[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm angry all the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: pepe9.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
pepe9.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
I think I might've reached the next step in mental neetdom. Everything I read is pissing me off.

News pisses me off. Anonymous posts piss me off. People who criticize things that I like or my lifestyle piss me off as well. I can hardly contain my anger anymore. I feel the urge to go on rants and defend myself even though I shouldn't have to.

I go to places on the internet where I know people hate me, where I know they disagree with me, just to fuel my anger. Its the only way I can feel emotion anymore. Being offended and angry is the only alternative to being miserable and numb. And judgemental fucks are making it all the worse.

I fucking hate judgemental people. How dare you assume to judge the life of another person? You don't know what they've experienced or what their current situation is. Yet you assume to criticize them, their lifestyle, and their passions as if they were nothing but dirt. Its fucking pathetic and I hate anyone who does it.
>>
>>26934660
You sound like an asshole t b h
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>26934671
Fuck off. You don't know me, or my situation. You're one of the judgemental pricks I'm talking about. Get the fuck out of my fucking thread you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>26934660
>People who criticize things that I like or my lifestyle piss me off as well. I can hardly contain my anger anymore. I feel the urge to go on rants and defend myself
you had me up until this point, stop being an autistic degenerate
>>
>>26934660
I'm going to guess you used to be a nice guy (an actual one, not a fedora tipper) before all this, OP?
>>
File: canada.png (60 KB, 172x140) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
60 KB, 172x140
>>26934660
>I fucking hate judgmental people
He says, judging judgmental people.
>>
>>26934697
No I mean you legitimately sound like you have bipolar disorder or something
>>
File: pepe11.jpg (36 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe11.jpg
36 KB, 225x225
>>26934698
Fuck off. My lifestyle is perfectly justifiable. You've come to the NEET board to shit on NEETS. oh how original. I think I'm going to fucking vomit.

>>26934707
Sometimes.

>>26934709
Literally commit suicide you worthless fucking waste of life.

>>26934719
I do, among all the other issues I have.
>>
>>26934698
>throwing around words you don't know the meanings of
>>
File: 1416544267719.jpg (22 KB, 302x306) Image search: [Google]
1416544267719.jpg
22 KB, 302x306
>>26934737
So has any one particular event made you "snap" or have you slowly been grinded down over the years? Do you remember when you were last happy and what has transpired between then and now?
>>
>People who criticize things that I like or my lifestyle piss me off as well.

Have you considered >>/tumblr/
Nice blog btw senpai
>>
>>26934761
I've always been depressed. A few weeks ago something just snapped mentally. I can't read anything online now without getting angry. Feels like a defense mechanism or something like that. I don't know.

>>26934762
I'm not looking for a hugbox you waste of oxygen. I'm venting on the topicless venting board. This is literally why /r9k/ exists you fucking newfag.
>>
>>26934761

Seconded please share your experiences
>>
>>26934660

There is no judgement in death dear robot, think about it.
>>
>>26934810
To put it simply, I hate judgemental people because I hate myself. Any kind of criticism levied against me seems accurate to me, breaking down my already fragile ego. It pisses me off.

>>26934817
I'm obviously going to kill myself eventually. It just isn't the right time yet.
>>
Not OP but I have a problem with my anger. I don't show it but it often festers inside of me.

Normally it's due to stuff I imagine or hypothesis about. It may be as simple as someone at work doing something to piss me off or my flatmate not cleaning the plates. I then work myself up and am unable to sleep and think of all the scenarios related to this and all my feelings towards these people are just awful and hate-filled. Biggest problem is, as I said, they're always hypotheticals. 99% of the time these people don't do anything close to what I fantasise them doing.

And god forbid I get a girlfriend. i'm a clingy angry cunt.
>>
File: beetle.jpg (57 KB, 503x400) Image search: [Google]
beetle.jpg
57 KB, 503x400
>>26934848
I can somewhat relate to having a fragile ego. For example, if I ask someone for constructive criticism on something and they do so, I still get mad/sad (but I don't know it). Is this how you feel?
>>
>>26934748
im well aware of the meaning of both autistic and degenerate lad, if youre confused for whatever reason then look to ops behaviour
>>
File: 1406071419812.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1406071419812.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>>26934879
I meant "but I don't show it" not "but I don't know it"
>>
>>26934879
Yeah pretty much. Criticism in general doesn't sit well with me.

>>26934877
iktf bro

>>26934893
You still haven't killed yourself yet? I thought I specifically told you to kill yourself.
>>
>>26934660
I'm in the same boat OP, but I just keep coming back for more. The whole red-pill business has made me want to know every last detail about what people really think even if it leaves me feeling like shit.
>>
>>26934660
dude, are y0u me?
>>
I'm always angry internally.
>>
do you ever feel like you just want to wash it all away?
>>
>see someone being attacked or losing an argument about something I can relate to
>take it personally even though the conversation has nothing to do with me
>jump in and join the argument
>go from feeling fine one minute to being upset and annoyed the next
>spend the next few days thinking about the thread

I don't know how ignore something.
>>
File: image.png (495 KB, 1107x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
495 KB, 1107x1600
Being ceaselessly angry feels like lava pouring down your throat, doesn't it? Down the pipe, into the lake!
If you're into creative things, you can fuel your art pieces or music with your anger. Every once in a while you turn out with something great, and the other 90% of the time another little bit of you snaps
>ow the edge
>>
>>26935363
I know that feel.

Seeing people speak negatively about things that I like, or seeing someone lose an argument while defending something I believe in, puts me in a bad place and stresses me the fuck out.
>>
>>26934660

> Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be
>>
>>26934660
Change something. Make your life better in some way.
>>
I know what you mean anon, I don't know where it comes from

It's like you live with being depressed, helpless and NEET for so long that something inside you snaps and you just realise that nobody stands up for themselves any more and you just get *angry* at everything in the world.
>>
>>26935418

> WHEN a man desires a thing too much, he at once becomes ill at ease. A proud and avaricious man never rests, whereas he who is poor and humble of heart lives in a world of peace. An unmortified man is quickly tempted and overcome in small, trifling evils; his spirit is weak, in a measure carnal and inclined to sensual things; he can hardly abstain from earthly desires. Hence it makes him sad to forego them; he is quick to anger if reproved. Yet if he satisfies his desires, remorse of conscience overwhelms him because he followed his passions and they did not lead to the peace he sought.

> True peace of heart, then, is found in resisting passions, not in satisfying them. There is no peace in the carnal man, in the man given to vain attractions, but there is peace in the fervent and spiritual man.

> It does no harm to esteem yourself less than anyone else, but it is very harmful to think yourself better than even one. The humble live in continuous peace, while in the hearts of the proud are envy and frequent anger.
>>
>>26935405
I started reading homonculus just now thanks for the image anon
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.