[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well... I fell for the /becomeagirl/ meme. I've been on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 453x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 453x750
Well... I fell for the /becomeagirl/ meme. I've been on hormones for a year, I've come out to my friends and family, and I'm currently in the process of getting my name changed. Overall I gotta say it's been pretty good. It's not much, but I get more attention from girls and guys (I'm bi) more than I ever did before. I don't think I even pass that well, I'm mostly androgynous. You can do it too anon. Just be wary of creepy old guys that will start hitting on you
>>
>>26923085
what does it feel like to no longer be treated as an invisible subhuman?
>>
>>26923085

Be honest, why did you make the switch? I've gotten a few trannies to admit that they only switched because being a guy is hard in western society, and they wanted to get an easy ride in life like all females do. They were raised to see women as better than them and they believed it. Fucking losers.
>>
>You can do it too anon

No, I can't. Even being androgynous would be wonderful compared to what I am right now.
>>
>>26923130
It's nice anon, it's nice
>>26923135
No in all seriousness I've just always felt a strong detachment from my body and once puberty started it only got worse. I was so envious of girls. It's weird but sometimes when I'd quickly pass by a mirror it's like for a split second I would see this girl looking back at me, but once my eyes focused id see a boy. Mirrors suck :/ anyone who thinks becoming a tranny will make their lives easier is retarded. Only ones who pass 100% would have an easier time being trans. For everyone stuck in the middle between a boy and a girl it's awkward and lonely a lot of the time. I think I got a bit luckier than some other trans people I know. But not by a lot
>>
>>26923198
Make up and growing your hair out can make a pretty big improvement
>>
>>26923273

Traps/trannies still have a certain stigma to them, and I want that stigma to continue. I've gotten 3 different ones to admit that they only wanted to become a woman because they were raised to see women as superior to them, and they wanted the easy life that females in western society have. I know one of them in real life. I still refer to him as a 'he', because that's what he is. Selfish bastard ruined his family because he just couldn't go to a doctor and get over himself.
>>
>>26923294
man jaw, etc
>>
>>26923312
Didn't you just kinda say the same thing a minute ago? >>26923135
>>
what's your height, weight, shoulder/chest/waist/hips circumference? also what's your hrt regimen?
>>
I would never take hormones, that shit creeps me out, but good for you OP, just don't do the actual sex change, it's painfull as fuck and you might regret it one day.
>>
File: 1434914596834.png (309 KB, 977x787) Image search: [Google]
1434914596834.png
309 KB, 977x787
>>26923085
>You can do it too anon
I used to have very androgynous face in early teens, with wig i could've passed back then. Now i'm 6'4" with broad shoulders, manly hands, ugly foot and fucked up face.
>>
>>26923349

Yes. I wanted to clarify that traps/trannies still have it hard in transition, but their end goal is to feel the privileges that women do. The stigma is not against women, it's against traps/trannies.
>>
>Height
5'6
>Weight
130lbs
>shoulder/chest/waist/hips circumference
I have no clue
>HRT
I don't have my bottles near me at the moment but I think it's something like 200mg of testosterone blockers and 6mg of estrogen a day and I'm also on progesterone
>>
>>26923373
The sex change scares the shit out of me. I heard the body treats it like an open wound and tries to close it up, that's why they have to fuck themselves with a dildo to keep it open. I don't like my downstairs area too much but I'll take it over a risky and expensive surgery any day
>>26923376
I'm sorry anon ;_; it'll be ok *hugs*
>>26923395
That might be true for some but almost all of the ones I've met, including myself, just want dysphoria to go away
>>
Don't try to trick people who aren't trans into getting a sex change. It's a serious thing that you should only do if you are sure you actually are trans.

If you want female privilege, you can try to dress up as a girl. If you would be able to pass with hormones, you can pass without. Stay away from hormones unless you are actually transsexual.
>>
File: 1456827801101.png (405 KB, 471x539) Image search: [Google]
1456827801101.png
405 KB, 471x539
>>26923455
>I heard the body treats it like an open wound and tries to close it up, that's why they have to fuck themselves with a dildo to keep it open.
Jesus fucking christ why would someone do this?
Doesn't it get infections and shit?
>>
>>26923471
Dysphoria can really do a number on you. Sometimes dealing with the consequences of getting a sex change is still more appealing than dealing with dysphoria
>>
>>26923471
its in the ADVENT burgers anon, they make ppl think xcom are terrorists too
vigilo confido
>>
you forgot to mention one more thing that majority of trannies commit suicide because they still look like a man after years of HRT
>>
File: breaking-news.png (301 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
301 KB, 640x360
>>26923496
This is why psychologists exist.
>>26923505
Vigilio Confido motherfucker
>>
where are you OP can i fuck your boypussy
>>
>>26923085
>I'm mostly androgynous
do you look beautiful androgynous or ugly?
>>
Post pictures dudet.
>>
>>26923537
>This is why psychologists exist
letting people transition is currently the best form of treatment for gender dysphoria we have
>>
>>26923565
You shouldn't be allowed to do the surgery unless you are classified as mentally stable.
>>
>>26923537
>psychologists
they barely help anyone
>>
ey gurl u want sum fuk? where u at?
>>
>>26923376

hey wanna switch bodies? I'm only 5ft 10 with a girly face, small hands and small feet and I've alwas wanted to be more manly.
>>
>>26923591
Thats because you're ignorant on what you just said.
It's often that alot of people think that they go to a doctor, get meds and BAM! You're healed.
You needed long therapy periods, take meds properly, and actually TRY to unfuck yourself.
People often ignore the latter and then claim the doctor didn't help.
>>
>>26923555
Im not sure. If I'm wearing more feminine clothes I'll probably get gendered as a girl and if I'm wearing more boyish clothes I'll probably get gendered as a boy. I'm probably like a 6/10. before I think I was probably like a 4/10. Nothing special, but better than before
>>
>>26923622
stop shilling us you jew. i see through your lies.
>>
>>26923641
Back to /pol/ faggot.
I've been going to the doctor for over a year and it helped alot.
>>
>>26923584
I'd agree with that. It's a huge decision
>>26923550
>>26923564
>>26923593
I'm sorry I'm too shy :3
>>
>>26923654
Don't hold out on us man
>>
>>26923362
Since anon-kun wont answer, I will. Ex-trap here. Gonna post stats right before switching back to normal.
181cm, 62kg, ?/89/63/91
No hormone treatment, right exercises and estrogen-rich food (soy for example).
>>
>>26923692
post pics

originales
>>
>>26923362
Woops, I meant to reply to you. I'm >>26923398
>>
>>26923709
When I get home, sure. The waist thing is the most shocking in my opinion. I managed to bulk 20cm in 6 months after I stopped trap. Also I gave up cuz I am still growing up for some reason... 186 cm now
>>
>>26923398
it's nice to know my measurements aren't that bad, I'm similar and have been on hrt for about a year, things are way better I just wish I wasn't a nervous wreck
>>
>>26924115
post pics so we can judge your progress..
>>
>>26923736
>I gave up cuz I am still growing up for some reason
DUDE keep doing the hormones so they shape your growth
You get the BEST RESULTS that way
>>
>>26924115
Jeez... It's not my fault my measurements stink
>>
>>26923651
>I've been going to the doctor for over a year and it helped alot.
you were never sick to begin. time to get off 4chan return to pleddit where you truly belong nerd
>>
>>26924153
No I wasn't insulting you I'm the same just taller and you seem to be doing well which makes me feel better >,<
>>
>voice training
too much work desu
>>
>>26924174
Ooh I'm sorry :3 I'm so glad, for a second I was like "ow my feelings". And thank you! :) I'm sure you look great!
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.