[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutties will never experience this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13
File: Foreskin.jpg (5 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
Foreskin.jpg
5 KB, 291x173
>mfw cutties will never experience this

How does it feel to be totally desensitised and mutilated?

>tfw phimosis so I find it hard to do it as well. At least I have my nerve endings still..
>>
>tfw phimosis
life sucks
>>
>>26929831
How far can you stretch it?
What's the biggest thing you've tried to wrap your foreskin over?
>>
>>26929786
>tfw when mild phimosis
feels uncomfortable touching the head directly. can retract skin fully back if flaccid and erect i can expose about 75% of the head but sometimes i keep pulling down and the tightness around the ridge of the head makes me cum
>>
>>26929851
When I'm soft, I can pull it back fully with only slight discomfort.

When erect, I can't even pull it down halfway.
>>
>>26929937
>feels uncomfortable touching the head directly
Me too, I'm too scared to touch it now. Mine only goes half the way.
>>
I'm cut and my dick is sensitive as hell. I don't really care either way but personally I wouldn't cut my child since they have no choice in the matter. A large part is whether you take care of your junk or not.
>>
>>26929937
I'll never consider circumcision, though. I'd much rather have phimosis than be cut, because at least I can still get pleasure out of masturbating.
>>
>>26929786
>tfw full blown phimosis and have to wash my dick doing a piss bomb with my showerhead

rip in piece foreskin
I need to get my shit cut, damn
>>
>>26929786
CUTS MENDT IT IS TEHR JEWDISH MAN
>>
File: 1456772024923.jpg (82 KB, 1417x781) Image search: [Google]
1456772024923.jpg
82 KB, 1417x781
>Has phismosis
>Doesn't stretch in the shower everyday

Just pull it forward while flacid it's not hard. In a couple weeks to a few months you'll be fine. Fapping is way better too.
>>
>>26929957
Same as this guy.
If I pull it back soft, then get an erection. it gets tight just under the shaft like there's a small rubber band squeezing on it a bit.
>>
File: Feels bad.png (10 KB, 363x349) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.png
10 KB, 363x349
>tfw pretty decent size, no phimosis but really short frenulum

Can just barely pull my foreskin back to reveal the tip when hard, but not much more than that.
>>
>>26929786
What does it matter what kind of dick you have when no girl will ever want to see it?
>>
>>26930956
I've had it sucked before.

That was 4 years ago, though. That was the first and last time a girl saw it.
>>
>>26930097
Mine wasn't that bad, but stretching didn't help and dry skin meant it cracked a lot, which was pretty damn painful. Was nervous about getting it cut, but the decreased sensation in the head (i.e., touching it isn't immediately jarring) is a good trade for skin not splitting when I get a boner.

Friendly tip: if you do get it cut, and don't go for a general, don't look down during dick surgery
>>
>>26930097
Same m8. It's pretty comfy though so I doubt I'll do anything. I don't care.
>>
>tfw pretty bad case of phimosis
>spent months stretching it
>finally get to the point where I can retract while flaccid easily, and erect retraction is possible but still really tight
>find out what's holding me back is a really thick, super short frenulum

How do you stretch a frenulum?
>>
>>26929786

Lol, these are the saddest threads on r9k.

The saddest thread on the saddest board on 4chan.

Think about that.
>>
>tfw phimosis
>tfw seeing a urologist soon
>tfw a virgin anyway so I'll probably do nothing and never have sex anyway
>>
My main envy is not being able to masturbate without lube (I don't produce precum, so please fuck off if you're going to tell me all about how you're circumcised and are able to jack off with your gallons of precum)

Though I think I probably would still use lube even if I had a foreskin.
>>
>>26929786
lol
implying any girl ever wants your disgusting doggie dong

i'm circumcised and there is literally nothing wrong with that, and it's far better than uncut garbage lol. stop being so jealous and get yourself cut - sex feels great, masturbation feels great. enjoy gettings AIDS faggot
>>
>>26935011
What do you mean you don't produce precum? Of course you do. If you didn't, the semen would not be able to flow up the urethra as smoothly.
>>
File: AIG1.jpg (36 KB, 504x527) Image search: [Google]
AIG1.jpg
36 KB, 504x527
I wear a penis tugger.
>>
>>26935212
You'll never get those nerve endings back, though.
>>
File: dfasdfasdf.jpg (80 KB, 404x575) Image search: [Google]
dfasdfasdf.jpg
80 KB, 404x575
>>26929831
>>26929937
>>26929957
>>26930097
>>26930155
>>26930736
>>26932819
>>26934948

ATTENTION PHIMOSIS/SHORT FRENULUM BROS

There is a cure to your woes. I was the same as you. Horrible phimosis which I cured most of the way by stretching, but then to my dismay I discovered I had a short frenulum too.

Finally got the courage to tell mummy I needed to see a doctor about my broken benis. Got a frenuloplasty/frenectomy (don't remember which exactly, they are similar tho) and now have a fully functional dick.

The best part is that not only did they fix my frenulum but also worked some surgical magic to fix my phimosis. I have a small bit of scarring on the underside of my cock and desensitizing the glans took a long time but it is more than worth it.

Sorry for wall of text, I want to help all my fellow unkekked brothers. pic unrelated
>>
>>26935011
I was under the impression that cutfags dry-fap by pulling their shaft skin up towards the head instead of just pulling the foreskin down and back over like a normal person would. It's the reason why they're more likely to have pubes growing halfway up their dick
>>
stop bothering me about it
>>
>>26935309
Restoring-fag here.
That's exactly how I used to beat off before I grew more skin back.
>>
>>26929786

>tfw i didn't see my penis head until only a few months ago, at age 28

Lots of backup smegma in there. Been cleaning as best I can for a few weeks now. It's gotten better, but at first the fishy stench was overpowering.
>>
>>26935267

Nope, but I'll decallus the remaining ones.
>>
>>26935161

I think you took my statement too literally. Whether or not there is some small amount precum within my urethra is irrelevant.

I don't produce enough to lubricate my hand. No fluid comes out of my penis before I ejaculate. That's what I meant.
>>
>>26935309
>>26935419

For me, the scrotal / pube skin is already pulled up a significant amount when I get an erection, and pulling it up even further is pretty uncomfortable. I can't really imagine doing this and actually having an orgasm.
>>
File: image_39.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
image_39.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>>26935297
Dude are you fucking kidding me??
>Finally managed to pull the foreskin back after stretching for half a year
>wont go all the way down the shaft
>pull more
>penis bends
>feel a shot of pain
>look at the back of benis
>see frenulum stretched to the limit
Fucking really
>>
File: 1454384965578.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1454384965578.png
39 KB, 645x773
>>26935623
I know that feel my dude. You finally get the skin all the way back and your frenulum pulls your whole head downward. If it is covered by your insurance at all I highly recommend getting the surgery. It only took me a few weeks to get back to normal from having stitches in my cock.

also a qt nurse handled my junk as I was going under *blush*
>>
>>26935011
I think certain dietary supplements can increase precum production, could look into that ? Also stay hydrated
>>
>How does it feel to be desensitised and mutilated

IDK I WOULDN'T KNOW AND EITHER WOULD YOU YOU ANT EATER DICKED LOSER
>>
File: dogo.jpg (44 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
dogo.jpg
44 KB, 720x960
>>26935763
>tfw I could get circumcised any day of my life
>choose not to
Sorry you didn't have the choice bud :(
>>
File: poorcutfags.jpg (31 KB, 551x468) Image search: [Google]
poorcutfags.jpg
31 KB, 551x468
>>26935763
I'm sorry about your loss
>>
File: aefw.png (7 KB, 55x55) Image search: [Google]
aefw.png
7 KB, 55x55
how do cutties sit down without their head scraping the inside of their undies
>>
>>26936150
Their glans isn't as sensitive as someone who isn't cut. So they essentially don't feel it.
>>
>>26936150
We don't feel anything, uncutlet.
>>
>>26936150

It does, we just can't feel it.
>>
File: 1444198465335.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444198465335.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
who here has asked their parents why they got cut?
>>
>>26936430
>>26936546
>>26936696
That's sad. I hope that one day when you have children, you don't circumcise them.

Is your frenulum still sensitive or has all the feeling left that too?
>>
Seriously, phimosis fags just stretch the skin till it hurts every day.
I had it and it was almost like it skin was grown to my dick head, It took a year or so of gradual stretching but now it is all good.
Just do it slowly, and start now.
Skin grows, slowly.
>>
File: frenulum.png (161 KB, 234x328) Image search: [Google]
frenulum.png
161 KB, 234x328
All you cut fags who think your dick is superior, click this link and read through everything.

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremintro.shtml

it talks about how the most sensitive/pleasurable part of your penis was removed and demonstrates the many orgasms that can be achieved by stimulating these sensitive parts of the penis.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.