[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone think the solution to everything is having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 1440x1080
Why does everyone think the solution to everything is having a job?
>my parents give me shit for not having a job at the moment, even though I've already had 5
>my friend shits on me for being lazy but she only works twice a week and makes $1500 a night
Even if I got a job they'd just find something else to fault me on. Why does having a job mean SO much to people, like its the only way to prove you aren't a lazy piece of shit. Wake up sheeple, you've been brainwashed
>>
>>26933765
They are soul reapers.
>>
>>26933765
>my friend shits on me for being lazy but she only works twice a week and makes $1500 a night
...the fuck does she do? Stripper?
>>
>>26933813
She's a bartender at a high end bar/club. She says if I got a job that would fix almost all my problems. But I can only qualify for minimum wage jobs and you can barely survive on that shit
>>
>>26933765
But you can just replace those people with money
>>
>>26933765
this sandwich reminds me of my younger days. my step mom would take me to therapy, and afterwards we would go to the library. there was a little cafe that had some of the best sandwiches. my favorite one was called the "Huck Finn," and a lot of them had cute play on words. ah, good times.
>>
I work full time and never see any of my family and they're mad because I don't spend time with them anymore.

there is no pleasing normies
>>
>>26933874
They're called Paninis
>>26933883
It's always something. Nothing you do will ever be enough, they just take take take
>>
>>26933765
>Why does having a job mean SO much to people, like its the only way to prove you aren't a lazy piece of shit. Wake up sheeple, you've been brainwashed

Males have to do something useful in order to have value. But women automatically have value due to being able to make babies.

Any group of proto-humans that didn't take care of their women, and prevent males from being lazy and draining resources, then they wouldn't have survived long enough to become our ancestors.

So we have this 'don't tolerate lazy males but do tolerate lazy females' preference hard-wired into our psychological makeup thanks to evolution.

Deal with it and get a job.

Also post pics of your stripper friend.
>>
The truth of the matter is that people who obey the rules set out for them are massively in denial and know they'll regret not taking chances, or if it's your parents, they are currently regretting. I got a step dad who is already bugging me about not having a job when I just got fired a week ago, talking to me about moving out and all that shit. He has a stay at home job and drinks vodka from 7am to 10pm every single day, while chainsmoking. The only thing I want is him to die (or my mom to divorce him, preferably both), he's absolutely miserable anyway.
>>
>>26933765
The problem is that people want you to be productive in society and not care about your individualism. No one does.

My only advice is to make money out of whatever interest(s) you have. Maybe free lance.
>>
>>26933967
Seriously though, why do they want us to be as miserable as them? Why have kids if you're gonna guilt trip them for living with you? If you can't afford kids then don't have them you fucking idiot normies. They really need to start sterilizing people so we aren't so overpopulated with normies
>>
My jimmies are rustled
>>
>>26933865
>for minimum wage jobs and you can barely survive on that shit

So then how are you surviving right now? You know, it's kind of fun being independent and growing up.
>>
>>26933865
Fuck friend

Get money

Get bitches
>>
File: 1451207778773.jpg (143 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1451207778773.jpg
143 KB, 500x485
>>26934163
Not when you have all of the responsibility without any of the things that make being an independent worth it. No relationships, no friends and you do nothing but work or come home too tired for your hobbies. You need a reason to do it and a lot of people these days don't have that. Sure, you could do it all for yourself but that can only keep you motivated so long.
>>
>>26934089
>If you can't afford kids then don't have them you fucking idiot normies.

This problem is especially complicated since our parents, and to a lesser extent their parents, let the world get to the state it's in today. I can either move out and afford to live with absolute stragers, or I can live in the relative comfort of home. When they were 18 and moved out, an unskilled labor job that paid them enough for all their bills on the first check existed, now you'll just barely be able to afford all your bills on that job by the last check of the month. What a wonderful life!
>>
Not only work is slavery but you have to act like this is the best thing ever. This is were i can't keep the mask up, i can't pretend i love cutting wood and want to do this for the rest of my life. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>26934216

One thing at a time, You can't grow relationship and have friends if all you do is stay home and sulk. I've met a lot of people at work and through those people, I've met even more. Having no friends is no excuse to not make yourself a life.
>>
>>26934380
If you work in the type of environment that allows it, sure. The best time to make friends really is at a min wage job or school or some kind of activity/class you do. Right now I work with people twice my age and no have no opportunities to make friends.
>>
>>26934359
That's how I am with customer service jobs. I've been fired from jobs for arguing with a customer when they were being a piece of shit. White moms are always the worst
>>
>>26934677

Yeah Anon in those kind of jobs you have to bend over and take it you have to be a nice little cuck for your jewish overlords
>>
>>26933765
Because people meet other people in work, it's where most people meet their partners. It stops you feeling like a dependent sponge. It stops you feeling as apathetic about life. It allows you to enjoy many of your hobbies more because you learn to appreciate them instead of suffering tired gamer syndrome after 60 hours a week of playing games, watching anime and fapping.
>>
>>26933865
>She says if I got a job that would fix almost all my problems.
Women privilege right there. For her going to work is a time for socializing and meeting new people who treat her like a goddess for having a vagina.
>>
>>26934677
>I've been fired from jobs for arguing with a customer when they were being a piece of shit. White moms are always the worst
I never understand this mentality
Why would you argue with a subhuman? They aren't capable of rational thought; so what's there to argue with? Would you argue with a literal sheep?
It seems self-evidently true that there is literally nothing to be accomplished by arguing with a customer, and I don't see why anyone wouldn't grasp that truth unless they themselves are stupid white trash
>>
>>26933765
>even though I've already had 5
oh yeah? try being in your 20s never ever having a job. you'd feel like a disgusting little kid.
>>
>>26933765
Because in a capitalist society that is how you earn currency which you can exchange for housing, sustenance and enjoyment.

Its nice that you have mommy and daddy to house you and feed you. But they wont be around forever and they are probably hoping you figure out a way to support yourself before they die.

>inb4 reeee

Its true
>>
>>26933765
crab bucket mentality

normies cant even go a few months without wagecucking. the existential suffering becomes too much. normies hate thinking for themselves, pathetic slaves
>>
>>26933765
being a NEET is hell on earth for any sane individual
>>
>>26935876
I agree with this the most. Fortunately, there's a way to one-up all the sheeple, you need to escape from society. Check this out:

www.earlyretirementextreme.com

Follow the step-by-step plan and rub your freedom in their fat, dumb faces.
>>
>>26933765
I was more miserable and suicidal when I had a job
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.