[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just b urself! >Women aren't shallow...they only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: Being Myself.png (31 KB, 1118x387) Image search: [Google]
Being Myself.png
31 KB, 1118x387
>Just b urself!
>Women aren't shallow...they only care what's on the inside.
>Just put yourself out there!
>I can't believe you don't have a gf.
>Just get educated and get a good job, and you'll be swimming in the ladies!
>There's someone out there for you.

These are the type of phrases that robots usually make fun of. I found it to be good trolling, but didn't really think it had too much basis in reality, but I was proven wrong at a recent speed dating event I went to.

>Be me, 25 year old male.
>6' tall, white, skelly but not holocaust level (~150 pounds).
>5.5-6/10 facial aesthetics (based off of /soc/ ratings).
>College-educated, good job and variety of interests.
>Go to speed dating event.
>13 women, of which three are Stacies and three are whales. The rest are average, give or take.
>Show up after work, so dressed up well (no autism clothing) and very clean (showered, trimmed nails, flossed my teeth before going, etc.).
>Go on my 13 'dates.'
>Good conversations at most tables. Had quite a few girls legitimately laughing (or at least so I thought).
>End of night, we have to turn in our cards which say whether we want to talk to the person again.
>Check yes to 12 of the 13 women, even though some weren't my type. Only one I rejected literally wouldn't answer any of my questions except with one line answers, so I couldn't see how we'd make conversation on a first real date.
>Get e-mail today (pic related) with results: no mutual matches.
>Literally rejected by 12 women in a row.
>Actually very likely 13 women.

Well at least now when I get that "how can you not have a girlfriend" question, I have proof that I'm unwanted by the opposite gender. If you're not a 9/10 male, you are pretty much dead in the eyes of women.
>>
>>26934253
Sorry to hear anon, do not lose hope though.

When you say "dressed up well" do mean casual, but nice? Or did you dress like Reviewbrah?
>>
>>26934295
Business casual. I was wearing a button down shirt, dress pants and dress shoes. I went to it after work, so it wasn't right off the ironing pad ironed, but still looked pretty good.
>>
>not holocaust mode
>6 feet 150lbs
Nigga, Im 5'9 and i look skinny at 165 lbs
>6/10 based on soc
Sorry to tell you this but i really wouldn't take the advice of a bunch of retards from another board of the same shittt website. Guarantee you're not above average
>>
That sucks. What were the other guys like?
>>
>>26934549
There's a difference between skinny and holocaust. Yes, I AM skinny, but not sickly looking skinny. I've seen many skinny/scrawny guys with gfs before.

Well I don't see that much wrong with my face. Full hair, decent jawline, no nigger lips, etc.. I'm not Chad Thundercock, but I have good enough facial aesthetics.
>>
It's a classic. You threw a wide net. Women go straight for the biggest sea bass.
>>
>>26934565
There were a few more guys than girls, so like 15 or 16 including me.

Everyone was in the same age group (20s - early 30s). Maybe 4 Chads, some young college students (the typical looking liberal ones with the 'problem glasses'), a few manlets (like 5'6-5'8), some balding guys and one neckbeard (he looked like he came straight out of 4chan cringe thread).

I wasn't the most attractive, but not the least attractive either.
>>
>>26934690
Maybe just bad luck anon

Try again I guess
>>
This is kind of what puts me off going to one of these things. I'm exactly like you described yourself OP. 25 skinny nerd, decent job, college education, nice house and car.

But I bet at the end of the day it all comes down to looks.
>>
>>26934690
How did it go for the 4chan guy?
>>
>>26934744
Wait 10 years, then you'll have plenty of mature women who wants you
>>
>>26934766
I don't really wanna wait to settle down with a girl who "had her fun" fucking Chad while acting like people like me didn't exist in their 20s.

Even then it's only for my money.
>>
>>Good conversations at most tables. Had quite a few girls legitimately laughing (or at least so I thought).
Have you considered the possibility that a few other guys were even better?
>>
>>26934803
Just 7-8 Chads, it's not so bad. And you can hear stories about how stupid Chads can be and how clumsy they are in bed
>>
>>26934832
When you say a few, it sounds pretty clear that OP was at least half way through the group. Sounds like all the women from the best to the worst all thought they were worth the top half of men.
>>
yeah you need at least 7/10
at the bare minimum
take my advice and get a foreign woman, everyone else already did
>>
>>26934851
Sounds absolutely horrifying
>>
>>26934749
I don't know. I mean we were e-mailed out results after the event ended.

Everyone was pretty cordial to each other. It's not like anyone flat our rejected someone in person.

But if I got rejected by 12 women, I can't imagine it going better for the neckbeard. Or anyone other than the 4 guys who had superior attractiveness.
>>
>>26934913
well when you say 'out of' it confusing
they could simply reject 10 guys and it would say the same thing
>>
>>26934832
Well it's not like the woman only could choose one person. So even if others also had good conversations, it doesn't justify 12 women rejecting me.

Only explanation is that women only want the top tier men in terms of looks.
>>
>>26934615
No, you're fucking ugly stop deluding yourself

If you weren't ugly you would have a gf
>>
>>26934913
What if he actually got some dates? I bet he could give an advice or two, you should ask him about his result
>>
>>26935007
Do you got a gf? How did you meet her?
>>
>>26935031
I don't have a gf because im ugly. Ugly people don't have gf's when will you learn this.
>>
>>26935007
>I'm ugly so everyone else on 4chan must be as well!

Nah, I'm average. But that doesn't work well in the dating world.

>>26935012
It's possible I suppose. Like I said, I don't know how the other guys did. The guys weren't really interested in getting to know each other, so I'll never see the neckbeard again unless it's at another speed dating event kek.
>>
>>26935071
But you are pretty, on the inside.
>>
>>26935073
You should totally go on more speed dates and then report back about neckbeard experience
>>
>>26934744
Getting rejected is a hard dose of reality, but I'm actually a bit relieved that I at least know how women feel. Also, these events do help improve your social skills since you're literally thrown in the face of 10+ women in an hour or two.

I registered for my free second one. Ready for another 12 to reject me lol.
>>
look there is no magic technique, confidence doesn't help,clothes barely help, showing helps a bit.
honestly there is no rule you have to follow like dumb PUA's sell you.
you are literally born with what you have, you are dealt a hand and have to manage around it.

if you want a woman that truly appreciate you, stay away from western woman, its not just a meme. they overblow their sexual marketplace values by few points. they think being white and having a pussy is game over
>>
File: 1419330410366.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1419330410366.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>26935222
>confidence doesn't help
>>
>>26935073

>Nah, I'm average.

There is something you seem to refuse to understand. When you are an average male, it's literally being the same as being fucking ugly.

Girls don't wan't average guys, they want a guy that stands out, and are usually into guys way above her leagues. You have no idea, I'm currently at uni and I'm in contact with a shitload of women, and oh boy it's astonishing, even 2/10 fucking ugly girls only want Chad or some 8/10 guy, they are deluded.

I'm average too, never got a single girl in my 3 years of uni, I'm like a fucking ghost, when you don't stand out, it's the equivalent of being invisible, you have to be special in a good way, in order to get pussy.
>>
>>26935244
Or just wait until you are 35
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-18+at+04.14.58).jpg (14 KB, 222x244) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-18+at+04.14.58).jpg
14 KB, 222x244
24 year-old 6'4, 245lbs, relatively muscular white male pursuing math/chem double major with minor in physics. I play drums, lift weights, love metal music, and am a good conversationalist that can make groups of people laugh easily. Pic related is me.

I am also a kissless virgin who has never been approached by a single woman outside of drunk women at parties.

Guess I'm not good enough either.
>>
>>26935237
someone said it better than me.
"confidence is a result of an outcome rather than the cause".
you can't sell yourself as high value men when you don't have that value.
>>
>>26935244
>There is something you seem to refuse to understand. When you are an average male, it's literally being the same as being fucking ugly.
Uh, wat? I literally said something similar in my OP:

>If you're not a 9/10 male, you are pretty much dead in the eyes of women.
>>
>>26935328

Then stop attending to these fucking retarded meet ups and do something better with your time.
>>
File: 1430434892517.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1430434892517.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>26935288
>Just b confident...women aren't shallow. XD
>>
>>26935354
Well, it helps improve my social skills so at least there's that. And it's nice having proof of how picky women are.
>>
>>26935354
he should just go to southeast asia and import a bride
but make sure you don't buy her a TV
>>
>>26935288
>Guess I'm not good enough either.
Having all of those good traits doesn't help if you are ugly like you are.
>>
>>26934253

The thing /r9k/ doesn't understand is that it doesn't matter at all if you fail, you still do have to put yourself out there in order to make a match.

You either soldier on or you give up and accept dying alone. There are no other options. And if you need /r9k/ to reinforce your giving up every single day, you should probably still be trying.
>>
File: a woman's view.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
a woman's view.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1425
>>26935506
We keep on trying because it's human nature to want a significant other.

But it's pretty hard to want to keep on trying when pic related is actually how a woman views thing. Why keep playing the game when the prize is unattainable?
>>
Yeah no as a woman who is normal and not a batshit crazy slut (like the kind with dyed hair or the kind who read manga and cosplay) looks matter A LOT. I had a friend who is 28 and "post wall" but still fairly hot reject a very rich guy simply because he was average looking, lanky and only 3 inches taller (she wants a guy who is taller than her when she wears five inch heels)

So yeah "looks don't matter" is a meme that sluts tell you to try and get you to buy them dinner or give them money as an orbiter

Hate to be the bearer or bad news
>>
>>26935613
if its not worth it then walk away.
eventually other men walk away too.

most people will tell you woman were always like this and that you have to sacrifice, it might be true but back then you didn't have tinder and all that garbage, if you catch a girl she's yours
>>
File: 1369445029796.gif (396 KB, 257x198) Image search: [Google]
1369445029796.gif
396 KB, 257x198
>>26935288
How the fuck can one human being be so incomprehensibly ugly?
>>
File: blazingsaddleslol.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
blazingsaddleslol.gif
2 MB, 320x240
who cares dude?

just educate yourself, get a decent job, save your money, work on yourself/self improvement, and then when the used up roasties need a beta provider in their 30s and you're in your 30s you can just pump and dump them. hell, you can easily score yourself 20 something year olds if you flash the cash in your wallet.

that last bit is no joke, ive gone out into pubs/clubs before and just accidentally revealed my wallet is overflowing with cash and girls with their boyfriends will literally go right up to you and start hitting on you. i saw one chick with her bf and her eyes just about popped out of her head when she saw the contents of my wallet. you could see the dollar signs on her eye balls.

that's my advice, take it or leave it, but it's been working for thousands of years. women are materialistic whores. ALL women are whores, they ALL trade something for sex.
>>
>>26935656

why do ugly women like yourself and your friend think they're entitled to a rich 8+/10 chad?

what do you bring to the table apart from 'muh vagina'?
>>
File: cage.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>26935007
>If you weren't ugly you would have a gf

>this is what /r9k/ believes

its all about the money, swag and status, senpai.

Looks only work if you're a 10/10
>>
Sucker. How much did you pay to go to this little get together? You do realize the pretty girls that go, go because they are actually paid to, right?

That is their job. They show up to bait guys like you into paying money to show up in a desperate attempt to earn their company. You bought into a scam.
>>
>>26934851
I'd literally rather live my life alone.
>>
>>26934690
>problem glasses

what does that mean
>>
>>26935613
conEdison changed to magic is a good touch, never noticed that before
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
>>26934851
7-8 is risky

Getting a wife from a foreign country is a FAR FAR FAR better bet.

Marriage and family related materials.
Links
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2014/08/a-look-at-infidelity-why-do-partners-cheat/
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=1
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2014/08/a-look-at-infidelity-why-do-partners-cheat/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3517175/
https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3214800.html

PDFS
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.asanet.org/journals/ASR/Feb13ASRFeature.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
well first of all if you're 5.5 on 4 chan you're probably much lower in real life.

4 chan ratings are usually way too generous, like to levels of stupidity.

even then the thing they don't tell you is 6/10 is the actual cut off.

the other thing is that online dating is just a smorgasbord for women, they're all inundated with pictures & messages, there's absolutely no ramification for rejection, and so they tend to ignore everyone other than the best they can get.

if I had literal hundreds of women vying for my attention online I'd be the same.

and yeah online dating is literally only about looks initially, it's sort of like applying to a firm for a job; they're filtering applicants by GPA and if you're below the cutoff they don't even read it.
>>
>>26937023
>the other thing is that online dating is just a smorgasbord for women, they're all inundated with pictures & messages, there's absolutely no ramification for rejection, and so they tend to ignore everyone other than the best they can get.
First of all that's exactly what he fucking said.

>if I had literal hundreds of women vying for my attention online I'd be the same.
Secondly it wasn't online dillweed.
>>
>>26937182

1. no it wasn't.

2. point stands.

no difference between speed dating and online dating, especially a form of speed dating that lets them reject you from the safety of their pc screen days later with no explanation/elaboration/elucidation.
>>
>>26937273
>1. no it wasn't
> If you're not a 9/10 male, you are pretty much dead in the eyes of women.
What's the difference between this quote from OP and them taking the best that they can get?

And speed dating isn't exactly the same, personal impressions are far better than some pics and texting, and there's less competition too.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.