[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me robots. My girlfriend walks around the house barefoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Claire-Boucher-Feet-712138.jpg (318 KB, 512x771) Image search: [Google]
Claire-Boucher-Feet-712138.jpg
318 KB, 512x771
Help me robots. My girlfriend walks around the house barefoot all day. I find it gross. How do I get her to wear socks or shoes on her feet?
>>
>>26918388
Buy her slippers or stop being an autist
>>
File: tumblr_lm6hl0yiLg1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm6hl0yiLg1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x666
>>26918439

elohel original comment
>>
>wearing shoes indoors

I bet you're white.
>>
>>26918388
What the fuck? Almost everyone walks around their house barefoot, you stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>>26918520
She just has abhorrently ugly feet. I hate looking at them.
>>
>finding girls' feet gross

You might be gay
>>
>>26918388
Also

>my gf

So you're not a robot. Go complain on >>>/adv/ you whining baby
>>
>>26918553
They look like man feet tho
>>
>>26918546
post them
original comment
>>
My sister does that. She also likes to put her dirty feet on the couch or bed. It's disgusting, she tracks dirt everywhere.
>>
>>26918582
hmmm

well if you're sure about that then i dunno man

you're fucked

Pretend you like the way her feet look and lick them a bit, then put socks on them and say it's hotter like that

then she'll get the hint that you're into it and wear socks all the time
>>
>>26918553
>tfw love licking every part of the human
>never lick below the ankle because feet are fucking disgusting

Assholes are atleast cute when the girl is freshly out the shower.
>>
File: 1414036899333.jpg (300 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1414036899333.jpg
300 KB, 1600x1200
>>26918722
Feet are quite aesthetic and have a lot of delicate features. My gf loves that I lick hers, turns her on fat.

I'm sorry you're a queer who can't into women
>>
>>26918747
*fast

Someone will use that typo against me
>>
>>26918747
If pic related is your gf, then she's hot. Personally, I love feet. Once had a qt 8/10 rest her feet on my lap, that was one of the greatest days of my life.
>tfw no gf
>>
>>26918388
That's a sweet organ.
>>
>>26918388
Is your girlfriend Asian? Asians find wearing shoes in house gross.
>>
>>26919230
fuck off you evil piece of shit
>>
>>26918876
I treated my gf to a luxury pedicure yesterday. Today she came by my office to show me. She took off her boots and socks and placed her smooth, pretty feet in my lap ^_^
>>
>>26918887
Hell yeah it is!
>>
File: 1456363118563.png (580 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1456363118563.png
580 KB, 500x483
>>26918519
>I bet you're white
Fuck off. Everybody here is white
>>
>>26918388
kill her then cut her feet off
>>
Hey those shitty ornaments like in Home Alone breaking them all over the floor
>>
>>26919299
>tfw my bf will never think to treat me to a luxury pedicure
robots really make the worst boyfriends. so clueless.
>>
>>26920086
>women posting on this board

Would you fuck off already? You're a piece of fucking shit that plauged and destroyed this board

A robot isn't some cute guy with a few quirks. A robot has been defined for years as a guy who is not socially adept, is a virgin, and cannot get a gf to save his fucking life.

You normalfag bastards have completely warped this board

NOBODY FUCKING ASKED YOU TO COME HERE

LEAVE SLUT
>>
>>26920226
you leave if you don't like it, this is my board now.
my boyfriend is really socially adept, afraid of most things, and was a virgin before I met him.
I can't teach him to be a good boyfriend no matter how bluntly or nicely I put it. he just has no idea how to treat a woman. he's been plagued by this awful board, as are you all.

but I'll be damned if you're not easy to annoy, the lot of you.
>>
>>26918388
get her some cute slippers as a gift and guilt her when she doesn't wear them
>>
>>26918388
>My girlfriend walks around the house barefoot all day.
fuck you faggot. when I'm at home I only wear underwear or longjohns because sitting in my computer with nothing covering my ass and dick feels degenerate
>>
>>26919299
I'm sure her bull appreciates the gesture
>>
>>26920257
so you're an evil piece of shit that comes to places they aren't wanted just to cause trouble? Sounds like a child to me.

And for the record I barely come here anymore, but cretins liek you have completely destroyed the website entirely outside of a few haven hobby boards.

>my board now

Well ok you've inherited a cancerous cesspool that doesnt produce any OC, entrepreurs, funny stories, or good times like it did when most people here were virgins

Have fun with that you little hellbeast
>>
>>26920226
You seem really upset by the presence of women.
It's hilarious.
>>
>>26920257
>I can't teach him to be a good boyfriend no matter how bluntly or nicely

So he doesnt beat you or give into your fucked up BDSM fetishes I'm guessing?

>>26920288
Dubs of truth. There's nothing here anymore. It's very much like Fallout .Moot is the chink who nuked it and normalfags are wasteland raiders. If anything veterans/virgins who were here prior to 2014 are the vault dwellers
>>
>>26920307
No one's upset newfag. It's customary here, or was prior to your slithering entrance into this place, to talk shit on women and vent about their bullshit. And yes, this means they generally weren't welcome. Now that little white knight shits like you come here getting butthurt over some banter/truth it doesnt happen as much because every decent person has left by now.
>>
>>26920322
hilarious memes, friend

>>26920288
yes, you're overreacting to an anonymous person who is presumably but not certainly female in gender on a tahitian exotic chicken-breeding forum, spitting venom, and I'm the child.
>>
>>26920322
Your dubs are also truthful bro. Thanks. It just pains me to see these little imps ruin communities over and over and over. They even do it to other normalfags. When's the last time you saw a goth? A punk scene? A good rave?

Never. Because normalfag fad riders shat all over it. They dont have anything that makes them uniue so they act as vultures to people who are.

It's fucking pathetic.

>>26920374
>memes

Complete cancer. As I said.

>you're overreacting

More like passionately upset. Unlike you I value the integrity of communities and don't like it when cunts come and infiltrate/ruin it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.