[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my country is going to war soon >tfw only the fittest,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1388312283369.png (32 KB, 638x758) Image search: [Google]
1388312283369.png
32 KB, 638x758
>tfw my country is going to war soon
>tfw only the fittest, toughest and meanest motherfuckers will be sent on the battlefield
why
I want to kill shitskins
Chads get all the good things in life REEEEEEEE!
>>
hello muhammad hijab al-lahakbari

eventually kim jong-dong
>>
>>26933382
I think I missed out on something. Who are you going to war against?
>>
>>26933665
ISIS in Libya
boots on the ground 'n shieet
>>
>>26933382
>dying for your country

be glad those chads are going to get royally fucked up on the battlefield and never come back the same. Providing they even do come back.
>>
>>26933679
You must be severely autistic if you believe that 50 soldiers in Lybia sent to protect oil plants could ever mean anything remotely close to a real fucking war.
Also islam >>>>> roman catholicism
Fuck off
>>
>>26933679
i don't get it. Are you Libyan, or are from another country that's going to invade Libya?
>>
>>26933679
Ah, ok then.
>>
>>26933711
We'll send 5,000.

>>26933717
I'm from Italy. The government had decided to intervene in Libya within the next weeks/months.
>>
>>26933382
i can kill you m8
>>
>>26933735
>Italy
>doing more than limited military action
Not with your shit economy, brah.
>>
>>26933735
That has to be still approved by the burgers

>>26933781
Fourth european economy, we can bring this shit down if we want to
>>
>>26933806
Mussolini tried to tangle in Africa, didn't end too well for you Luigi.
>>
>>26933886
Easy to tall shit when you allies cuck had to bring the whole world against two nations, fuck off
>>
go join the kurds
>>
>>26933954
three nations*
don't forget the overconfident gooks on the other side of the world
>>
>>26933999
Which were basically non existent in the european theatre.
Italy was also under harsh economic sanctions. Definetly not the same situation as today.
>>
>>26933806
keep saying that mario. Just throw some pizza's at the terrorista'-mama mia's and you will be set.
>>
>>26933382
If Trump gets elected it won't happen. He always says stay the fuck out of the Middle East and let Russia handle ISIS.
>>
>>26934081
Better start digging your grave, omar al mukthar
>>
>>26933954
Except the italians were shit tier soldiers, surrendering en masse in north africa to smaller australian forces, mussolini was a strategic retard in invading neutral greece and forcing the germans to save him, even Rommell couldnt stand the wogs alongside his germans.
>>
>>26934102
If trump gets elected america will become an isolationist hermit state. No more free military aid, no more NATO bases on my soil. I truly hope so.
>>
>tfw Sweden
>people haven't recovered from the leftist drugs yet
>won't close borders completely
Please don't Italy-chan I don't want any more. I'm full.
>>
>>26934174
Rommel also said that the italian Bersaglieri were better than german soldiers.
And, as said, italy was under economic sanctions, unequipped and unprepared for war. Hitler fucked the whole 2 years of peace plan deal and screwed the whole thing
Fuck off back to pol with your ignorance
>>
>>26934174
>implying italy is the same of the time of Faggettini
>implying italian special forces aren't top 3 in the world alongside with navy seals and sas
>never watched any video of instructor 0
>>
>>26934237
>implying you shouldn't wash your mouth before referring at Him
>>
File: correzionato.png (422 B, 32x19) Image search: [Google]
correzionato.png
422 B, 32x19
>>26934252
You mistyped here, no problem, fixed for you
>>
>>26934310
How original, you forgot the burger flag waving under
>>
>>26934343
>gets BTFO
>put on the "how original" argument

maybe that's why army won't accept you, they don't want too many faggots
>>
>>26934395
I'm not OP. I couldn't care less for an already doomed carcass of a continent, let alone cleaning other's messes and calling it a "war"
>>
File: TOPKEKM8.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TOPKEKM8.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>26934448
>wants the "old good time" to come back
>not even man enough to join the army for at least 1 year
top fucking kek
dream on fascicuck
>>
File: file.jpg (82 KB, 680x500) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
82 KB, 680x500
>>26934538
>dying for the jew
Lucky me, I'm the cuck. Go ahead, enlist please. See u on the other side.
>>
>>26934571
>fell for the "jew rules the world meme"
>doesn't know the true will of jews is make people think they are powerful
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Go on, good goy, keep sucking they big jew cock, little fascicuck
>>
>>26934613
> wants to kill israel's enemies
>u da tool mane, stop bliebeng cunsperacy, join the navy

Whatever, I wont stop you.
>>
>>26934664
>Lybia
>Israel's enemies
top c u c k
>>
>world war III literally right around the corner
>Second Cold War inevitable

Will you stand with your country when the world is finally ablaze robots?
>>
>>26934718
>he thinks were going to fight lybian army pr lybians, for what matters

Your autism is showing again, I'll just end this for you. Hope you get enlisted at least in your dreams, champ
>>
File: blazingcapitalists.jpg (45 KB, 394x395) Image search: [Google]
blazingcapitalists.jpg
45 KB, 394x395
>>26934743
I'll gladly enlist for putin's collaborationists when he rolls over yurop. Fuck the west, it doesn't represent me anymore. May eurasia come.
>>
im in the us military and you just need to be in ok shape to join the military and possibly the infantry. How hard is it in your country?
>>
>>26934808
You have to score enough points in a rating system that includes a lot of licenses such as skiing, alpinist, diver and such just to score enough points. Some people have them, pthers fakes them and gets recommended, who knows. The italian army has become a closed doors party for recommended people and lucky bastards, from what I've heard.
>>
>>26933382
Theres a war starting? I must have slept through the briefing.
>>
>>26934808
>You just need to be in decent shape to be a grunt

Ahh no, no you need a very high level of fitness to run 14miles with 20kgs of gear on you.

Here in Australia if you cant run 2.4kms in under 9mins as a average time you are shit.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.