[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost virginity in dream and it felt so real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 46326436662.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
46326436662.gif
535 KB, 640x636
Well I'm happy today robots and it was to my crush growing up gave her a titty fuck then came inside her, anyone else had realistic feeling sex in dreams?
>>
Yes, and this is a very original comment robot pls no ban
>>
File: 1428739008474.jpg (68 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1428739008474.jpg
68 KB, 332x333
>>26934544
Kinda realistic, I guess.

The best dreams are the ones where I'm just happy though - not temporary "this video game is cool" happiness, I mean "my soul is at peace" serenity.

But then I wake up and realize another day is starting all over again.
>>
When i was like 12 everyday I talked to this chick on runescape. We were good friends and one day I had a dream that i met her irl and fucked her on a couch. In the dream i came in like 2 pumps and it felt so good. I woke up and found out i had pissed myself a little bit
>>
>>26934600
The dream I just had was pretty good anon before I had sex I also did both meth and acid and almost got killed by some guy with a golf club
>>
>>26934544
How does it feel knowing your mommy has to clean your dried semen from your nocturnal emission?
>>
That happened to me, but it was with my brother.
I woke up disgusted with myself and the world.
It's been ten years and I still feel horrible when I remember the dream.
>>
I've been raped in dreams. It hurt.

Side point, but I was shot in a dream once, and I did a bunch of research into what getting shot felt like when I woke up and it matched my dream identically.
>>
>>26934703
I'm a big boy I clean my own nocturnal emmisions, it was only a bit of precum anyway no big deal
>>
>>26935022
I've been stabbed to death in dreams violently and also drowned deep under water in a small little crevice I couldn't get out of, pretty comfy shit desu
>>
>>26935061
>drowned deep under water in a small little crevice I couldn't get out of
>tfw recurring dreams of drowning while trapped under ice
>>
>>26935061
Really? Wow, someone else like me. I've had some other similar things, like some where I've been stabbed, eaten, shot with an arrow or something, but as sick as it sounds, I'm glad I'm not alone
>>
I had a dream where I was beheaded.

Was not fun.
>>
File: 42hk4Qt.jpg (128 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
42hk4Qt.jpg
128 KB, 600x640
>>26935192
>>26935226
>>26935095
Yeah anons I have had all this type of stuff in dreams numerous varying deaths some pretty graphic others less so, it used to happen frequently a few months ago like every second night never found out what it meant but it never seemed to actually freak me out in the dream or when I woke up, it just felt like it was a completely normal thing to happen to me
>>
>>26934544
>tfw lost my dream virginity to two (2) girls at once.
... You guys here aren't dream virgins are you?
>>
>>26934544
No but I did hold hands once in a dream.
>>
I fucked a child in an acid trip once. To be fair, she was my sister, and it was to consummate our marriage so that the kingdom would not destabilize.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.