[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no edgy goth gf to write shitty poetry for and listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: goth.jpg (94 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
goth.jpg
94 KB, 355x500
>tfw no edgy goth gf to write shitty poetry for and listen to Linkin Park with
>>
Dry
>>
>goth
>linken park

HA

Not sure if youre baiting mate

Try the cure
>>
>>26920697
Cure
Joy Division
Bauhaus
Good stuff
>>
My heart pumps water from the sea of lament,
All the days wasted, my soul is cement.
Death brings us closer, darkness consume me,
Now get out normies, before I reeeeee.
>>
File: 6133660-large.jpg (62 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
6133660-large.jpg
62 KB, 618x416
>tfw no actual goth gf to go to clubs and chain smoke while drinking coffee all night, every night throughout the 90s
>>
>>26920352
you probably emo or whatever was the early 2000s flavour, i had a goth friend that didn't do any of these, except for being edgy
also >not going with the classic Nightwish
>>
>>26921604
*you probably mean
>>
>goth
>emo
wtf is that? vampire cosplay? you old people are so weird i swear...
>>
>>26920352
>tfw goth gf
>tfw not goth enough for any goth girl
>>
>be edgy goth
>just want a qt shut in edgy metalhead bf
>will never get that because too unapproachable
>too shy to approach people myself
>>
>>26921654
>edgy goth
>shy
you poser
>>
>>26920352
>tfw goth gf

>not writing shitty poetry
>listening to whatever the fuck we like

Being >16 feels great.
>>
>goth
Always found it odd and repulsing.
Especially the attitude, that baseless hubris. Also how incredibly fragile they are. This one girl had been away from school 6 months after she had some kind of breakdown. She then got insulted by Chad or something within 3 weeks. It wasn't a big thing. She then didn't appear again for the rest of the two years.

Like what the fuck is that shit. She was very outgoing even. I don't get it. Normie who just decided to fuck up because they wanted to be vulnerable or something.

It's always the ultimate spergs who are the male goths. I hate that shit. I understand why racists ostracize people based on superficial things now because it really makes you look really crappy to stay around them. I don't consider that normally, I'd date someone ugly or have ugly friends but when it's their choice like that I just don't want to deal with it.
>>
>be me in middle school
>fall for the manic pixie dream girl meme
>new girl moves into town
>she cuts herself and wears hot topic stuff
>everyone in school thinks she's weird
>iminlove.jpg
>spend every morning with her before class listening to her vent about her 16 year old boyfriend and how he's such a jerk
>I know this is stupid but I honestly thought about her everyday for 3 years
>one week she'd tell me she liked me
>next day she'd have a new bf and friend zone me
>eventually stop liking her
>mfw she's flirty with me now
Yo bitch you didn't want me then so don't want me now
>>
>>26921754
she's a fucking psychotic bitch what you expect
>>
>>26920352
I (very briefly) went out with an edgy goth when I was 19. She 'cheated' on me with some gangster Chad less than a week in, outright telling me she'd rather be upfront with me so early into the relationship and asked if I could forgive her.
Yeah no.
>>
>>26920352
I knew a goth chick who had a pet pig, she was really nice to me I appreciated it
>>
>>26922892
>some gangster Chad
she's a fucking poser
>>
It's weird. I find the look very attractive, but the group culture physically cringy.
>>
>>26923512
>It's weird. I find the look very attractive, but the group culture physically cringy.
i feel the same
>>
>>26921754
totally feeling you there qt3.14
>>
>tfw most modern goths are liberal feminist man-hating whores
>>
>you will never go back in time to assume the role of a mall goth in the 80's and bang qt alt chicks
>>
anyone else getting a non ASCII text error message?
>>
>>26924887
diary thread?
diary thread.
4th march 2769
Alex was at magic again tonight, I had picked 4 peaches from 2 trees on my way, so I had one, alex asked how they were out of 1o so I said they were 5-6, she then asked me to have a game w/ the adult sitting behind her, I lost quickly and seem like a retard,
>>
>>26920352
>tfw used to be goth girl
>tfw grew up, removed dye from hair, less makeup, stopped being so edgy
>tfw scene died out, all other goths just settled into families and wagecuckery
>tfw all that still betrays your past is your playlists
>tfw still some remnants from your previous days such as PVC corsets and pleather boots in the corner of the closet
It hurts to look at it.
>>
>>26923873
> goths
> liberal
nooooooooooooo, really??
>>
>don't care for their music
>just want pale qt in dark clothing
>>
>>26924898
after my game I just sat awkwardly behind her and mat and messed around w/ walter,
>>
I love the goth look but i dislike certain aspects of the general goth personality. How fucked am i?
>>
>>26923873
>>26924938
Lel, we had trouble with the secret services at some point because we had a neofolk gig and they used "ideological symbols". All us organisators got flagged for being right wing group members.
Truthfully, a lot of people into neofolk were /pol/-tier

Based Laibach though.
https://youtu.be/Glu9wA4HjE0
>>
>>26924948
he asked alex out this week and she was too polite to give him an answer we found out in th car driving him home, she is coming to magic for him partly because james was at work at la porcceta, jade got there eventually as I sat talking to mat during his second game,
>>
>>26924971
so I went to play with him at a further table,
>>
>>26924995
I had asked mat to come to th movie but he kept his word to b in the official 2headed giant tournament,
>>
>>26925024
eventually jade and I walked to th movie,
>>
>>26925041
him trying to keep up th conversation and me trying to not insult th addict,
>>
File: fedora_neon.jpg (48 KB, 938x853) Image search: [Google]
fedora_neon.jpg
48 KB, 938x853
>>26921604
>Nightwish
Symphonic metal sure is great and classy, my good friend.
>>
>>26925048
jade made a joke about selling me his pain pills and I said it was a good idea, I could Ozymandias. I paid for both of us to watch it in 3d gold class $3o,
>>
>>26925088
then for food I decided against th expensive shit downstairs and got us Royal Crown Premium Draft Colas and $2.99 cold pizza and bought myself 2 loaves of wheatmeal bread,
>>
>>26925098
we ate th pizza cold outside by th fashionable people,
>>
>>26925107
WHAT THE FUCK IS Non-ASCII TEXT?

jade talking crap about church and all religions being the same. 21oo Gods of Egypt was pretty great and Irish,
>>
>>26925131
I so long to build my temple,
>>
>>26925152
a hedron of cartouches, further ideas pending.
>>
>>26925168
left 23somethng, walked back really glad to try to feel some connection to the Gods,
>>
>>26925189
jade talking about taking more acid to connect to a god who opposes drug use, but at least alex had stayed late,
>>
>>26925199
other tomlin was there when we got back, kade noticed it was past midnight and they worried about caling home or getting a ride w/ jade,
>>
>>26920352
II

No more wire hangers
(We have been warned)

Verily, in truth, thus he spake
And then he sat down
And up amongst them
Stood Kalchas, son of Threstor
By far the wisest of the bird prophets

We must take care
Not to upset this baby cart
There are new ones now

My father, the many other
The Usher
The lone wolf

Azazel despairs in the night
And we will never
Never

Get away.
>>
>>26925221
she had her phone on aviation mode and missed calls,
>>
>>26925258
their mom turned up and took them,
>>
>>26925289
them minutes later th owners decided to call time, left at oo15,
>>
>>26925311
drove around to get mat kade and walter mcd, someone pulled out in traffic so we headed to avondale mcd,
>>
>>26925334
jade decided not to for no reason when he got in th drive through line, jokes about how much older mat is than them,
>>
me and a buddy tag teamed some goth qt we met at a slipknot concert in 2012, she was drunk and completely off her face on some sort of drug, not sure she even knew what was going on hahaha
>>
>>26925342
walter is arachnophobia, then we went to th avondale traintracks by th guruswamis,
>>
>>26925349
FUCK YOU RAPIST NIGGER, THIS IS A DIARY THREAD.

>>26925393
but they were closed so jade dropped me off.
>>
>>26925435
FUCK YOU 4TUNES, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NON-ASCII TEXT SHIT?
I COPIED THAT FROM FUCKING TIMES NEW ROMAN ON WORDPAD.
>>
>>26920743
I still have my new wave music in cassette tapes 2bh
>>
>>26921754
this, but 6ish years, sophmore year til nearly 3 years after school, because I was a shut in outside of seeing her. still am a shut in.
1244 days since we last spoke.
>>
>>26925715
>tfw Temple of Love plays
Both happy because good music and sad because nobody else to share your feels.
>>
>>26920352
I unironically like Linkin Park or at least some of their songs. It's just catchy, why people pretend that people listen songs for the "deep lyrics"?
>>
>>26925080
I'm not sure you understood, but i was memeing. Nightwish is the first thing people said around me when they are asked about what goths listen to.
>>
>>26926002
Same here, i don't mind some of the older songs from time to time when i hear them in the radio out of nostalgia, but i always found the idea of associating with the 'you are hurting me and im angry' kind of lyrics rather odd.
>>
>>26924922
don't let those old feelings die.
>>
>>26924922
I wish goths were still a thing. Like the kind that just didn't give a fuck about politics or anything, not the SJW types.
>>
File: 1416715953651.jpg (626 KB, 1055x1103) Image search: [Google]
1416715953651.jpg
626 KB, 1055x1103
>>26920352
>>tfw no edgy goth trap gf to write shitty poetry for and listen to Linkin Park with while we play with each others girlcocks.
>>
>>26920352
Why goths and emos disappeared?
I miss the qts.
Suicide?
>>
>>26928476
I get the feeling that these days, when young people feel deeply desperate or at odds with the world either they sink into video games and weed, which pacifies them out of trying to break out of the mold, OR they'll find people like feminists and SJW to tell them they feel bad because the world is at fault and needs to be changed.
>>
>>26928522
Actually I remember my piano is out of tune so that maybe be the reason
>>
>>26920746
rockstar
>>
>>26926002
Are there actually people that say this?
>>
>>26928476

They didn't really disapear they just stopped being mainstream since the late 90s and 2000s
>>
Calculator
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.