[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to those who had dated psycho women (yes r9k is officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 330x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 330x446
Question to those who had dated psycho women (yes r9k is officially normie central now).

Lets say i want to get together with a girl with borderline personality disorder, but i just want to white knight her and put her on the pedestal and make her feel that im absolutely devoted to her, but the truth is im doing it all to compensate for my own ego.

How will the relationship work out?

Female wojak to atteact female posters too
>>
It won't. That's really all there is to say.
>>
>>26927453
It won't work. She'll start to expect the same treatment from everybody she meets and will eventually blow a fuse when the rest of the world ignores her.
Don't play with someones mental health.
>>
>>26927503
Yea i shouldve added i know it wventually wont. tell how and why
>>
Nope. Nope. Nope. Stopped reading at borderline personality disorder. Keep it moving, and look back on this day and laugh at how you even considered this shit like I am now.
>>
>>26927536
What if i pretended to side with her when she gets ignored or invalidated by another person e.g. "Yea what a dumbcunt, he should've listened to you"

I pretty much want to be a slave/cuck/whiteknight for a woman no matter how fake it is for my own ego
>>26927597
Tell me tour story and have you broken up with her?
>>
You're gross op.

I've suspected that the woman I'm dating might have BPD, but o found out after already falling head over heels for her. It's sort of like waking on eggshells and recently I really hurt her because I said something mean and untrue about her that I thought she wanted to hear it to get a load of of her shoulders. If you're not a sociopath it'll hurt you deeply to see her in such a bad state, and you'll regret your whole stupid scheme.

Depending on how deep you go suicide is a big risk.
>>
>>26927656
> I thought she wanted to hear it to get a load of of her shoulders
Explain how hearing it would get the load off her shoulders

1)is it true the sex is crazy good with borderlines
2)why does it matter so long as on the surface im devoted to her, she doesnt have to know i do it for my own ego, it would be a mutualistic relationship, i benefit from the ego and she benefits by having someone devoted to her.

Pls dont judge me
>>
I love this idea, personally.
>>
>>26927801
(W + eye)?
>>
>>26927728
She'll become paranoid and you won't be able to keep up the facade.

Don't do it.
>>
>>26927453
Nope. You are going in for the wrong reasons, OP. You could not only fuck up her life, but also your own.

>tfw female, was thought to have BPD, but actually had horrible depression and anxiety combined with a shitty home environment.
>took almost 8 years of therapy to learn appropriate behavior in relationships
>still in therapy, recovered, but nervous about dating and the possibility of a breakup might cause a relapse
>>
>>26927453

It won't and will leave you shattered if you develop actual feelings of any kind for the girl.
>>
Female with female BPD ex here.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT OP.

Like I'm pretty fucking nuts myself so I have a high tolerance for other people's mental issues, but holy shit. Do not go there. She will lie to you, she will lie to other people about you, she will constantly make insane threats to try and get more attention (you can never give her enough) while also constantly seeking sexual validation from other people.

Just don't do it to yourself man. Borderlines should honestly be sectioned for the safety of the people around them.
>>
>>26927847
Paranoid over what?
>>26927881
Ofc im going in for the wrong reasons but it would be mutually benefitting, i get my ego, and she gets a sense of being wanted

E.g. If i did what i intend to do to you but without you knowing, how would you have a problem with it
>>26927892
What was the worst thing that had happen to you. Tell us your story sempai desu
Mfw i actually type sempai desu instead of 2bh family
>>
>>26927453
>im gonna be a huge beta but secretely ill be doing it for me

Sure thing, kiddo. Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night fucking beta pos
>>
>>26927985
>i get my ego, and she gets a sense of being wanted
it doesn't work like that, you will never make her feel wanted and she'll emotionally abuse you. they're black holes.
>>
>>26927453
I think I might be dating one of these too, albeit she's probably hasn't been at the level where its actually something that would get diagnosed for a couple years.

The way I see it, as long as she's as a whole making you more happy, and its sustainable, go for it. Just realize that it probably isn't, and eventually you'll come to a point where you either break or change.

For me at least, its a relationship with a very obvious expiration date (graduation) so I'm not really gonna waste time worrying about the sustainability part, and she makes me happy now so that's good enough.
>>
>now
Where were you the last five years?
>>
>>26927985
>Paranoid over what?

Anything. Borderliners are unpredictable.
>>
>>26928012
I really hope you're ready for her to make a rape claim against you when you break up with her.

My ex told as many people as possible that I sexually abusee her. I never even slept with the crazy bitch, she didn't shave her armpits, never cleaned her face and rarely bathed so I wasn't into it.
>>
>>26927930
But that does matter to me if she lies or has sex with other people. Everything i do will be for her sake, just imagine hijak, that quote hijak posters always make. I just want to feed off my own devotion. Wont that work for someone wih bpd who requires constant reassurance?
>>
>>26928055
>all these mental gymnastics to justify being a beta provider

Quite sad that you are getting serious replies too.
>>
>>26928055
No, it won't, because literally whatever you do she will find some reason to bitch about you, lie about you, even hit you.
To be honest I think you'd be better off trying to find yourself a dominant, you sound like a very submissive/emotionally masochistic guy and it is possible to do this kind of relationship in a healthy way.
>>
>>26927453
>Borderline Personality Disorder
LOL

Fuck off with your meme disorder please.
>>
>>26927999
Thats pretty much what im after you fuck. I said i want to be a cuck/whiteknight/pit her on the pedestal
>>26928001
What do you mean, so ifi i leave her she'll just simply find other men to replace me due to her insatiable need for validation? But wont she dump me first if thats true because you dont need someone to validation for more than a month anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 217x225
>>26928055
People are nothing more than a game to me. spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.
Some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

Ayy lmao
>>
>>26928147
But you arent doing it for your own reasons its because that is the only way you can have a woman
>>
>>26928198
Holy fuck you're right. I wouldnt bother with this cuck shit if i could get women in a more normal way. My lack of ability had subconsciously led myself to justify this choice because im using my current level of means to obtain something rather han procuring/developing a higher level or means.

Mfw i get BTFO by good robot wisdom for he first time since browsing r9k in 2013

All your previous posts makes some now about the mental gymnastics.

Pls reply with links to the previous posts that you made
>>
>>26927453
>How will the relationship work out?
It won't. Frankly it doesn't matter how you treat a BPD girl, because the relationship will never work out with her. She will go through phases where she hates you and fucks other men and there's nothing you can do to predict or prevent it. That's just the nature of BPD girls.
>>
>>26927453

I did exactly this with a girl with untreated bipolar. She ended up leaving me because she was bored of me and my slavish devotion to her.
>>
File: 1447108006931.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447108006931.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>26928262
>>26927999
>>26928098
>>26928198

There you go, wagie.
>>
>>26927453
My girl has bpd. I got her conditioned to take my shit (im intj shes infj) but sometimes I accidently piss her off but its usually an easy fix if I get all cute and cuddly. She has low libido but puts out HELLA. She lets me fuck other women and is bisexual. Just popped the question and she said yes. Livin the dream
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 625x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 625x549
>>26928324
Andi. Thought i was pulling a hijak. No im not pic related is actually me, you have given me a new light
>>26928324
Tell me about yourself, are you from/pol/? Are you a repiller? I suddenly have new views. Theres no excuse for being a cuck. Answer the above questions pls. Are you a neet?
>>
File: 1438384018225.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1438384018225.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>26928388
>*slurp* wagecuck tears are delectable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Q2nIi1jEc

Ah, yes another day of NEET life. I thank the wageslaves for all their work funding my lavish lifestyle.

I wouldn't enjoy life this much without their help, at this moment I'm finishing up my latest sculpture, while listening to classical music (Something the wagie can't enjoy because he lacks both the intelligence and passion to enjoy such fine music). After this i'll jump on my yacht and invite the wagie's GF to satisfy her needs...

After doing so, i'm thinking of improving my knowledge of the Van der Waerden's theorem, after all with all this free time i feel it is my duty to put my superior intellect to use.

Well, don't be mad, my little wagiepoo. Look at it this way: don't think of it as you cucking it hard for shekelstein, only to end up handig over your comparatively meager earnings to fund my lavish lifestyle. Instead, think of it as you giving me money to be a patron of the arts and science.

Because that's what I am. You give me money from your job doing... whatever it is you do that you think it is so important, so I can produce works of art, valuable contributions to literature, and pen new symphonies; all to the benefit of the human race at large.

How can wagies even compete?
>>
>>26927453

DO IT DO IT.

Then greentext the illuminating experience here.
>>
>>26928324

>assuming any female would marry an uneducated jobless NEET

top keks my friend, wagelords get wives while NEETS get high school drop out roasties
>>
>>26928416
Can you answer the questions though? Pls dont go into memeposting justt because you changed me >>26928388
>>
>>26928504
NEETs do not need to marry to get pussy, we satisfy wagie's gfs needs.
>>
Op here. Actually i think ill keep her around while i improve myself further until my cuck tendecies has disappeared
>>
File: FUCK.png (33 KB, 517x585) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
33 KB, 517x585
>>26927453
>tfw father is a textbook case of borderline personality disorder

probably explains these results
>>
>>26927453
any chance you're a Canadian from Ontario?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.