[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, outside of the context of 4chan, where it's just brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1439164317059.png (187 KB, 516x700) Image search: [Google]
1439164317059.png
187 KB, 516x700
So, outside of the context of 4chan, where it's just brought up to get people upset, how would anyone "know" you're a virgin? They wouldn't.
>>
File: 1416005574200.png (776 KB, 1755x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416005574200.png
776 KB, 1755x1080
Normalscum can tell by the way you walk, talk and smell.
>>
>>26931210
If you work a blue collar job long enough your coworkers will eventually figure it out and they will tease you for it. Have you ever seen the 40 year old virgin? Iirc there's a scene where Steve Carrel and his coworkers are talking about the shit they've done with women and when it's Steve's turn he tries to make shit up and they almost instantly figure it out. These type of situations WILL happen with your male coworkers in a blue collar setting.
>>
>>26932667
You'd need friends for something like that to happen to you though, which is something the idiots on 4chan are not able to acquire.
>>
>>26931210
Nobody has ever asked me. I'm only 20 and no friends but someone will eventually figure it out. Don't know wtf I'll say. Never even had a gf or kissed so I'll probably break down.

I try to look like a normie but I don't think it works. Honestly if I'm still a virgin at 25 I'm giving up on life.
>>
>>26931210
sigh.

tfw when u will never be with cutie chubby girl who likes to eat and nap
>>
>>26932667
>it happened in a movie so it must be real
>>
>>26932667
>>26932912
It really is real. Normies can't exist as a group without talking about their relationships and sex. Even if you just stay quiet instead of making up obvious lies they know it means you're a virgin. And for some reason it's incredibly important to them to have you confirm to everyone that you've never had sex

It's the number one cause of virgin outings
>>
File: fat feel.jpg (113 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
fat feel.jpg
113 KB, 1440x810
I've been asked about being a virgin three times but I'm sure I've been suspected more than that.

Normals always know. I think they can tell by the sad and soulless expression of despair we wear daily.
>>
Normies can tell.

It's wierd but some of them have a third sense about it.

DESU most don't care but they can tell if you never stuck your dick into a vagina.
>>
File: atey-ghailan-197.jpg (263 KB, 887x1400) Image search: [Google]
atey-ghailan-197.jpg
263 KB, 887x1400
>>26932995

This happen to me a few times and every time I go to the doctors or do anything related to blood work.

In high school and among my roommates I try to leave before or when the conversations gets there.

It's annoying as fuck at the doctors because they always ask why and assume something is wrong with me because I'm not trying to fuck everything walking.
>>
>>26933528
Its kind of weird to think that relationships and sex are such a huge deal for normals and you aren't even playing the game. It's like you're missing out on half of the mammalian experience.
>>
Was playing Scrabble. Girl used the word "virgin". She laughed. Thought she was laughing because of the word but if normies have a sixth sense maybe she knew... No fucks given.
>>
I'm sure some people can tell, but it's never brought up to me.
>>
>>26933574
Honestly, I'm 20 and the fact that I've done literally nothing romantic or sexual makes me feel sick sometimes. I don't think there's any hope for me.
>>
I'm just under twenty and I couldn't give a fuck about it. You shits make a deal out of not caring but then you curl into a ball and whimper like little cunts because you haven't stuck your dick into a smelly hole yet.
>>
File: 1448663973341.jpg (202 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
1448663973341.jpg
202 KB, 723x1023
>>26933574
Indeed.

I also want a kid of my own to raise but I don't want the woman. People don't like hearing this.

Why the fuck do people like dealing with women? Is sex really worth the shit they do or put people through?
>>
>>26933951
For most dumbshit sheeple out there yes. For the rest it's cause they actually like her
>>
>>26933879
>I'm just under 20
You will see little 19 year old, you will see.
>>
>>26933991
Heh, you may be right. One slut I knew in highschool was all over me all the time (platonically) because I wasn't trying to get in her pants. One day she did offer to fuck me cause she was curious but I said no cause ehhhh. I've thought about it and I may be asexual or I may just be a massive faggot who hasn't realised it yet or some shit. Regardless I'm going to be a virgin for a while, probably.
>>
>>26931210
people can tell

>>26933879
>/r9k/ is one person
no it isnt
>>
>>26933879
>19 years old
Wait until you're staring 30 in the face, kid
You're still just a baby
>>
>>26934054
The urges didn't hit me until 21. I just woke up one day with an unstoppable urge to fuck something.

One year into the suffering and the train isn't slowing down
>>
>>26932667

Construction worker here.

Can confirm this is real.
>>
>>26932742
Absolutely wrong; a friend would never give a shit about your virginity, it's literally an impossible thing for a friend to do.
>>26932912
It happens in every workplace run by a meathead college graduate with a business degree, AKA, everywhere in America. My BOSS makes fun of me for being a virgin, a grown fucking man with kids, a wife, a senile father-in-law. Did I give this information away? No, they gathered as much themselves by observing that I had nothing to say on such experiences as:

>getting out of somebody's bed & house without waking them
>waking up with a stranger and trying to extricate yourself from the situation without causing a scene
>renting a hotel room for one night

It's not just sex. There are so many behaviors involved in contemporary sexual intercourse, you'll get tripped up through casual conversation without even realizing it most of the time.
>>
Even if I had sex, I wouldn't talk about it with strangers. When I had friends I doubt I would talk about it to them either.

If normies have the gall to make fun of you, give them something right back.
>>
>>26932912
belive or not, normies really do this
>>
Once I was working my warehouse coworkers said I needed to get laid cuz I always looked tired and I went "how the fuck is that gonna help, ill probably come feeling even more tired from the lack of sleep" They just laughed and went "believe me you won't, you will be energetic all day" I knew I had fucked up.
I can see how sex can relad you more, jacking off just makes you feel like shit and disgusting afterwards.
I can see how sex would make
>>
>>26934541
>jacking off just makes you feel like shit and disgusting afterwards
What in the fuck is wrong with people. Masturbation should do the opposite of that
>>
>>26931210
Unless they asked me questions in that vein and one thing led to another.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.