[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a homeless man who had a girlfriend, he doesn't shower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
I met a homeless man who had a girlfriend, he doesn't shower or anything and has been homeless for years.

Yet even he gets laid let alone a girlfriend.
If you can't get a girlfriend that puts you as the bottom 1% male population.

I have good paying job, lift and take care of myself. Yet I'm less desirable than 99% of the population.

While virgins are common on this board, if you go in public EVERYONE is getting laid, and half the male population has side-chicks even.

How does r9k feel about knowing they're worse than 99% of the people on this planet
>>
I feel just as good or as bad as before I knew that. Sorry for ruining your expectations.
>>
>>26926638
Now tell us something we don't know.
>>
File: 1297285494524.jpg (55 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
1297285494524.jpg
55 KB, 276x276
>>26926638
I know you're exaggerating but it's more like 97% of the population, at least in America.

And it feels bad.
>>
I'm fucking so many girls right now I can't keep track of them all.

I fucked 2 different women yesterday. One was a repeat the other was brand new.

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. If you're having girl problems you should probably kill yourself, but first divert all of your holdings to my paypal.
>>
File: xx-smiling-shana.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
xx-smiling-shana.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>26926638
>How does r9k feel about knowing they're worse than 99% of the people on this planet
your only worth what you think you are, anon.
Don't let relstionships define you.
you do you, booboo
>>
>>26926944
what else am I supposed to do in life? I already make money, already got career set, already lift.

What am I supposed to look forwardt o? I already knocked off everything else important, defining myself by these things is like defining my value based on if I took a shit or not today.

It's "expected" at this point.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (99 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
99 KB, 480x270
>>26926983
do anything, anon.
learn a new skill, stay inside and play video games, go see a movie, shitpost on /a/ about why SAO is the best anime. Do anything you want and don't let anyone or anybody get in your way.
life is a blank canvas, and dicks and pussys arent the only thing you can paint.
>>
>>26926983
make more money and sit back
if you're 5+ there is literally no reason not to approach these bitches
stop being a fucking pussy
I am a khv, but I am a 3/10 mixed shitskin with a cracky voice
>>
>>26926983
you faggots shouls get over your need for validation via physical relationships desu baka senpai
>>
>>26926983
>What am I supposed to look forwardt o?
The sweet release of death, until then just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>26926638
I remember years ago a friend of mine had a female flatmate, we both knew her from school. She was fucking a homeless guy at least 20 years her senior. His name was Trigger. We used to wonder why she wouldn't fuck us, but she'd fuck this skanky old man. It's a funny old world.
>>
>>26926638
nigga you think girls are just going to come to you? if you're sitting around waiting for someone to pay attention to you and take an interest, YOU ARE THE GIRL.
>>
>>26927091
>>26927065
Thing is, I already seen "the other side"
I already lived the life of playing video games, learning new skills, making money & lifting.

So I have confirmed it through years of life experience, that this side sucks if you can't get laid. I wouldn't be surprised if you both were femanons or low test.

Getting sex takes no effort for women, it's as easy as taking a shit.
Low test men can't even desire women. It's all biology and not a choice.
>>
>>26927151
>>26927091

I have been rejected by several hundred women, I have right to complain unlike you faggots.

I have been rejected by 300+ women.
I HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY OVER 300 WOMEN

The same women that would fuck some smelly homeless guy, are the same women to reject me.

I have been rejected by a single fat JOBLESS mom.
I have been rejected by older women.
I have been rejected by autistic women.
I have been rejected by women who were suicidal because of how lonely they were. (at least 50!)

I didn't even include all the femanons who rejected me, and all the dating site rejections. (I tried everything in the book.)

I haven't asked a woman out in the past few months, I am still a human.. my feelings get hurt from rejection.
I am the most undesirable male on this planet, and I know this. How am I supposed to play video games and keep going to work while being aware of this undeniable FACT
>>
>>26927295
>>26927389
Not femanon
I desire women, still a virgin.

If there really is no way you can get a woman, you just going to have to deal with it. No amount of complaining is going to change that.

or if you can't do that you might as well stop being a pussy and kill yourself
>>
>>26927460
What makes you think I'm not already dealing with this? I've been dealing with this since birth, all the way up to this point. There has never been a moment where I haven't just dealt with this.
>>
>>26926638

I know, I am a 5'4" manlet with a 4 inch dick, the only way I could get a girlfriend is by being a millionaire, and sure as hell she would fuck thons of real men on the side.
>>
>>26927295
why the fuck would low test result in hair loss
>have high test
>male pattern baldness
>have low test
>hair loss

what the fuck kind of meme is this
fuck life, male is the fucking meme gender
>>
>>26927857
The worst is this homeless man was deranged, he obviously suffers mental problems.. and he's not even a good looking homeless man. He's fat and hairy and has ripped clothes, sleeps outside/etc.

He's getting mad pussy and I can't even get one night.
>>
>>26927389
how is this possible? I know I dont have a girlfriend because I don't even try. Im lazy and disgusting. But 300 girls? Are Koksal baba tier manlet?
>>
>>26926638
the goal of life is not to side with the majority
>>
>>26927967
I don't know why I'm undesirable. the last thing I can think of is my personality. but how can a personality be so bad, that not even gold diggers want you?

I should at least be able to spot my own problem. Yet there's jobless men who are able to hit women, rape their girlfriend, cheat on them and insult them every day. Yet still fuck them.

Those same women would reject me, that guy doesn't even have to be handsome.. he could be fat and some weeb yet still fucks her.
>>
>>26927460
>>26927151
all Op's post proves is that any loser can get a girlfriend even if they have no motivation, and are completely bottom of the barrel shit, and that you are probably
just as much of a lazy faggot. this guy >>26927967 is probably going to get a girlfriend before any of us hardworking betas
>>
>>26927389

Why do you care so much for getting a gf? You think a woman would really make you happy? Because if so, I've got news for you.
>>
>>26928082
you probably have Elliot Rogers syndrome. You can't adequately see and evaluate yourself. This is my best guess.

Time to kill normies and go to valhala
>>
>>26927389
>I HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY OVER 300 WOMEN
This made me snorted.
>>
>>26928151
not him, but friends and relationships is the only thing keeping me unhappy
normies are greedy, so they will always be unhappy
>>
>>26926638
The reason I am still a virgin is that I am very well endowed. The ladies in my life have found it really hard to relax when it comes to having sex with me due to expecting intercourse to hurt them.
>>
>>26928151
> You think a woman would really make you happy?

Serving my biological purpose? Yes.
Also, I don't have depression like you guys.
The ONLY thing that makes me negative in life is being reminded that I can't get laid or get a GF. I'm relatively successful now overall if we exclude that one fact.

I have got everything in my life sorted besides ability to get laid.
Are you a femanon? Why do you think other people should want the same things as you in life?
Making money made me happy, getting a good job made me happy, lots of things made me happy.
I'm not depressed like you guys, if I got a GF my life will feel complete (even if I lose her.)

I just need that final confirmation that I can do anything I want, get anything I want. If I got a girlfriend, I would be the happiest man on the planet.
>>
>>26928319
It is normal for someone to be unhappy if no one loves them, wants them.
It is not normal for a person to still be happy despite that.

Basic psychology that a healthy human mind requires other people & relationships.
>>
>>26928319

>thinking external factors control your happiness

If you were really happy with what you have achieved so far in life you wouldn't feel the need to get more. You're addicted to the chase, convincing yourself you would find happiness when you reach the end. Happiness is where you are, and if you're convinced otherwise you will never be happy.
>>
>>26927295
Buy some guns and practice and get gud and do shooting competitions.

scuba dive then get your own scuba gear.

Take a survivalism class of some kind and learn how to be self sufficient in the wild.
>>
>>26928309
bullshit. every girl i've been with widens her eyes and lets out that little gasp of disbelief, but you better believe every single one of them at least tried to ride.

your story reeks of fantasy justification and never having been in a real sexual situation.
>>
>>26928615
Yeah, and by that logic we shouldn't bother doing anything in life, and should just be content with our current lives.

If we're homeless we shouldn't bother trying to get off the street, and instead focus on ourself and how to be happy as a homeless person.
At every interview the employer should tell people "If you truly want to be happy you should stop looking for a job"
If you want to say you should do these things for survival, which is your INSTINCTS telling you to survive, then what about the biological imperative telling me I should fuck the opposite gender?

Like I said, you'd have to be in an unhealthy state to not want to fuck women.
>>
>>26927389
So are you a woman?
>>
>>26928864

>Yeah, and by that logic we shouldn't bother doing anything in life, and should just be content with our current lives.

This isn't what follows from what I said. Live your life the way you want it, all I'm saying is there is no gold to be found at the end of the rainbow. You might enjoy the chase or reaching its ending, but it is you yourself that will decide whether you're happy or not, the things that you do.
>>
>>26929000
> there is no gold
There is pleasure, LOTS of it.
I used to be completely miserable until money came in. I know the power of obtaining the things I want can achieve. Your advice might work on some people but it doesn't apply to everyone. Humans are biologically designed to have a better quality of life based on external factors such as serving biological imperatives such as sex.. having reliable resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle (money) and pair bonding. We're not superhumans that defy our own biology.
>>
>>26929044

Your instincts dictate what you should do to survive. After we grew conscious, some of us have mistaken the feeling of fulfilling a need with happiness itself. If you were truly happy with your life, you wouldn't be trying to improve it for the sake of happiness.
>>
>>26929181
Not everyone likes wasting away their existence not doing anything.
Those people you see on the street who are "happy" while being homeless? I'm not going to train myself into that kind of self-delusion, it's just a pathetic way to live. If you don't have something, as a way to cope you tell yourself you don't need it. Instead of putting in the effort to take it. (Which is real satisfaction to me.)

Learning to be "happy" without having the option to get laid, is the same as giving up.
I wouldn't care if the girl broke up with me soon after, the fact that I have the option to get laid or a woman is enough.
>>
>>26929541

>Not everyone likes wasting away their existence not doing anything.

Read >>26929000 again. Nowhere did I say you should give up and do nothing. It doesn't even follow from what I say. What I'm saying is you're in for a disappointment if you're chasing after things for the sake of achieving happiness.

>I'm not going to train myself into
>Learning to be "happy"

You don't learn or train yourself into happiness, you just do it. Like opening and closing your hand. You've latched on to the idea that happiness is somewhere out there. As if happiness is a material. You're like a person who's holding onto a falling boulder, as if that would change the outcome of his fall.

>that kind of self-delusion, it's just a pathetic way to live.

You are the one deluding yourself into thinking you will find happiness by fulfilling your wants.

>without having the option to get laid, is the same as giving up.

I'm not telling you you should give up, and I'm not telling you you shouldn't, but for the record: giving up isn't a bad thing. You need to exhale first in order to inhale.

>I wouldn't care if the girl broke up with me soon after, the fact that I have the option to get laid or a woman is enough.

Today you are convinced happiness would come to you by achieving this, tomorrow you will be convinced that you will achieve it by another means. This is a never ending cycle. You long for cake, with every bite you feel fuller, when you finish eating you long for sleep, you go to bed, wake up the next day and go looking for cakes once more.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.