[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were going to commit a mass shooting, which group of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 19thcenturynaturals.jpg (709 KB, 1948x1280) Image search: [Google]
19thcenturynaturals.jpg
709 KB, 1948x1280
If you were going to commit a mass shooting, which group of people would you target and why?
>>
>>26928575
>which group of people would you target and why

I hope I'm entitled to more than one choice.

- People who are genuinely bigoted, like actually joining up with skins, instigating violent crimes against minorities or trying to weasel in legislation that would make minorities into second-class citizens.

- Literal psychopaths. There's no treatment for it.

- People who are severely lacking in common decency. Bullies, jackasses who make it their life's work to be as hateful and inconsiderate toward every stranger they pass as they walk down the street, etc.

- Dictators

- Child rapists. I don't think there's any treatment for that, either. I'd have some sympathy for people who have the urge but can compel themselves to control it; but people who act on it are another matter entirely.

- Drug cartels and anyone involved in drug trafficking.

- Anyone involved in human trafficking.

Why? The world is a shitty place.
>>
>>26928721

Tip submitted to FBI.
>>
Inmigrants.
>>
>>26928575
I would never do that, but if I had to for your hypothetical, it would either be a mosque or some super duper liberal artsy college where 90% of people take gender studies, urban studies, afrocentrism, or some variation of retardation like those. Alternatively, maybe some sort of pedo group or whatever shady cabal hillary clinton subscribes to.
>>
muslims

haha just kidding fbi :)
>>
>>26928721
>People who are genuinely bigoted, like actually joining up with skins, instigating violent crimes against minorities or trying to weasel in legislation that would make minorities into second-class citizens.

lol
>>
>>26928575
Somalis. the fucking Lutherans imported them and they're literally sending money back to Somali terrorist groups.
Just fucking remove.
>>
>>26928721
>implying minorities and immigrants aren't second class citizen
>implying they are citizen at all.
>implying niggers are a minority.
>>
>>26928575
Niggers and rapefugees
>>
>>26928721
>implying dictatorships are inhertly bad
BURGERLARDISTAN FUCK YEAH!
>>
File: bilderberg.jpg (672 KB, 2000x1723) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg.jpg
672 KB, 2000x1723
>bilderbergers
imagine what would happen if there was a paris style suicide attack on a Bilderberg conference,
>>
>>26928575
FBI, pls. This is just pathetic.
>>
>>26928575
How the fuck do they all have perfect shoulders, yet nobody can figure that out today?
>>
>>26929070
>"nobody can figure that out today"
>Dorian Yates
>1990's
>>
>>26929099
Honestly, you can't even see his.
>>
File: 1445798928636.jpg (655 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1445798928636.jpg
655 KB, 1600x900
>>26928783
This, also a furry convention.
>>
>>26928721
>reddit

sdadasdasdasdsadasdas
>>
>>26928783
I approve of this anon's taste.
>>
File: impregnation.jpg (58 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
impregnation.jpg
58 KB, 640x472
If hypothetically I would be willing to commit mass murder, why wouldn't I prefer to rape? At least it would be more pleasurable. Or at least be a sexual deviant. Or at least be a flasher.
>>
Pedophiles, for sure.
>>
>>26929498
>No other sizes of this image found.
>your comment was not original
fml
>>
File: I came to tip at you.png (77 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
I came to tip at you.png
77 KB, 200x197
clergymen
>>
>>26928575
men taller than me.
>>
>>26928575
Corrupt Politicians.

I would rather blow up myself though knowing you guys will be watching and could probably catch me if I don't off myself quickly enough.
>>
File: 1439080745190.jpg (140 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1439080745190.jpg
140 KB, 640x635
>>26928813
#BashTheFash yo!
>>
>>26928575
If I wanted my name to remain forever in the public's mind and be reviled 100 years after my death, I would commit a mass shooting at the largest child-care, day-care I could locate, a facility specifically for children of wealthy white people, something like a child-care for Apple, Google, Facebook, HP, Genentech, all have facilities for hundreds of small children, cared for each day as a company perk, none have armed security and most are located off site, usually in an industrial office park situation, these places are used to delivery people and just buzz you in with no ID checks, bring your cart right in, foe example FedEx, UPS, USPS, got a uniform, get in no problem, the kids usually are grouped together for a midday meal, roll in with some high capacity rifles and pistols and a bomb on the cart, most of these centers have a single entrance and exit, mot classrooms and eating areas have a single exit, you can get the buildings plans by paying a small fee at the local city hall, they are public record, a month or so before call in a report of a man with a gun in the area and time the police response, in most cases you will have 5 to 10 minutes, imagine how many screaming women and children you can take out in 5 minutes , then as the police roll up, detonate that bomb, imagine the faces of the parents, helpless, lots of wealthy, dead, white children, instant infamy, instant entry into Heaven, doing g_d's work, for the Lord loves to kill children, I now become the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, g_d is great
>>
>>26931960
K-KEEP ME POSTED BRUV
>>
>>26928721
this is the most tumblr/normie answer possible
i hope it's advanced bait
>>
>>26930260
this
manlet uprising my fellow short friend
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (22 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
22 KB, 300x299
>>26928575
At a world leaders summit of course.

If I'm gonna go down, I'll show you guys normalfags squirming around in chaos as the world goes under.
>>
>>26928721
>Literal psychopaths
It's just a diagnosis, I swear I wouldn't hurt a fly :(
unless I wanted to :^)
>>
>>26928575
Governments & Rapefugees
>>
>>26928575
The Bilderberg Conference
It would be interesting to see what happened next.
>Bullets don't kill Billionares
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.