[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black guys why are a lot of the 30+ old black guys redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: earl.jpg (29 KB, 301x309) Image search: [Google]
earl.jpg
29 KB, 301x309
Black guys why are a lot of the 30+ old black guys redpilled about women? I remember when I was young my only friend was this old black teacher and I hung with him during lunch and he basically taught me the shit you usually learn from women hate threads. Anyone can awnser this for me?
>>
They have to deal with black women primarily. That teaches you quick.
>>
>>26931967
Then still I dont get it man. Other races have to deal with shitty women but most of them are beta even after 30+ years of shitty women.
>>
>>26932044
I think a lot black guys would get their lives destroyed if they let themselves be beta.
>>
>>26932077
Black beta here. My life sucks and I'm a virgin.
>>
>>26931927
Poverty wisens you up fast as shit
>>
>>26931967
This. No need for anyone else to post, this is all you need to know.
>>
>>26932111
Black black or "lightskinned"?

I genuinely find black guys intriguing. Out of all my colleagues my favorite is a pentecostal black guy who came from a poor background and worked his way out.
>>
>>26932136
Not him but im not mixed. Im brown so I guess black black.
>>
File: Darus_ae19a8_5624211.jpg (32 KB, 437x499) Image search: [Google]
Darus_ae19a8_5624211.jpg
32 KB, 437x499
>>26931927
Fuck Earl is one ugly ass nigga
>>
Gs Up Hoes Down, If she can't swim she gonna drown. No love for these hoes because this aint no joke, as soon as the money is gone they be gone like smoke.
>>
>>26932128
>blak womynz is ebil!

All niggers just suck
>>
>>26932166
Have you / do you receive much racial abuse in real life?

Do you have black "idols" that white people wouldn't otherwise have?

Are you poor black or suburban black?
>>
>>26931927
Have you seen under 30 year old black guys?
It's all about the pussy then. It's all they think about, they have no life outside of getting more ass. They are all about getting bitches.
So you are shock that after 15+ years of tail chasing they would 180 and loath something that they all but worship forthe chance of a good dicking?

Shit man Im shock they don't shoot up malls more than white folk.
>>
nigga say something
>>
>>26932215
>Shit man Im shock they don't shoot up malls more than white folk.

This is where alot of the white spree shooters come from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
>>
>>26932213
I get called white or uncle tom by every race even asians I don't understand why they say its the way I speak. Also have been called a nigger in real life by some /b/tard. Also I don't really idolize anyone at the moment
>>26932169
Eh his fame gets him girls and money anyway
>>
>>26932259
What ambitions do you have?
>>
File: 1455574653012.jpg (373 KB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455574653012.jpg
373 KB, 1040x1000
>single mothers and absent fathers
>raise shitty kids with no values, both boys and girls
>unable to have healthy relationships
>new generation of single mothers and absent fathers
>complete lack of social mobility
>blame whitey for keeping you down
>riot about cops shooting you because you shot at them first
>repeat forever
>>
>>26932259
>I get called white or uncle tom by every race even asians I don't understand why they say its the way I speak. Also have been called a nigger in real life by some /b/tard. Also I don't really idolize anyone at the moment

same here. why is it not ok for us to be educated and live a good life(college, good job etc) instead of falling for the "fuck bitches get money" thuggery meme?
>>
File: 234234243.jpg (444 KB, 670x974) Image search: [Google]
234234243.jpg
444 KB, 670x974
>>26932290
CIA slash US government slash jewluminati destroyed black familes with crack, economics, and social engineering

Whites are next, then Latinos.

No need for moms and dads in the globalist NWO
>>
>>26932282
I'm not>>26932259
but i'm currently working on my CPA for accounting(Forensic/cpu)

what's with women and not wanting successful black men?
>>
>>26932407
They don't want you for the same reason you want them
>>
Serious question to black bots. What do you think of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCW98nON2U
>>
>>26932364
>NWO needs people who literally can't hold down a job or do anything but rob each other and riot.

I'm having difficulty seeing how this plan is supposed to work.
>>
>>26932169
>extra hormone
What do they even mean. Do they mean an extra chromosome (doesn't look like downs) or is this XYY?

Do they actually mean an extra hormone. That's pretty nuts. Hope they extract that shit if that's the case.
>>
Welfare system annihilated black families. There's basically no reason for lower class black women to seek a stable, black beta since welfare will keep her and her children housed, clothed, and fed.

It's okay though since it's going to happen to everyone else soon enough.
>>
File: cute poot.jpg (87 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
cute poot.jpg
87 KB, 640x621
>>26932169
earl is not ugly he is a cutie.
>>
>>26932796
Yeah I don't think that's it. It's the attitude towards Welfare that's the problem. Sweden here and it's plainly obvious when you look at our ghettos that either these people don't know how to solve their situations or they don't want to. Most other people on welfare have issues with getting employed (mental issues or retardation, temporarily out of work etc)

Knowing what they get (because I'm also NEET paying rent at home) it's not a bad life. If welfare is anything like it is here an attitude change is required to fix this. You're not gonna get anywhere just because you move more to the left.
That said given how the US politics is a range between off the scale right wing conservative and right wing politicians. I don't think widening that spectrum will hurt. Hopefully people get better representation.
>>
File: Kid-Cudi.jpg (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Kid-Cudi.jpg
24 KB, 600x400
Off topic but kid cudi is more robot than earl sweatshirt. He the original Blackbot
>>
>>26933027
no fuck you it's BOB now
>>
>>26933356
BOB is a meme rapper how is he OG black bot
>>
File: thatsnews.png (315 KB, 606x392) Image search: [Google]
thatsnews.png
315 KB, 606x392
>>26933515
>mfw he thinks the earth is round
>>
File: solid_snack_3.jpg (185 KB, 914x1000) Image search: [Google]
solid_snack_3.jpg
185 KB, 914x1000
>>26933591
>He believes the memes
>>
NEED HELP NOW

There's this white girl who is into racial play and I don't know what to do regarding kinky talk. What do you call a white girl that's offensive? Crackers doesn't sound sexy, I heard snow bunny but it doesn't seem to be offensive, what do???
>>
Fact: Most blackbots want an "equal" relationship with a woman. Even though your observation is correct blackbots are simply not qualified to answer your question.
>>
>>26931967
>They have to deal with black women primarily. That teaches you quick.

Also, I've always thought a part of it was that black men so often get a free pass to be sexist in the SJW world. It's horrible and wrong to make a sexist/misogynist/rape joke on Tumblr -- UNLESS it's a screencap of a black man's Twitter post where he's talking in 'ebonics' calling women bitches and sluts and whatnot.
But that's just my hypothesis, could be wrong. I'm not nearly as well-versed in SJW observations as I used to be.
>>
>>26933832
because white leftists don't think we know any better

they implicity recognise that the ability to not call homosexuals faggots/homos/etc and not call women bitches is usually associated with higher intelligence
>>
File: smoke sigh.png (140 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
smoke sigh.png
140 KB, 288x288
>>26931927
It's something you just understand when you've experienced life long enough. I've talked a lot with my dad and just trying to be a decent human while being black is suffering
>don't want to be a typical nigger
>have an older brother who's full on nignog
>get shunned by by blacks for being different
>can't fully relate to white people
>feminazi's don't hold a candle to most black women, they're protective as fuck of their children but men are literally used and thrown away like my dad
>my fucking mom and sister do not work and somehow have the audacity to shit on my dad who has no social life, lives in a apartment just to get to work and makes sure we have a roof over our heads
>my mom had once brought over her shitty obnoxious friends to shittalk my dad their husbands on his birthday and free day from work
>they wonder why I never talk to them

It's especially horrible because black communities are insufferable hyena packs where you get hounded the second you show weakness.
>>
>>26934329
>tfw black
>not a thug
>not a limp dicked beta faggot who panders to white posters on 4chan

feels gud man
>>
File: jaykwon and tyrese.jpg (289 KB, 808x609) Image search: [Google]
jaykwon and tyrese.jpg
289 KB, 808x609
>>26934329
>can't fully relate to white people
Why is this? Maybe it's obvious to you but I'm not sure I completely understand.
>>
>>26932125
This, genuinely. Black people get a lot of shit for being unintelligent, and while that tends to be true in an academic sense, they are pretty much forced to understand life from a young age. They don't get fed a fairy tale like white people, they know from the jump the world is unfair, and act accordingly.
>>
>>26933027
All that he did was rap about being lonely while IRL he partied every night, had sex, and did drugs

That's normie as fuck
>>
>>26934438
>they [black people] know from the jump the world is unfair, and act accordingly
Sounds like you're saying it's because all black people are poor, unlike all white people who are rich. Interpreting economic lines as racial lines doesn't help anybody, and only fuels this BLM nig-out stuff.

>Black people get a lot of shit for being unintelligent
I recognize that, it may not happen in my communities but it definitely happens on 4chan and I'm sure it happens in cities as well. My family in Dallas will stop just short of telling me not to associate with blacks, graping around for another word to use before saying "dangerous-looking people" or something like that. When your entire interaction with blacks is the one borderline-retarded guy your church group takes turns providing meals for (Dallas is very segregated, by choice rather than by law) it's easy to throw them all under that blanket.
>>
>>26934570
You're right, I guess I was just speaking in OP's terms. I am actually half black and middle class, so I'm well aware that not all black people are poor or unintelligent. My own mother (black) taught me to be proud of my race but also not to try and be one of the "cool black kids."

But, yeah, the point I was making is based on the fact that I do know many smart poor young black people, but without any real academic opportunities that essentially just presents itself as intangible street-smarts, or just a sharp understanding of the world and their position in it. There's just a lot more to think about when you're poor.
>>
>>26931927
Based classic hip hop songs like "Captain Save A Hoe" give a good idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc
>>
>>26931927
black women are emblematic of everything that is wrong with women when they are given power, their position in black society is something all women of every race strive for

unfortunately what blacks dont realise is that the only way to curb the animalistic nature of black women is to stop voting democrat
the only people they have to blame for sheboons being the way they are is themselves
>>
>>26932215
they dont have to shoot up malls, they just kill one another
>>
>>26932136
My parents are straight from Ethiopia but my mother is lightskinned, so my siblings and I have a mixed look. I'm really a boring person, you wouldn't find me interesting.

>>26932213
Everywhere I grew up in was a mostly white area (suburban you cuck) so the fact that I was one of the few black kids around who didn't act black made me an easy target. I don't have any specific black idols, but I was a devout will smith fan growing up.

>>26932282
... I'm studying to be an accountant and then tax lawyer.
>>
>>26932358
because niggers need everyone to be like them so that they can justify their laziness and lack of ability on whitey keeping them down
the minute a black doesnt act like a nigger is the minute they get nervous and start thinking that its their own fault (which it absolutely is more often than not) that they act like a monkey and keep their race down
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx49UgzHlxY
>>
>>26932077
>>26932111
>>26932136
Dark skin beta here
Very virgin and very suicidal
>>
>>26934525
Yeah I like Kid Cudi but he's a normo. He's the type of guy who posts on r9k because he feels lonley despite not being a KHV.
>>
>>26932169
I've been looking for this pic for months
Earl is based blackbot
>>
>>26935538
I hope you answer
>>
>>26932213
Just people saying I act white.
They only do that once they think they're comfortable around me, which is why I don't hang out with white people.

Yeezy is my role model

Poor suburban
>>
>>26932282
To die.
Hopefully today, tomorrow, or very soon.
>>
>>26935738
These are me >>26935790
>>26935804

The only things I love are my cat and xbox.

I suffer from nihilism
>>
>>26935850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUlsTuG39O0
I feel the same in a lot of ways. Please, keep talking.
>>
>>26931967
OH WOW NOT BLACK WOMEN, THE ONLY WOMEN WHO
> didn't run away from being your parent
> support your shitty #BLM movement in the streers
> support your willingness to be a man-slut while ridiculing any girl you get pregnant
> coddling you so hard you think every woman shoukd cook your meals, suck dick and post bail
> listen to your music and financially support you being a self hating rapper who likes indonesians spanish chicks
WHAT COULD BE WORSE
>>
>>26931927
EASY

because black women are the biggest sloots on the planet.
>>
>>26935947
Why'd you link that song?
My parents are married and still together.
I hate their guts tho.

I'm on the border of full psychosis thanks to drug use + isolation + idk

I look at the news and see happy people with families getting killed in accidents.

Why can't I be killed like that
>>
>>26933741
say some shit like "ur just a freaky lil snow bunny huh, i bet u cant wait to get this big black dick in ur tight lil white pussy"
>>
File: 1457044583872.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457044583872.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>26935993
Bebe, please fuck off

Who hurt you?

Blackbots are not Tyrone, so please fuck off
>>
>>26936146
> implying that black men aren't broke whores looking for a free ride
I always feel bad when I see mixed, blasian or blatino kids walking around with their mom because the father skipped out on all of them. Imagine a white woman going up to bat for you just to dump them because you didn't want to wear a condom. How fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>26936329
Once again, you're blaming the wrong people.
Go blame Tyrone.
Blackbots don't have sex or female friends
>>
>>26936389
I don't think you get it. You're just a failed Tyrone, if you get a girlfriend you WILL get her pregnant and you WILL skip out. It's hardwired in your DNA, kuro-kun.
>>
>>26936477
I got my vasectomy the moment I turned 19- they wouldn't let me do it any sooner. Insurance paid for the whole thing too.

I have psychotic depression, insomnia, and we're waiting on the schizophrenia diagnosis.

I'm not gonna be getting anyone pregnant.

Regardless, what about all those black families?
I was raised by both parents. Obama raised both of his kids. Puff Daddy raises his kids. Lebron raises his kids.
>>
>>26932364

>black families

good one

fuck off pavement ape
>>
File: Kid Cudi.jpg (182 KB, 594x548) Image search: [Google]
Kid Cudi.jpg
182 KB, 594x548
>>26934525

he banged Stella Maeve too, he's way in normie territory.
>>
>>26932044
White women are devious, not physically violent, so it's harder to notice how crazy they are.
>>
>>26932169
But he has bars.
>>
>>26936873
>Takes a reasonable argument against the social, political, and economic elites, and turns it into mindless racial shitflinging between whites and blacks
>implying American blacks never had a healthier family culture amongst their own

Likely shilling going on here
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.