[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a political leader due to both your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5
File: Crying reaction.jpg (31 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
Crying reaction.jpg
31 KB, 650x487
>tfw you will never be a political leader due to both your height (5'6") and your social ineptitude.

This one stings. I've always wanted to run for office and turn this country (Ireland) in a more Conservative direction, but I would be a laughing stock if I ran.

This hurts.
>>
It's already conservative as fuck they don't even let people abort
>>
run as a liberal and act as extreme as possible, humiliate them, say you're the first transethnic Candidate or something equally hideous

2 ez
>>
>>26930538
>tfw you will never be a political leader due to both your height (5'6")

That matters in Europe? It clearly doesn't matter in France and Italy, at least.
>>
File: Heb.png (210 KB, 599x447) Image search: [Google]
Heb.png
210 KB, 599x447
>you will never be Trump's VP
>>
File: 989.gif (150 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
989.gif
150 KB, 500x282
>>26930538
>You'll never be a fascist dictator

Or maybe I will. Who knows.
>>
>>26930538

Napoleon ruled half the fucking world and was a manlet
>>
>>26930740
you won't, don't kid yourself you're not even memorable on here, let alone in real life.
>>
>>26930538
cucked by yourself
stopping being such a fucking baby
>>
>>26930800
hitler was a homeless virgin failure neet before becoming chancellor desu
>>
>>26930613
white people shouldn't be allowed to abort
>>
>>26930883
Yeah, but Hitler was crazy enough and had charisma.

>>26930840
How am I being a baby? I'm hardly the first person to want political power. I'm held back by my own social ineptitude.
>>
>>26930748
he was average for his time
the britbong who defeated him was just really tall
>>
>>26930613
Yeah, but we had a referendum on gay marriage and the far-left won. I honestly didn't care less who won, but it was the smug liberal aftermath that pissed me off. This country needs to go back to being Conservative, with some exceptions of course. For example, I think mental health should be helped and prioritised, and not stigmatised, because that just leads to people like us.
>>
>>26930883
1 homeless virgin neet became Hitler, some 1000+ killed themselves, and 1000+ others died from overdoses
>>
>>26930748

Fransisco Franco was 5'4. Deng Xiaoping was 4'11 (not a typo).
>>
>>26930927
well im crazy

i've always enjoyed public speaking

not much potential though because anything even remotely right wing is borderline illegal in the uk lmao
>>
>>26930538
It's really fucking moronic that we tell kids that they can be anything they want to be when they grow up. You're just lying to them and they're going to be heartbroken to find out that life is cruel and you can't always get what you want.
>>
>>26930538
You could always move to some tiny country somewhere maybe in Africa or the Pacific islands. If you have enough money and influence you can basically buy yourself into political office. It's possible, just really really hard and of course you would never do it, but you could.
>>
John Major left school at 16. Image getting anywhere in life nowadays with no university education
>>
Join a fringe movement and wait for the happening.
>>
>>26931352
>Africa

I'd rather die without anyone remembering me than be surrounded by niggers in office.

>>26931306
In their defence, what are you supposed to say to the child? "Sorry, you can't be X because you're not good enough?"

No, I believe that's bullshit. As a previous anon said, Hitler grew up in a shitty situation and became homeless, and became one of the world's most well know leaders.
I think if they try hard enough-unless they have a serious mental or physical disability-they can become what they want.

I've just fucked up that opportunity by being a lazy bum. I blew it.
>>
>>26931469
You also have to get very lucky to do what Hitler did. Plenty of people are just as motivated and hard-working and it doesn't work out. That's all you would need to tell kids is that sometimes you can try your hardest and fail and it's not all their fault. Just let kids know a little about the nature of life.
>>
>>26930538
>tfw you will never be a political leader due to both your gender (female) and your looks.

This one stings. I've always wanted to run for office and turn this country (Netherlands) in a more Conservative direction, but I would be a laughing stock if I ran.

This hurts.
>>
>>26931536
oh fuck off one of the greatest conservative leader ever known was margaret thatcher, I know this is bait but still you got me, well done I guess.
>>
>>26930965
I like your view anon.
>>
File: Eamonn De Valera.jpg (22 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
Eamonn De Valera.jpg
22 KB, 350x450
>>26931607
>greatest conservative leader ever known.
>not Eamon de Valera
>>
>>26931522
Maybe tell them that its the process and road that matters, not the end. You really cant be wrong if you tell yourself to try and not to do because you succeeded in trying. Its a stoic philosophy.
>>
>>26931667
And if you don't try because you're lazy and/or afraid then you deserve to feel like shit and kill yourself.
>>
>>26930538
I don't know why you think height particular matters in Ireland. Lots of TDs are short, the president is a midget. It's just your social incompetence that's getting in your way tbqhwy.
>>
>>26931694
Not really. Its mostly outside of your control. West is obsessed of this thing called free will but its nothing more than experience most of the time. We are predetermined by genetics and experiences of the past, the role of free will is very limited if it exists at all.

Its noones fault, there is no win in life anyway and everything is the same in objective sense.
>>
>>26931648
I did not mention him because he is neither great nor a conservative leader.
>>
>>26930748
>>26930939
He was above average for his time, actually.
>>
>>26930538
Pro-tip: You personally would never be able to steer this country against current liberalisation because people don't want or care about that, regardless of how tall and charismatic you are. Just like it being beyond the capacity of any singular politician to revive the Irish language.
>>
>>26931903
Ah now, staunch Conservatism isn't that long dead here at all. The Irish language has been dead about 150 years.
>>
>>26931957
The Irish language wasn't as dead as it now when the Gaelic revival began and had big leaders backing it, but people just were not fucked to learn it. Staunch conservatism is dying and you wouldn't be able to save it regardless because (young) people on the whole don't want it. Maybe when the number of problem causing immigrants reaches critical mass it'll change.
>>
>>26932048
Elderly people here are still Conservative, as evidenced by the very close ratio of votes between Yes and No to gay marriage.

Unfortunately, they're dying off, and youth around my age (18) are just not interested in Conservatism. I honestly don't know why.
>>
>>26932305
because staunch conservatism tends toward restricting yourself and most don't have the fear of god to motivate them to justify that?
>>
>>26932374
Conservatism does not necessarily equate to strong religious beliefs,

You can have traditionalist values without being religious. For example, there are secular arguments against abortion and gay marriage, those being that they are immoral and not useful for societal procreation.
>>
>>26932482
I know that but the two can be correlated. A lot of old people would justify their conservatism with religious ideas, and a lot of young Irish people don't have that religiosity to push them toward conservatism to the same degree as their parents or grandparents.
>>
>>26931648
>great
Topkek, the guy couldn't even keep neutral during a war where he had zero obligation, he was weak willed.
>>
>>26933287
de Valera was a saint how dare you
>>
>>26930538
Most of our politicians are ugly fucks anyway so I don't think height would matter much
>>
>>26933362
de Valera was a cuck and the Rising was a mistake
t. Corkman.
>>
>>26933287
What do you mean 'he couldn't keep neutral'?

The guy sent his condolences to the German parliament after Hitler's death, for fuck's sake. And he justified it by citing Ireland's neutrality.
>>
>>26933521
i bet u don't even speak irish faggot go back to britain
>>
>>26933588
When a RAF plane would crash in the country it would be re-fuelled and sent back into the air, whereas German planes were impounded. His words mean nothing.
>>
>>26933615
I do, I'm just not a retarded nationalist justifying the chimpout that was the period of 1916-1922
>>
>>26931739
>thinking free will and freedom are the samething
read some sartre you faggot instead of going on with your shit
you are literally tumblr
>>
>>26933658
prove it boyo
>>
>>26933819
Prove what? That I speak Irish?
I don't speak it regularly but i am pretty much fluid.
>>
>>26933890
yeah prove you speak irish
>>
>>26933658
>I do, I'm just not a retarded nationalist justifying the chimpout that was the period of 1916-1922

You don't appreciate what people like Padraig Pearse and James Connolly went up against a firing squad for then?

You're no Irishman. Have you no sense of pride in your country and its people?
>>
>>26933955
Kek, how can I?
Is Eirenneach me, Aaron is ainm dom, nil aon deirfiur no dearthaireacha agam agus is fuath liom Padraig Pearse.
>>
>>26933980
I do have respect for their bravery knowing of what was to come, but the Rising just annoys me. Home Rule was certain to come after the Great War, and that might've lead to a republic, which I don't want anyway. Call me what you want, but i think the Rising was a mistake.
>>
>>26933994
do a bit more than the basics, describe the events of 1916 as gaeilge
>>
>>26934023
Home Rule was just a cucked version of what we actually got in 1921.

We got 26 counties out of 32 from one of the biggest empires in the world at the time. That's quite the achievement.

The Rising wasn't supported at all when it happened.

Why don't you want a Republic? Are you a Unionist?
>>
>>26934023
>t. john bruton

rising leaders wanted redpill ireland, shouldn't have been a need for home rule as ireland shouldn't have been part of the UK to begin with
>>
>>26934068
M8 I'm not that good, I'm able to speak Irish but not to describe historical events in it. I didn't grow up in the Gaeltacht.
>>26934069
The idea of a Republic in general to me is just repelling, as the idea of being part of Britain sounds comfy. The Rising was definitely unpopular at the time, but after the executions the martyrdom inspired the people, and that annoys me. A few dead gentry overrides the beliefs of the people because the IRB dindu nuffin.
>>26934088
That's true, the oppression (pls no Tumblr accusations) of the people to that point were terrible, but it would've gotten better if we just waited two years.
There definitely would be more uprising and discontent but it would be for the best, a Union is my idea of a perfect Ireland.
>>
>>26930538
Sarkozy is a manlet
>>
>>26930538
Wasn't Mussolini like 5'6"? Putin's like 5'7" if that makes you feel any better, and there's not too much difference between those two
>>
i like how taigs these days would literally take a black catholic over a protest ulsterman, lol
>>
>>26930538
M8.
The average height in Ireland is 5'5"

You're good.
Youre a manlet amongst manlets.
A proper feckin leprechaun

Speaking of which, what's the current state of Ireland's politics? I never hear about it on /pol/ and I was looking into it as a plan B if Murica goes to shit.
>>
>>26934282
We're broke but we have great quality of life. It's an ok Plan B, but only as a last resort.
>>
>>26934282
Ireland is currently a tax haven. That is, the government has taxed the working man so much that it has actually improved the economy.

Tax increases and government spending cuts are what Irish politics are like.

To give you some perspective on how cucked we are, we have nine left-wing parties and four centre-right ones, one of which failed to win any seats.
>>
>>26934143
>M8 I'm not that good, I'm able to speak Irish but not to describe historical events in it. I didn't grow up in the Gaeltacht.
you just have to describe the basic events which should be doable. you don't really 'speak' it if you only have primary school irish.
>>
>>26934349
Define Left and Centre-Right

I've heard U.S. Politics are literally completely backwards and fucked sideways, so I'm not sure if it means the same things.
>>
>>26934282
nice meme, leprechaun stereotype is because they're fairies not because Irish are short. Average height in Ireland is about the same as most white countries.
>>
>>26934414
Radical Left are Anti Austerity Alliance. These guys are your basic Marxists.

Centre left are Sinn Fein. These guys are basically all for the working man and giving them money in their pockets by increasing government spending on state housing and healthcare, and decreasing taxes.

Centrist are Fianna Fail. Very populist. Will suck cock to get into power. It's a shame, because they started off conservative,

Centre right are Fine Gael and Renua. Fine Gael are similar to Fianna Fail, except they're slightly opposed on economic policy and are slightly more socially conservative. Renua are Fine Gael light, except they're very anti abortion.
>>
>>26934794
>Centre left are Sinn Fein

last I heard of these guys, they were promising that thye totally aren't led by separatist terorrists
>>
>>26936007
they want a union with the republic, that's not separatism that's unionism :^)
>>
>>26936518
sinn fugg xd!
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.