[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Update on Wagekek cure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (976 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
976 KB, 750x1334
Hello NEETS and Wagies alike. It's me again, professor NEET.

Since I posted my last thread, informing you of the truth, (Wagekeks are literal slaves, from a scientific standpoint, from anyone who didn't read the last thread) I have been working around the clock to cure Wagekeks of their affliction and free them from their own shackles. So far, I've had little luck. I've tried psychological options, explaining to wagekek subjects of the true joy of being a NEET, to no avail. I've tried a medical approach, injecting Wagecucks with dopamine and muscle relaxers (to try and make them less stressed) but the happier and more relaxed the Wagies become, the more fixated they become on forcing themselves into slavery. However, the one thing I tried that worked a little bit was something I like to call shekelstienian therapy. By making the Wagekeks believe that their respective shekelstiens WANT them to become NEETs, they become somewhat more responsive to my experiments. No conclusive results so far, but the tests are in their infancy. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress as we fight towards a cure. One day, Wagekeks, you will be as free as your NEET superiors. I promise.
>>
>>26935029
>I have been working around the clock to cure Wagekeks

so you are a wagecukk

congrats faggot
>>
It it scientifically proven that the NEET is the apex of human evolution?
>>
>>26935029

Please keep up the good work professor, we must save the wageslaves before they destroy themselves.
>>
>>26935029
>wageslaves don't work
>nobody produces
>neets starve

Wot?
>>
>>26935029
>>26935690
This is the epitome of cringe.

Seek help or employment
>>
File: 1447422945352s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447422945352s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>26935439
this

btf original
>>
Keep up the work Dr. NEET, I hope the Wagesla- eer i mean, Wagecucks, grow more intelligent soon.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v22.jpg (54 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v22.jpg
54 KB, 640x400
>>26935770
This post must be sarcastic or you are a giant newfag
>>
File: fbd[1].jpg (47 KB, 680x626) Image search: [Google]
fbd[1].jpg
47 KB, 680x626
>>26935743

Automation my friend.
>>
>>26935890
It was funny originally but after a couple months the joke grew tiresome and somewhat implies this is a neet is coming to terms of being a miserable failure
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 409x409
>>26935544
Some NEET scientists have labored under the belief that NEETs and Wagekeks are fundamentally different species, but I personally disagree with this theory. I myself happen to think that Wagekeks are the same SPECIES as NEETs, but are afflicted with a disorder which makes them seek out enslavement in a society which has evolved past the need for it. In the past, being employed made sense, but then, so too at one point, did being a hunter gatherer, but if someone sheds their clothes, technology, and starts hunting dogs at the local vets office and eating poisonous Berries in a McDonald's parking lot, we treat them as mentally ill as well, so why would the same not be true of Wagekeks? They too are going out of their way and suffering to emulate a way of life that no longer makes sense. I have reason to believe that it is an illness of some kind, be it medical or mental. I am equipped to study either possibility.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.