[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to try and shave my pubes off. Does anyone have any experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 800px-Erect_human_penis,_age_30.jpg (117 KB, 800x902) Image search: [Google]
800px-Erect_human_penis,_age_30.jpg
117 KB, 800x902
I want to try and shave my pubes off. Does anyone have any experience with this, and can tell me what it is like to have a hairless genital area?
>>
>>26925416
It's nice. Balls aren't as scary to shave as you'd think. I'd suggest shaving before a shower. You're going to get nicks and razor bumps around your pubic region.

gf and I plan to start doing the waxing thing since it looks so good. Sadly, it is't available out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.
>>
File: Aluin.jpg (784 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Aluin.jpg
784 KB, 1250x1250
>>26925416
>trim your balls with cissor
> Do this in the shower you dipshit
> Use razor and shaving oil or foam
> Shave downwards
> Dont miss the shaft
> Dont shave between your legs, or legs in general. Changes are you will get ingrown hairds
> Shave your nipple area as well, or even better use a tweezer to safe your nipple from aputation
> If you bleed apply pic related.
> Use throw away razzors
> It is betterto shave IMO, cleaner and it looks bigger. But shaving once a week is enough.
>>
Feels pretty good for about 3 days.
Afterwards, stubble will grow. Stubble is really fucking uncomfy if you're wearing pants.

Still, go for it.
>>
>>26925770
itches like fucking CRAZY when it grows back in

but it was nice
>>
File: 1455753510531.png (72 KB, 678x866) Image search: [Google]
1455753510531.png
72 KB, 678x866
Am i the only person that thinks it look weird when a guy shaves his junk, especially hair guys. Like you can always tell where they stopped because of people like OPs picture. They have belly hair or hairy as hell legs, or even just a stopping line where they stopped shaving. Its almost as if guys have to commit to a full body shave in order to get away with shaving any l part of their body just to it doesn't look weird.
>>
I used to shave it with just disposable razors but it would always itch like fuck the next day.

Got this sideburn/beard trimmer from Amazon that I use instead. Only takes me about 5~ minutes to do and the chances of getting nicked are slim if you're slow and careful. I don't shave the balls though. I always end up nicking it so fuck that. Only downside to using it is that it's loud as fuck. I can only shave on my days off when no one is home because I'm sure they'll wonder wtf I'm doing in the bathroom. Can give you the link if you're interested.

>>26925667
>gf and I
Fuck off you could of told us what you had to say without mentioning your stupid girlfriend. You know the drill normie get out, reeee, etc etc..
>>
Don't shave all of it, just your dick, and trim the other hair. It makes your dick look bigger too
>>
File: 1455301947541.gif (2 MB, 159x146) Image search: [Google]
1455301947541.gif
2 MB, 159x146
>>26925416
s-stop making me look at penises OP
>>
>>26925840
I agree with you anon. Its okay if you trim but it just seems strange if you wax it all off.
>>
Don't shave, only fags do that.
>>
>>26925840
Well, it doesn't have to be that abruptly.
Even if you're hairy you could trim at a certain point for gaining some kind of gradient in hairiness.
But the Pic OP has posted is quite fine, I guess, isn't it?
>>
>>26925869
Can you provide a link? I'm not OP but I'm interested as well.
>>
>be me, 15
>decide I wanna shave pubes
>still had dial up Internet on family computer so couldn't research how
>still too young for facial shaving
>fuck it, use my dads old razor he'd thrown in trash days earlier
>rusty as fuck but oh well
>hack away in the bath for 10 minutes
>looks ok, kind of strange
>2 days later, worst fucking itching and pain is ever experienced
>Monday morning, 45 minute walk to school in tight jeans with belt

JUST
>>
File: %22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg (95 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
%22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg
95 KB, 800x1000
>>26925942
Rather spooky.
>>
I do it every once in a while, not a big deal to shave, i sit down in the shower and do it.

Pubes are pretty straight forward just shave them like you would a beard, i use soap instead of shaving cream though i find shaving cream burns and irritates the skin too much.

Cock is pretty easy just pull it out and gently go around it, drag the razor along dont press.

Balls are the tricky part, get your sack nice and soft in the warm water and try to pull your sack out so its smooth without too much wrinkles and again just gently drag the razor along it.

No big deal if you nick yourself it doesnt even hurt and it only bleeds for like 5 seconds, not like your gonna cut your dick or balls off.
>>
fucking a dude with bare pubes looks weird man, any real woman likes a man with a bit of hair down there.
>>
Plz go to the gym
>>
Just use an electric razor on it. Not as many worries about cutting yourself. you might not get a perfectly close shave but it's better than having a rainforest down there.
>>
I use hair removal cream and it seems to work for me, if you get the right brand it wont hurt at all. I'm too much of a pussy for a razor to be anywhere near my genitals.
>>
>Anno Domini MMXVI
>metrosexual
>>
>>26925416
Doing during shower
Only shave it in the direction of the hairs.
This >>26925667
>It's nice. Balls aren't as scary to shave as you'd think

Also, don't be a retard, if you have hair on the shaft, i recommend just cutting them with a scissor.
>>
I want to wax my whole body, shaving just results in strange crotch stubble
>>
>>26926929
What brand do you use? Products like Nair for men advise not to use it on your genitals. Do you just say fuck it?
>>
>>26928642
Nad's For Men
>>
>>26925416
it's nice being hairless, but it is so fucking itchy, i probably shaved wrong though, I'm just gonna stick to trimming from now on just in case
>>
>>26925416
They'll be smoother if you pluck them instead of shaving.
Removes the hairs completely so they won't be itch and won't regrow as ingrone.
>>
>>26925416
i shave my stuff about ever 2 month, op
i use a set of mini scissors to trim down the bush above my cock, then shave everything below with my regular face shaving razor

like other anons said, it's not bad at all or dangerous unless you're drunk maybe. to me it feels much more comfortable and less like i get sweaty and dirty around my balls when clean shaven, much less frustrating. i've shaved the whole area clean like in that pic too but didn't like the way the upper section felt with no hair.

if you have some shaft hair, just pull your dick out straight or get hard and shave against the grain down to the base
>>
I did it in like a week-long process. Slowly trimming down bit by bit with scissors until I could shave the rest. It feels good to be smooth, and your dick seems huge when it emerges from the pube jungle. Don't get terribly lazy with it either.
>>
>>26925416
Take a warm shower, exfoliate, shave with the grain, pat dry don't rub and apply moisturizer.
>>
>shave balls
>walking around the next day
>can feel the sweat literally dripping down and creating pools in my pants
>few days later
>stubble starts to grow
>can feel my balls chaffing against my pants and underwear

Never again
>>
>>26925744
>4
>> Shave downwards
This so much.
>>
>shave balls and shaft
>massive boner because it's so soft and smooth
>jerk off and cum buckets
>>
>>26925416
Just get the sensitive skin Nair
>>
man just trim real short. hairless dicks look awful.
>>
Go to a local salon and ask for the "balls and crack". They'll know what you're talking about
>>
>>26925744
> Dont shave between your legs, or legs in general. Changes are you will get ingrown hairs

You can do this right if you shave your taint / inner thigh with your legs spread as wide as possible. Like, full on presenting-yourself-to-the-entire-football-squad wide. Try doing it in front of a mirror if you can so you dont injure yourself trying to see what you're doing.

Also protip - >>26925783 only happens the first few times. I shave at least once a week. After the initial deforestation, it's a pretty quick process if you're just shaving stubble, but be sure to be careful of you'll get nicks like crazy.
>>
>tfw no easy way to shave your butt and the top of your booty.
>>
>>26929916
>pluck them instead of shaving.
sounds like a good idea but holy shit that must take hours to pluck all those pubic hairs
>>
File: 1440932678300.png (27 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
1440932678300.png
27 KB, 800x473
>trying to figure out how to remove the hair from the taint and asshole regions
>>
>>26925416
This cock looks under 5 inches.
>>
Shaving the bush is easy, trim it short first and use some good shave cream/lotion so it doesn't get razor burn; you will feel the stubble a few days later though

Shaving the balls is also a lot easier than most people seem to think, again you should trim the hairs short first but for shaving it you want to use no shaving cream and instead shave while you're standing in a warm shower; use your free hand to pull the sack/shaft skin taut and go over it with the grain using the razor

Unlike with the bush you won't really get any stubble irritation from your balls a few days later, but maintenance shaving during every shower is easy enough that there's no reason to let it go
>>
I don't see the point of shaving.
It's not like anyone besides myself is ever going to see my penis.
>>
I just trim the bush with an electric razor and then shave my balls and shaft clean. My hair goes like halfway up my shaft, shit sucks.
>>
File: 1431379710057.png (223 KB, 505x505) Image search: [Google]
1431379710057.png
223 KB, 505x505
>>26933353
Why are you shaving? Are you some kind of sissy?
>>
File: 1410055534732.png (1 MB, 1400x1246) Image search: [Google]
1410055534732.png
1 MB, 1400x1246
>>26933620
Not him, but that's why I'm doing it
>>
>always love the look of shaven pubic area and cock (no homo)
>trim a little because got a bush down there
>trim a little more
>one day decide to go all the way
>next week shave legs to
>shave asscrack

You can't do one without the other, and eventually you'll love the hairless look enough to go all the way. I remember before I used to get semen in my pubic hair, no longer. Super easy to clean up and more comfortable.

Pro tips:
>go with the grain at first
>use sharp razor
>shaving cream sometimes has the stuff to make your neck feel cold, feels a little strange on cock at first
>easier to shave if you're erect
>legs feel really weird when you shave them at first, goes away after a day
>when you're done shaving use baby powder or something
>>
File: 1430074899022.png (44 KB, 145x254) Image search: [Google]
1430074899022.png
44 KB, 145x254
>>26933636
I secretly think it's cute
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.