[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, I think I was just given the rape test >start uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lwm2l9TBUF1qdi4tno1_400.jpg (50 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwm2l9TBUF1qdi4tno1_400.jpg
50 KB, 400x450
/r9k/, I think I was just given the rape test

>start uni
>slut keeps talking about wanting to suck my friends dick
>all want him, not me
>last night she came into my room at 2 am
>she was saying that she can't spend the night alone
>sleeps in my bed with me
>pushes me away when i try to initiate anything
>her tit fell out of her top, i felt her up
>think she knew
>did nothing else

This was definitely a rape test. Do you think I passed? I don't want to be labelled as a rapist by this slut, the students and the uni.
>>
>>26923707

Just say you didn't do anything and that her tit must have fell out of her top on it's own, since she was drunk. Excuses, anon. You need to be able to make up good excuses and stories if you want to do this type of shit.
>>
>>26923724
How can I avoid he "mansplaning" and victim blaming?

It's her word against mine on anything, and because she's a woman everyone automatically believes her on this type of stuff.

Please, help, /r9k/.
>>
>>26923707

>he didn't wait till she was asleep and smeared sperm-like substances on her face, took a pic and kept the pic for future reference in case she starts bitching
>>
>>26923707
>>last night she came into my room at 2 am
I think you were the one to have been raped.
>>
>>26923735

Just go with what I said and fucking deny all accusations against you. Learn to be able to make up your own stories and excuses in detail without any holes in the story.

>and because she's a woman everyone automatically believes her on this type of stuff.

This is correct, but she was intoxicated, and you can therefore use that as plausible deniability.
>>
what the fucks wrong with you betacuck

bitches love rapists

rape is the most popular sexual fantasy among bitches
>>
it was a cuck test

>can i do anything to this guy and he still doesnt have the balls to fuck me?

she could literally bolt out of your bed the moment you tried anything, but she didnt
fag
>>
>>26923707

kek she was trying to make him jealous by going to bed with his loser friend

how could you not see this are you dense

well apparently your friend is the shit since he rejected her to a degree where she has to resort to sharing a bed with a betamax like you

i laff @ ur life
>>
>>26923893

>tfw you will never make a girl suffer like this just because you look good
>>
>>26923707
It wasnt a rape test it was im gonna offer my pussy he just has to take it/want it situation test.You clearly failed. Girls do this all the time in college. They dont want to be the initiator of sex because they think you or someone else will judge them. but if you initiate it isntas bad, especially if she has a bf
>>
>>26923778
>what the fucks wrong with you betacuck
meme
>bitches love rapists
Really? well i don't rape as it's wrong
>rape is the most popular sexual fantasy among bitches
Neat well i'll go ahead and stay a virgin. At least i can say i'm better then you all gg guys
>>
>>26924049
>>26923778
Samefag

OP, you're fucked dude. Killing yourself is a very good option I would probably go with. Or just don't care you did nothing illegal.
>>
>>26923735
Nothing really happened
So nothing will happen
Copping a feel won't get you on the naughty list
>>
you are a literaly faggot

when a chick is in your bed saying she doesn't want to be alone and pushes you away when in bed, its called last minute resistance

keep persisting and sweet talk her and she'll give in in no time, its a defensive mechanism so women can not feel like total sluts for giving it up easy
>>
>>26923707
We have these nonsense posters all over my University, and these are the same people who defend ACTUAL muslim rapists and turn a blind eye to shit like Rotherham.

Makes me sick, it's literally just a war on white men.
>>
>>26923707
Should've kicked her out of the bed you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1421745735546.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
1421745735546.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>>26923893
>mfw I've been there
>as the loser friend
Jesus christ it made me so fucking mad when I realized her little fucking game.
>>
>>26923707
why the fuck did you even let her in you bed if she has no interest in you, sounds like some twisted emotional abuse to me to use someone as a placeholder like that
>>
>abloo bloo anon I don't want to be alone tonight

>well me neither but I do it every night, you should try it, it builds character
>refuse to let her in your room
>never have to worry about any of this

She explicitly told you she wants your friend, not you. Why let her use you like that?
>>
>>26925540
He was hoping for some action.
>>
>>26923735
Just tell her she came in and tried to kiss you and jump all over you.

Fight bullshit with bullshit.
>>
First problem was being pussy enough to let some drunk bitch in your room that had no intention on fucking.

I would have told her to lay on the couch like an adult, fuck that shit.
>>
File: [Phoenixing Intensifies].gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
[Phoenixing Intensifies].gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>26925287

>Copping a feel won't get you on the naughty list

you don't know anything about college today, do you?
>>
>>26923707
>letting a girl sleep in your bed platonically
Top cuckoldry, my old chap
>>
>>26923707
>letting a woman who is not your gf sleep in your bed with you
>feeling someone up while they are sleeping
There is something severely wrong with you and the slut.
>>
>>26925287
Dude, I got kicked out of residence for stare rape.
I was looking through the glass to watch the fucking bus stop so I wouldn't have to walk in the snow
>>
>>26926749
Man invents story to support autistic, anti-female narrative. More at 11.
>>
>>26926926

Toastie roastie poasties inflamed ranting
>>
>>26923707
Nope, she thinks either A you are gay and wont do anything or B you are so beta she views you as a brother, sir you have been frienzoned and you are pathetic, seriously end thread
>>
>>26926926
Tell that to my parents.
Got kicked out of res with no refund and had to commute to school until I found an off campus place.
Ended up dropping out cus fuck that place and fuck you, bitch
>>
>>26923707
What a tease. It might have been one thing if she hadn't talked about wanting to suck your friends dick. I would have kicked her to the curb the second she didn't want to do anything.
>>
>>26923982
if she has a boyfriend then that's the perfect opportunity to bring out
>i didn't cheat, he RAPED me
>>
>>26923724
Both you and I know that argument will never fucking wash when it comes to rape accusations.
>>
why are these posters never about "dont get shitfaced so you remain able to make the rational decision not to go with a stranger to a place of his choosing while you are effectively completely defenseless"
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.