[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who are older virgins (>19) but are not depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
What the hell is going on here? I see a lot of people who are autistic and/or ugly to the point that they must be virgins (or, at least cannot attract anyone but ugly girls). Yet they don't seem to suffer from depression (and the way I know this is because they have a lot of motivation to study and do well in university).

Seriously. What the FUCK is going on??? Why am I depressed and they are not? This is fucking bullshit. I mean, my depression started at the beginning of 18 because I was too autistic to get laid.
>>
Here is my secret tip anon :

I don't care.
>>
>>26928893
Maybe because you care about getting laid too much. I assume they have other things they want to do that are more important to them than getting laid. I'm a 25 year old virgin and it doesn't bother me since I have other things to focus on. It would be nice, but I don't really care right now.
>>
>the way I know this is because they have a lot of motivation to study and do well in university

Many people are just basically asexual, some students belive good grades will get them a good job so they can buy sex.
>>
Mind control don't work on them
>>
>>26928893

Because believe it or not they've actually found a way to bullshit themselves into thinking "this is going to get better".

Some of them have been tricked by the "women love money" meme and think if they patiently amass a fortune women will finally want them when the reality is they're so genetically inferior and ugly even a prostitute will say no. After all she doesn't wanna be kidnapped and murdered right?

Also a lot of these beta virgins believe in something called "the wall". Supposed females hit "the wall" when they get really old, like 25 or so, suddenly become totally gross, have a precipitous drop in sexual market value, get flung off of the cock carousel aka hypergamy, and have to either marry a boring beta or resign themselves to lonely spinsterdom.

Yeah you can't make this shit up. Boy these betas sure are gonna be disappointed.
>>
>>26928980
>>26928980
I just find it surprising that someone can think like that. To me getting laid and having a gf is my utmost desire. And it makes sense since from an evolutionary perspective there is nothing more important than procreation.
>>
>>26928960
>>26928960
>>26928960
>>26928960
>>26928960

Please take your time and read this very carefully.
>>
Virginity is just one of the bad symptoms of autism. I am a robot, and I am not depressed because of my virginity.
>>
>>26929050
Yeah but that's my entire question. Why do you not care, and I care so so much?
>>
>>26929064
You're not depressed that you don't get to wrap your arms around a sweet little thing and hold her and kiss her and make love to her? Ok then.
>>
>>26929025
I have more important things that I like to focus on, my job and vidya mostly. Maybe it's because you've never even touched a girl and you think it's an amazing experience? I made out with, and felt up a girl once, and it wasn't the fucking pinnacle of existence. I have no desire to have kids, a waste of time imo.
>>
>>26929075
because you think it will solve everything when it's really just a way to spend time together when you have nothing else to do.
some people can feel fulfilled without sex, because they have hobbies and goals and shit
>>
>>26929025
> To me getting laid and having a gf is my utmost desire. And it makes sense since from an evolutionary perspective there is nothing more important than procreation.

But you wouldn't be procreating, unless you want children and impregnate a Woman.

If it means so much to you to satisfy your sexual urges, just fuck a whore. And if you want a gf but are lacking in confidence and looks, I guess you can work hard to get a well paying job, and aquire a golddigger.
>>
>>26929023

>the "women love money" meme

This.
>>
>>26929096
Yeah but I'm talking about a girl you actually have feelings for. I can understand that having a one-night stand with some club slut is probably not that much better than yanking it.
>>
>>26929093
Doing all that stuff won't change who I am. I will still have my past failures, and disatisfaction with life. I will still feel sad about how short terrible life is. I will still feel that it would be better for me never to have existed at all.
>>
>>26929174
so your actual problem is not having a partner?
lemme tell you senpai, if you can't be happy alone no one wants you as a partner
>>
>>26929023
>they're so genetically inferior and ugly even a prostitute will say no. After all she doesn't wanna be kidnapped and murdered right?

I saw this a couple years ago in Ibiza. An older but good-looking gentleman was chatting with the whores nearby but even they rejected him. It felt like the darkest thing I had seen in my life.
>>
>>26929174
I had some pretty intense feelings at the time. we went out for a month, and I was 16. I've never really had any feelings for anyone since then. It's not going to fix your depression anon. You should start working on other goals.
>>
>>26929023
Or, those 'betas' don't worship Women, and realize that life can still be worth living without cumming in a wet hole.
>>
>>26928893
From time to time I do get upset about having no companionship. Then I remember that women are terrible companions. And having no sex doesn't bother me since I have masturbation.
>>
>>26929075

Try reading Schopenhauer's books, especialy this one : http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/10741.
>>
what >>26929163 said. Also i'm a bit older than you (24) and as you get older you just stop caring about alot of things mate.
>>
>>26929075
see >>26929765

original comment etc...
>>
Can someone tell me why robots dont meet up and just butt fuck eachother? I mean robots have no standards and a hole is a hole? Also with all the lonely people here why isnt there a r9ksoc/ or somewhere to go to meet friends online and bs with or play games wtf guys
>>
>>26928893

You are assuming that they are virgins by their looks alone, which can be misleading. Also, social life matters, and alot of people actually have friends outside uni (not my case though).
>>
>>26929264
/thread
Whores will be whores
>>
>>26928893
As the years go by you become smug anon. You just stop caring, there really isn't much else. I'm not sure it's a good thing, though.
>>
>>26929929
>I mean robots have no standards and a hole is a hole?

Speak for yourself gayboi.
>>
>>26928893
you just stop caring. I'm 27 and virgin.
I'm not clinically depressed or something but definitely jaded about that whole shit.

how would you feel if all your advances with women have failed despite your best intentions and efforts?

and then some faggot normie didn't do much different, just be at the right time in the right place, and then magically was granted a longterm relationship based on luck factors and/or just playing the shitty number game every fucking day until he found some roastie he barely even likes but took the roast regardless.

yeah, you'd be depressed but you also wouldn't care after a while. just to give your mind some peace.
>>
>>26929075
>Why do you not care, and I care so so much?
video games are amazing
food is amazing
the simple fact of climate control and running water is amazing
I live better than the kings most of my ancestors served, just by virtue of existing in a first world country with infrastructure, doesn't matter how fat and ugly I am
there's a lot to be pleased by once you learn to define your own happiness metrics instead of blindly following the societal LIE that the only right thing to do is seek romantic companionship (and it is a lie, don't buy that fedora tier muh evolution crap, the passing on of genes is just a descriptive fact with no bearing on how sapients can or should live)
t. former depressed virgin, current much less depressed virgin
>>
I'm a depressed fuck but I dont care about my virginity
I have bigger problems
>>
>>26929025
Seriously if your biggest feel is not having a gf or not getting laid then you're a fucking normie
>>
File: Garl.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Garl.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
Tainted male here,

What it could be is that you think sex could be tied to your happiness?

It could be subconscious, so deep inside you think that if you slept with a roastie that you would feel less depressed. So the lack of makes you want.

Then again, you don't fully know what's driving them. It could that they think studying will bring them a personal roastie to enjoy.

You never quite know.

It's really not worth it anyways, it takes control of you mind and taints you. There's a reason they are seen as succubi. They drain you and once you have it, it drives you to ruin.

Just don't care, take control of those feels and use them to walk away.
>>
>>26928893

I was V until well into my 30's. I was focusing in my career. When I improved my professional position and self steem, I went back to chicks.

You don't have to buy that teenage sex culture, I think that is imposed by modern society.
>>
>his biggest problem is that he hasn't put a dick into a woman's vagina yet

ya don't know shit bout real problems.
>>
>>26928893
I think everyone in the thread summarized it nicely

I don't care either. Right now I'm trying to focus on college. After hopefully I will get a job, my own apartment, a nice new computer to go on here and play video games

My PC atm is shit tier. If for some reason all of that disappears, there are a lot of other things in the world I can use to take up my time
>>
I'm a ~26 year old handholdless virgin.

I am not depressed, I have long time male and female friends, I am not creepy or awkward to be around and I generally feel I am living a pretty fulfilling life. I just don't give a fuck, which is also most likely why I'm still a virgin. I just can't bother to memorize and practice the whole romantic shtick and people reasonably don't want to fuck the guy they hang out and have nice conversations with, they want to fuck the guy that can be intimate with them and appear to connect on a deeper emotional level with them. Since I can't deliver on that front, I remain alone.

Thankfully I remain with good company, so I can't complain.
>>
File: pepe45.jpg (99 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe45.jpg
99 KB, 400x388
23 years old here. Kissless handholdless virgin.

I just stopped caring. That's it. That's the secret you're missing out on.

When I was in high school, I was miserable about being a lonely friendless virgin. Sitting in the back of the classroom and eating lunch in the bathroom made me angry. Angry at my peers for rejecting me. It was largely irrational, I'm not the kind of person that people like, and I've accepted that.

Sex is a meme. Its something that normalfags care about more than anything else in the world. Just go to any thread on 4chan or reddit or any fucking website on the internet. Virgin is the alpha-insult. Its the thing normies use to invalidate your opinion on anything. What you have to realize is that "virgin" is a powerless insult.

Putting your penis in a vagina changes nothing. It isn't a rite of passage, it isn't something you deserve or earn. Its just random, chaotic randomness.

I don't give a fuck if someone has sex with me or not. I'm happy to embrace wizardry when it finally comes. I'm too lazy to put effort into finding a girlfriend or even a prostitute. I've been a neet for years now, what am I supposed to expect a girl to come up to my childhood bedroom and fuck me? No. Its absurd. The very idea of having sex is absurd for me, and I'm fine with that.

Accept being an ugly, unwanted person. Your life will be so much better from the liberation.
>>
File: 1326216045308.jpg (131 KB, 420x483) Image search: [Google]
1326216045308.jpg
131 KB, 420x483
>>26932281
I envy folks like you. Alas, I can not unfuck that girl.

Shame I learned this too late.
>>
>>26928893
>feel horny
>have wank
>don't care about sex for a while and do other things
seems pretty easy m8
>>
File: image.jpg (601 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601 KB, 1932x2576
>>26932281

I disagree. You should know women as you should know how to use a gun, even if you don't like them. Seducing a woman all the way up to sex teaches you a lot about human nature, but society uses sex as a advertising bait and teenagers convert it into a meme.
>>
>>26928893
It's not motivation, it's obligation. We are depressed but we will be even more depressed if we failed at university.
>>
>>26932416
There are other ways to learn about human nature than seducing a woman. Its just a primal biological urge. You should be able to overcome that. Read a book if you want to learn about people, or go outside and talk to people for experience. There is literally nothing that happens in the process of having sex that can't also be experienced via normal social interaction. Sex is a meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (509 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509 KB, 1932x2576
>>26932480

Reading or talking is not the same as doing. In the later case you are writting the story with facts.
>>
>>26932281
Absolutely correct

At some point you just cannot imagine having sex and it meaning anything anymore. You can only get rejected so much by classmates, girls, colleagues and society in general until you become totally disconnected. I'm content just living life as I've always been doing and I don't want anything to do with people anymore, least of all having sex with a human who doesn't care about me in the slightest and only needs money because whores and used up roasties are all you can feasibly obtain at age 26 with no life experience.
>>
>>26928893
There's people who just pretend to be virgins that are speaking for actual virgins in hopes to manipulate you into not being depressed anymore.

I speak from personal experience (As I have done this many times on this board.)
I assume other people are doing the same.
>>
>>26928980
Ditto, except Im 22
>>
>>26928893
the real problem is with /r9k/ idealizing sex and love so much. The problem, I think, is that they've spent so much time learning about it from movies and entertainment media instead of real life that they have a completely irrational view of the thing. Sure, love or sex with a cute woman would be great, I don't think anyone is going to deny that. But in the real world, it's not going to be as simple, you'll have to work a lot for it, and you'll have to settle for something less than you imagined in most cases. Personally, I'm just happy every night when I get home and can enjoy some alone time on the computer doing whatever I want, whenever I want. Maybe one day I'll get married and I'm sure a lot of good will come from it, but I'll lose a part of me as well. For now, I cherish those moments.
>>
>>26928960

Read this again OP.

You get to the point you just don't care. 1 more month till wizardry here.

IDGAF
>>
see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
>>
I'm a kissless virgin. Wish I could stop caring. I know I'll never have sex.
>>
>>26929174

>2016
>Getting her knocked up and her having you by the balls....
>>
>>26932656
Or maybe people that haven't put their dick into a vagina aren't always depressed? Not everyone thinks the same way.
>>
File: 1409524940210.jpg (131 KB, 824x1100) Image search: [Google]
1409524940210.jpg
131 KB, 824x1100
I feel like I'm in a weird sort of virginity limbo state. I hooked up with a girl once, five years ago, but I didn't come, and since then I've had no sexual contact with anybody. I guess I'm technically not a virgin in the sense that I did put P in a V, but actually saying I'm not a virgin just makes me feel like a liar since the sexual aspect of my life hasn't really changed at all since I had sex.
>>
To some extent I wonder if I'm asexual or something, because I just can't imagine dealing with the hassle of women to get into a relationship. It seems like there must be some drive I am lacking, cause I'm 25 and have had a fair number of girls interested in me but I knew it wouldn't work out long term, so... I dunno. I guess OP and most people don't worry about the long term and fuck everything they can or freak out if they can't.
>>
>>26928893
Those people have accepted it. They are being themselves.
>>
>>26928893
Because I was you at your age, but now I just don't care.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.