan and haxball and wasted 80% of my days fucking around on the internet. I was so good at my work that i could basically cram everything in at the end of the night and then do it all again the next day. I was getting paid great money to be autistic on the internet all day.

After a few years of that i started to really burn out, couldn't make my hours, etc. I fell into a government job where i do even less work. I get paid way less and while i cant use the computer for anything fun, i am lucky not to be jobless with no prospects given how bad my Internet addiction was.

Also have 8/10 gf who is getting ready upstairs, we are going to dinner soon then i will take her home and fuck her brains out.
>>
>>26935440
I went cummies 5 times already today, and I still have 4 hours left
>>
>>26935878
One shy foreign girl at an uni event, one female friend who visited the city at Christmas and one fat girl from tinder (22yo).
I'm friends with all of them now. Unlikely anything will happen with the first one anymore, though.
>>
>>26936059
Very nice. Where was the foreign grill from? Are you Chad?
>>
>>26935842
Thank you !
I don't really want to make it downloadable in its current form though because it's not finished (I plan to make it part of a longer whole, I've also begun to write a simili-fugue for organ, here's what I have so far : https://clyp.it/zpi2ixk5). Sorry!
>>
>>26936059
>Unlikely anything will happen with the first one anymore, though.
Please go into detail of why this is the case, normie interactions fascinate me.
>>
File: 1456011106159.png (319 KB, 313x480) Image search: [Google]
1456011106159.png
319 KB, 313x480
I've been training Muay Thai for a year and on my first exam I had the advantage on 2/3 fights. On the second exam I still felt very good. While there is no strict win/lose criteria you still get a feel of how well you did. I bet I could kick the ass of many robots.

I also had a cute gf in high school and now my life isn't entirely pointless because it let me know happiness exists even if she hurt me bad and left me with an unhealthy obsession for finding another gf.
>>
I literally got my dick and balls touched by a human female today.
She was actually pretty cute.
Was the doctor giving me my physical.
>>
>>26936166
Should of asked her to suck on it

What do you think would happen if you did? Could you get in trouble?
>>
I didn't cry today
I didn't think about killing myself today so far
I ate and cleaned my place and read

today was an exceptionally good day
>>
File: inteli.jpg (157 KB, 992x880) Image search: [Google]
inteli.jpg
157 KB, 992x880
>>26936085
Spain. I'm German.

I'm not a Chad, it didn't come natural.
But I have a nice face and I really am not scared or give a fuck anymore, if I know I can push forward I do because there will be other girls I meet next month, no worry. I usually get a makeout out of first dates now (there were at least 2 more makeout-level incidents next to the 7 girls I mentioned since December)
>>
>>26936194
I don't know, i go back in a couple weeks. Probably gonna get laid famalam!
>>
File: 1455480102113.jpg (88 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
1455480102113.jpg
88 KB, 638x478
My best characteristic is that I don't like to brag.
>>
I have close friends.
I regularly go to parties.
I sleep with different girls on a regular basis.

I never believed I could do this as a nerdy teenager, but it was always my dream, and I finally made it guys. I did it.
>>
>>26936249
Jesus, if that's your best characteristic, you must be a terrible husk of a human being.
>>
File: 007.gif (958 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
007.gif
958 KB, 500x279
>>26935440
>I encourage you to brag

How do you brag exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 750x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 750x772
my hair was looking pretty nice today. i just took a test and i think it went well. my grades are improving which is nice. Its friday also so thats a plus. we are starting a new chalter in science and im pretty excited for that. have an easy business project but thats for tomorrow. ive almost completed my second day of nofap so thats good, was pretty difficult though. i think if i study hard enough this semester and put my phone in a different room while studying ill be able to get great grades!
>>
>>26936301
Humility is a virtue. Not everyone is a pleb who can be gratified by conceit, lil' bitch
>>
This thread depressed me so much.
>>
File: me and my own by me.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
me and my own by me.png
27 KB, 500x500
>>26936093
The Spanish one and the fat ones are virgins.
I went the netflix and chill route, came on her tits on the second date and showed her how to suck cock on the third. But she's religious and now doesn't want to do anything if I'm not serious, and I really don't want to gf a meh looking girl stranded in another country. So that's that. I help her with translating job applications now etc.
The fat one wants to get rid of her virginity, but we didn't find the time after me showing her the world of bj and I had much hotter chicks to date. (One of the 19yo tinder ones is a Polish girl with C cups)
The friend for Christmas is cute but crazy, we fucked and she left. If she comes back single one time we might repeat it, but the sex was meh, sadly. I also like her more for herself than for her quite good body. At least I'm 100% direct and open with that last one and I tried something we didn't before: she was edging me (handjob) for a lengthy period of time. Too bad that's a skill I can't really train her over any time period.
The other 19yo is horny as well and faps on Skype for me. She's okay looking, I donno.
I wanted to meet up with a tinder girl last week, but she flaked on me (and then said she forgot and is sorry), and I summed up my inner Chad and chatted up a girl at a coffee shop and took her home that night. Will have another date next week.
I'm skyped with the flaky girl and she also said she wants to fuck me (here I play 100% aloof, and desu I have enough to do).

Things are going good now, but I'm not a Chad by any means. I'm 30 and while I had a gf to make out with in school, I really only learned in my 20's how to make girls spread their legs.
Two approached my this year, which never really happened before, and one was 18 (mentioned in >>26936220)
I have a good face, that I'll admit, but I've also wondered "why do others get fun with girls and me nothing?" for 3/4 of my life and it only bettered once I became more direct (and maybe age itself helps)
>>
why should i bother
>>
>>26936922
because you got trips
>>
>>26935760
Whoa. That's pretty good. A bit of dissonance at the beginning though.

You should make some bad ass organ music like in the beginning of Spawn of Possession's Apparition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oT9_1zEDEA

Not sure what it is about the organ, but it has such a commanding tone and body to it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.