[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for /r9k/ers who voted for or are going to vote for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: attention.jpg (64 KB, 400x424) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
64 KB, 400x424
Question for /r9k/ers who voted for or are going to vote for Trump.

Why do you support Donald Trump?
>>
Because it's funny. It's gonna be hilarious to vote for him on election day, gonna take a pic of the ballot and everything. Take a fucking joke, man.
>>
>>26926579

because i'm sick of the bought and paid for shitshow we've been dealing with the past years

the way I see it, trump has started the fire, he's either going to put it out and turn things around, or it will burn so quickly we'll have to rebuild

either way the status quo has been challenged, and even if he doesn't win there's no going back now

additionally tons of undesirable bitches say they're leaving if he's elected, they won't because they don't follow through with anything, but a man can dream
>>
>>26926579
Not american but i think trump has a good chance of winning this now. His opponents are doing a terrible job campaigning against him. They rarely talk about themselves or make a case why they are best for the job. Everything they say is 'well Trump says... but i disagree. And Trump will do... but i won't.' So every word out of their mouths is trump trump trump.

So i think Trump may win. And it will be very very funny.
>>
Because he is seen as the anti-establishment candidate.
>>
>>26926683
Indeed. Which i find extra funny considering his political party is, at least in theory if not in actual practice, pro-establishment anti-progressive.
>>
>>26926719
both political parties are establishment.
>>
Same reasons democrats voted for Obama so shut up you pig and suck master trumps cock slut.
>>
>>26926579
because it'll be funny
>it's original
>>
Donald is the hero we deserve.
>>
He's an outsider, not a career politician.
>>
>>26926579

Because I want to see what will happen with him as president.
>>
>>26926579
he has the balls to run a country and gives a big fuck you to sjw
>>
>>26926579
trump supporters are just basement dwelling neckbears who masturbate to anime.
>>
File: perfect_boyfriend1.png (106 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
perfect_boyfriend1.png
106 KB, 500x407
Because, his positions on VA reform are spot on, and achievable. Also, he wants to raise the minimum wage on h1-b tech visas, so American STEM workers, like me, are less likely to be replaced by cheap pajeets.
>>
>>26926579
All the candidates suck.

Bernie is a people pleasure and doesn't seem to weigh financial consequences of his promises and focuses.

Hillary is without a doubt the worst candidate due to her long history of severe criminal involvement and decision and leaking out government secrets.

Trump is a bit of a moron and hes obviously racist and a wildcard, but his most worthwhile asset is his business orientated mind. Technically speaking, being political correct isn't the smartest option at times. Its just whats popular, and people try to ignore the consequences of it. Take Germany, the UK, and Sweden for example with the mass rapes due to the Syrian immigrant crisis. Nows a good time to reform and prevent those disasters with a political incorrect leader. His decision to remove immigrants to create more job opportunities, housing, and to put the funding to better alternatives is a pretty legit thing minus the moral drawback of it.

Everyone else is pretty much lacking the necessary support to continue into the final presidency run.
>>
>>26927225

>hes obviously racist

prove it
>>
>>26927117
neither of those things are true about me.

Go suck a BBC, berniecuck
>>
File: 1457013981826.jpg (47 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1457013981826.jpg
47 KB, 500x495
>>26926579
I will NOT vote for Trump because I don't like in the US.
>>
>>26927421

man now I want to pick up a propane oriented vaporwave aesthetic
>>
Hillary has the most sound tax plan, but Trump has better proposed social policies. If Trump were to adopt Hillary's tax proposals and manage the migrant situation, I would be enormously happy.

That being said, I still plan to vote for Trump.
>>
>>26926579
I'm voting for Trump so politicians know how little I think of them.

A year or two ago our government completely shut down because those retards couldnt compromise. Politicians are corrupt, liars, and completely incompetent. Put a fucking clown in the white house to punish them for being such inept morons.

I cant help but laugh every time someone says Trump is unqualified. Yeah, he is unqualified, but what makes you any better? Even the "qualified" politicians wont fix shit.

Also, I'm not on welfare or a SJW, so Bernie doesnt appeal to me.
>>
>>26927585

>agreeing with hillary on anything

any stance she has, she has because she thinks it will get her votes

she is a the scummiest definition of a career politician, all she cares about is being in power.

I don't know how people can look at her and not think "that's a demon in an unconvincing human disguise"
>>
It doesnt matter who wins, so you might as well troll everyone by voting for the human equivilant of Snakes on a Plane.
>>
He will stop the globalists.
Only politician who is okay with putin. No more proxy wars and bombing the fuck out of Arab countries. That's all you will get from any other candidate, Hillary in particular.
Also less likely to put up with the lobbying and corporate welfare culture in government than any other candidate.
>>
>>26926579
Just wanna party hardy with /pol/
If people won't provide chimpouts sometimes you have to make your own
>>
>>26927619
>I'm voting for Trump so politicians know how little I think of them.
oh, they'll know! wow! you'll really get em!
>>
>>26926579
>meet qt on dating website
>they actually support trump

Is it even worth a first date or conversation?
>>
As the election gets closer, my inclination to vote Trump increases. The main reason for that is all the smug fucking videos and posts people on normiebook like to share about how Trump would be the worst thing ever.
I've reached the point where the destruction of this society doesn't matter. If Trump really fucks shit up, I'll laugh and say "fuck you normies", and if he someone pulls a miracle giving America a revamped economy and more respect, I'll just chuckle in bemused surprise.

Also, Hilary is untrustworthy and slimy. The fact that she had as many electorate votes as Sanders in Vermont, when Sanders beat her, shows that she doesn't give a shit about what the people want.
>>
>>26926653

>tons of undesirable bitches say they're leaving if he's elected, they won't because they don't follow through with anything

dude just move and start a new life in a new country LMAO
>>
>>26929249

>The main reason for that is all the smug fucking videos and posts people on normiebook like to share about how Trump would be the worst thing ever.

firstly, you have a normiebook so i dont know where you get off calling other people normies.
secondly, trump supporters do the same thing on their preferred social media platform, 4chan. i post on many boards, and somehow trump supporters manage to turn half of all threads into shitposting about trump. they do the same thing in a chat server i frequent. it only takes 1-3 to turn the whole chat into a stupid trump circlejerk
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.