[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of Legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: match history 1.png (451 KB, 932x880) Image search: [Google]
match history 1.png
451 KB, 932x880
Anyone here play League? Singed main. Any tips for a low silver?
>>
>>26920487
I guess you could try hanging yourself?
>>
>>26920487
Focus on farming.
>>
>>26920487
Stop playing Singed lol.
>>
>>26920487
Watch streams, play flavor of the month champs, switch champs often and learn every position.
>>
>>26920542
i've single handedly won games as singed, so nty
hes op
>>
why would you honestly out yourself as a league player. that's like outing yourself as someone who enjoys insane clown posse or big bang theory.
>>
My problem with league right now is that there is always at least one champion that is completely overpowered. As in, if you see him in champ select, you might as well dodge because you aren't going to win with him on the other team. Like kogmaw back before the latest update. Ridiculously overpowered and played in every game as a result. It's fucking stupid. When I play league, I want a game that's an even matchup based on skill and teamwork, not on one team having champs that got too buffed up.

Maybe I'm just playing the wrong game.
>>
>>26920564
In Blind-pick, woooooow man.
Do that in Draft and you will get counterpicked, almost everything counters singed.
>>
>>26920608
You have 3 bans.
You should be fine.
>>
>>26920487
prioritize CDR more on Riven, unless the meta's changed

don't play blind pick

and if you really, REALLY want to climb, learn to be a good jungler. In my opinion jungle is the best and most reliable position you can take in winning solo q games. I'm not even that good at jungling, I'm a natural solo laner, but I glided to gold by jungling. Just gank for your team a lot

>don't play singed!
Don't listen to these idiots. It's a quiet secret that picking someone unconventional/nonmeta is actually a really good way to win in sub-platinum elo. People just can't fucking handle it.

Two season ago I saw a Zilean go mid against a Kassadin. This is when Zilean was shit tierr and Kassadin was absolutely broken. Kassadin countered Zilean to top it off.

Zilean raped him so hard the guy lost all motivation and the team had to surrender. It was like, 12-0.

The fact was that Zilean being shit tier meant no one ever saw him, and no one was used to playing against him.

Unconventional picks are fantastic
>>
>>26920572
It's just a fuckin moba

And isn't it the most played game on the planet? It's not some sort of autistic eccentricity it's an objectively appealing game
>>
>>26920734
Ive never read so much bullshit.
Kassadin has been garbage since his rework, and if it was the old Zilean then mid Zilean shits on everything.

Singed top simply gets raped by the most common shit.
Darius, Nasus, Riven, Fiora, Renekton, even Teemo the list goes on.
Blind pick is used by absolute shitters or people that want to test something, I dont even test my shit there and use Draft pick instead.
Draft pick is a core element of the actual game.
>>
>>26920802
You simply havent seen a good singed then.
WW god here but top secondary (and more often played).
Tahm kench is your must pick atm, doesnt matter if you have played him or not. Naut 2nd in line and THEN is whatever you try to main (pant masterrace here). I dont like the toolkits of both champs and they dont fit my playstyle but the CC/dmg is just broken.
>>
File: 1456143543020.png (2 MB, 1261x1218) Image search: [Google]
1456143543020.png
2 MB, 1261x1218
>>26920487
>Anyone here a fucking moron who is responsible for the decline of video games?
>>
>>26920646
>I don't know how to play singed.

Gold III, literally viable in every lane.

Champion kills are a red herring. Farm and go for objectives you twelve year old spastic.
>>
>>26920564
>>26921033
I'm guessing neither of you played back years ago when Singed was ACTUALLY the terror of top lane and not a gimmick pick like he is now

In a game where every champ now has sixteen abilities, the character with like arguably two actual spells barely exists
>>
I used to play, dont play much anymore, but just play like a the meg for your team and if you lose then i am so sorry
>>
>>26920608
No champ is autowin you just have to learn how to play around them
>>
>>26921082
His dmg is still good. There are also new items which boost him hard like zzrot and ohmwrecker but they require teamplay so focus on maining singed after you reach plat. For me he is still a valuable pick especially with the new roa boost.
>>
>>26921063
Comparing RPG to MOBA how fucking retarded you have to be for that
>>
singed's winrate right now is 52%. doesnt matter if he gets countered by shit, you can still lose creep but push your lane and make up for lost creep by splitpushing and getting zzrot.
>>
>>26921125
http://gameinfo.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/what-is-lol/

Can you read a full sentence? Something tells me no.
>>
Rush enemy base as minions spawn, flash over wall and start proxy. Enemy champs will have to recall to deal with you and lose xp and gold. After you're dead tp to lane and keep proxying. Doesn't matter if you die, you wont be worth more gold than a minion wave anyways. Jungler will be tied up to the top lane and your team can easily take objectives.
>>
>>26920487
Learn to play all lanes. Even if u don't play them all the time it will make u better in ur main position
>>
>>26921156
lol u mad

he mad son
>>
>>26921156
Yeah, it says ELEMENTS like getting gold and XP, it focuses on split second decision making and mechanics. But you are too retarded to understand such things, its like comparing football and hockey since both of them have focus on scoring goals
>>
>>26921205
Typical League player.
>>
>>26921211
Nice comprehension skills there buddy.

It's actually like comparing basketball to HORSE, and Hockey to underage ice skating.
>>
>>26921211
>>26921205
>u mad
>samefags

Nice one memelord. Go back to /b/ please.
>>
>>26920802
no one plays any of those champs in this meta, unless they main that champ. you're more likely to see a tahm/naut/ or a graves top. everyone else, singed can and will win lane
>>
>>26920487
Everything counters singed, stop playing him until you're actually good.
Play something simple, dumb and effective like garen, pantheon or nasus.
>>
>>26921866
>Pantheon
>simple
Triggered.
>>
>>26921063

>A game like League without an engine

Explain yourself, anon.
>>
>>26920802
Learn to read, idiot. This was like two seasons ago
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.