[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me who your favorite candidate is and why it's trump.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 884x903
tell me who your favorite candidate is and why it's trump.
>>
I want Bernie to win because I want a president to die in my life time.
>>
I want Hillary to win because I miss the nonstop shitstorm on tv when Bill was in office.
You kids missed out, I really hope you guys get to see it.
>>
>>26933240
Trump because I'm not American, and also because he's going to Nuke the Neets and have them work in Chinese factories.
>>
>>26933307
>implying trump wouldn't be a nonstop shitstorm himself

>>26933240
where are those videos you posted a few days ago?
>>
>>26933336
deleted them.

>>26933333
TRUMP QUINTS CHECKED
>>
trump is a dumpster of a politician and if you're considering casting your vote for him, the only one you get for this election, you are an irredeemable shithead.

bernie sanders is the best candidate in this race, it really should be obvious but i'll spell it out for you drooling clowns that actually want to be helped.

unless you have over half a million dollars in wealth, the republicans are not on your side. long term republican control of the federal government will lead to the atrophying of institutions: education, courts and prisons, even the fucking military because they don't give a fuck. republicans represent the people that are already self-sustainable, they dont want to pay for shit that will make this society better or create jobs outside of essential industry, and we'll get to that in a second, numbnuts.

if you're a stupid tax-paying work donkey that doesn't want to pay anymore, let me first tell you that unless you are in the top tax bracket, you are getting more value from federal services than what you are actually paying for. you might not see it every day, but the fact that you aren't a slave to some chink or a krout is something to consider (i'll wait while you go back and check which party was in power during the world wars + korea) and guess what moron, you're gonna get old someday and your boss isn't gonna change your diapers or buy your groceries.

anyways onto the economy and shit. america is so much fucking better because of all the federal jobs. the infrastructure is first rate, but even all the shit stuff keeps losers on payroll and that results in cool shit like paintball and world of warcraft and monster trucks and stupid shit that you like. there just isn't enough fucking demand for products to put us all to work so we have to tax rich fuckers and put slobs to work, trust me its better for everyone and its the only thing keeping this shit train rolling.

i can't believe i have to hold your fucking idiot hands through this.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 232x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 232x250
>>26933545
S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

oc
>>
>>26933545
Wow, an actually insightful political post on 4chan. Hats off to you, sir, I'm legitimately shocked.
>>
>>26933467
why'd you delete them?
>>
People don't like smart, honest, and competent politicians.

I don't get it.
>>
>>26933240
Tell me who is molesting polar bear and why it's her father.
>>
>>26933545
What are your thoughts on Trump having a higher tax rate for the rich than Berine according to both their websites? Since your main thing seems to be taxing the rich Trump promises the highest tax rate on the rich over any candidate.
>>
>>26933657
i'm not pro taxes at all. i'm pro value. the biggest value i can get out of this election is a higher wage and more health care. i'd like free groceries and a weed ration and and whatever free shit i can get. donald trump would not expand government services and is not promoting wage policies that are in my interest, he might raise revenue but he'd probably use that to shrink the deficit, which is fine but i could care less, the deficit belongs to the wealthy people anyway and i want services.
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 372x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 372x480
>>26933726
you want Bernie for your own selfish reasons.

think of the country.

think of the white upper class.
>>
>>26933613
Just not in America and southern Europe. Rest of the world likes them but aren't allowed to have them. Either because of US/Israel (and France to some extent) interests or because they're oppressing the population.
>>
File: bernie.png (679 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
679 KB, 1200x630
>>26933545
Agree 100% with you dear sir. As an avid Daily Show and Colbert Report watcher (why did they have to abandon us before this election) I am sick of all the Faux News propaganda that creeped its way into 4chan.

As we all know, reality has a strong liberal bias and whoever thinks that RepubliCANTs are working for their interests are simply uninformed about politics and frankly should be blocked from voting until they watched at least one John Oliver video brilliantly and hilariously exposing RePUBElican lies.

As for me, I will be voting for Bernie Sanders. It is a fact that going to college is strongly correlated with higher wages, so I completely on board with his policies ensuring that every single person can afford to do it.

Now, since a lot of college graduates fail to find a job despite WRECKublicans worship of the free market that is supposed to magically provide us with jobs and are stuck working minimum wage jobs, I think the common sense solution is to increase the minimum wage to $15. The idea that it's not supposed to be a living wage is completely anachronistic and comes from a time where women were supposed to be stay at home moms and POC were not allowed to ride in the front of the bus.

In summary, anyone not voting for Bernie and especially voting for Donald Drumpf (look it up, it's his real name) simply doesn't know how politics and economics work. I would strongly recommend them to maybe pick up a book some time and actually read it.
>>
>>26933333
QUINTS CONFIRM TRUMP WILL BRING THE SHOAH TO THE NEETS
MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C
>>
I'm voting Trump because he's the only one that seems trustworthy.
>>
>>26933915
republican policies are the definition of selfish, and they have to use tricks like nigger and faggot bashing to get idiot votes. you have to be literal slime to vote republican and think its noble, and i just fucking explained its not in the long term interest of the country.

anyways it doesnt matter. wal mart and warren buffet are for the democrats because of food stamp and railroad love and im pretty sure even the fucking rothschilds and bankers and shit love the dems now, i know jaime dimon and bill ackman love obama. republicans are an irrelevant sideshow and won't even be allowed to win.
>>
>>26934075
Trump is a wildcard. He's unpredictable. There's no way he's gonna be the chosen candidate because the business class doesn't want him. Unless he's in cahoots with them. Which may very well be the case.

Likely a Democratic party win this election either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 2000x1340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 2000x1340
>>26934075
interesting:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/political-science-professor-odds-of-president-trump-range-between-97-and-99/
>>
I just want normies to be mad.

Normies are so fucking boring. I have to work with them every day, and they actually get enjoyment out of conformity. They love Trump because they can all get together and mutually agree that they all think the same fucking thing. They get to experience being COMPLETELY unremarkable, and they like it.

I want Trump to win just to upset them. I literally hope Trump comes to my work and rapes and murders my coworkers.
>>
>>26933957
oh look, a paid shill. i'll bet that's actually effective most of the time too. the problem is your copy pasta is at about an 8th grade reading level, and i'm sure when you are on reddit and dealing with children its the most concise shit in the thread, but really you just emasculate yourself when your smug reply is less smug and clever than my original post.

everyone who read my post knows i have an 8 inch dick and 17 year old girls have swallowed my cum, so please fuck off, i already won this thread and r9k isn't stupid enough to fall for this garbage, gb2 reddit.

captcha: identify flowers
>>
>my favorite is Trump.
I for one love America's new god emperor
He shouldn't stop at Mexico he should build the Canadian one too.
>>
File: 1455516408122.png (2 MB, 1062x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455516408122.png
2 MB, 1062x1080
>>26933545
So no real criticism against Trump other than he's a shithead? Typically you describe Sanders as somebody who wants to help, so you just want free money like all the other retards.

Don't buy into this shill robots, just because he types a lot of words doesn't some how make him right.

Trump will make Anime great Again!
>>
File: image.png (199 KB, 288x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199 KB, 288x396
>>26934211
T R U M P
R
U
M
P

I S
S

D U N E
U
N
E
>>
>>26934211
Trump actually makes jokes about annexing Canada.
>>
>>26934074
Will you guys visit my thread, please? You can even just say "Trumptrumptrumptrump" until it gains an actual discussion.
>>
>>26934152
Everyone who disagrees with Bernie is clearly a paid shill, my friend. How about we take this conversation to reddit where we let the upvotes decide who is right and who is wrong?

Captcha:fish
>>
I'll probably be voting for Gary Johnson. If Trump and Clinton are the candidates, this could be the loudest any third party has ever been.
>>
>>26933545
the only leader remotely capable of holding multiracial/multicultural society together is one that every group can respect, not a harmless "nice guy"

people don't stand together out of a shared belief in tolerance and fairness
>>
>>26933240

>mfw trump is literally
>LITERALLY
>L
>I
>T
>E
>R
>A
>L
>L
>Y

>a meme candidate
>>
>>26933240
Great again, America.
>>
>>26934288
Trump is actually setting records for getting first time voters to register. He has mass appeal.
>>
>>26934288

trump is the third party
>>
>>26934259
>2020
>salute to my flag with 100 trumps
>hard to believe only a year ago it was stars, and only 50 of them
>>
>>26934330
But he also has mass opposition, even in his own party. I know people who have been Republican their whole life who are looking to vote for Clinton or Sanders in this upcoming election. I think the libertarian party can really show up to this election.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.