[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when was the last time you cried fembots, and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
when was the last time you cried fembots, and why
>>
Today. I hate myself & think about death everyday. I grow closer to not being afraid to do it anymore.
>>
>>26918330
hmu if you want to do it together
>>
>>26918330
Linking park - crawling
Evanesense - bring me to like
Papa roach - last resort
>>
>>26918330
you should hug me tBh
>>
>>26918278
Today. I can only seem to hold it together when I'm at work. As soon as I get home... it's this awful crippling sadness that's lasted for months and it's shitty that the only thing that helps me with it is being at my job. Maybe this is how people become workaholics, when their only sense of fulfillment is working and everything else just depresses them.
>>
File: crying-man.jpg (30 KB, 320x413) Image search: [Google]
crying-man.jpg
30 KB, 320x413
Alternatively, when was the last time that penis-wielding-bots cried?

I'll start.

>Be at place where there is potential to see my oneitis.
>Dress well, shower, shave, brush teeth, look good
>feel good
>Get there
>feel bad
>eventually there comes a point where she talks to me
>I sputter
>I flubber
>like a fucking fish
>can't even talk
>leave early
>drive home listening to Rush while holding back tears
>get home, don't go inside
>get bike out of garage
>bike into forest
>find secluded spot, can't stop crying
>unable to stop
>30 minutes probably
>eventually make it back home without laying down on the nearby railroad tracks
>go to bed

Also when my dad died.
>>
>>26918452
this a fembot cry thread. not a penis bot cry thread

all boys get OUT
>>
>>26918504
>all boys get OUT
Shaving your butthole and wearing a dress doesn't make you a girl anon.
>>
>>26918504
Boys crying is so disgusting, right?
>>
Most days, I've been accidentally missing my bi-polar meds a lot lately and my heroin addiction makes me a bit sad sometimes. Thank god my boyfriend is here for me. Woohoo.
>>
>>26918443
if I hugged you would it hurt?
>>
File: 1456883878730.jpg (10 KB, 174x321) Image search: [Google]
1456883878730.jpg
10 KB, 174x321
>>26918452
>complains about femanons posting
>invades the 1 (ONE) thread they're allowed to post in

who cares about your penis tears, go jerk off and all your ''problems'' would disappear
>>
>>26918555
I used to be a heroin addict, clean now

how long have you been using
>>
File: savageposting (another copy).png (304 KB, 960x391) Image search: [Google]
savageposting (another copy).png
304 KB, 960x391
>>26918561
>/r9k/ is one person
I just needed to get it off my chest mate. Just pretend.
>>
no such thing as a fembot
>>
>>26918583

off and on for years, but only said 'fuck it' about 4 months ago and started using daily. It was easy because my fiance and I made the choice together. I still don't necessarily feel like an 'addict', and don't shoot, but I do feel addicted.
>>
>>26918560
you would break me and i would cry, but it probably wouldn't hurt. thanks.
>>
>>26918278
when the person sleeping beside me had sleep paralysis, one of the scariest things I've ever seen/heard of
>>
>>26918629
k you're in early stages of addiction. how long can you go without withdrawling? I'm going to guess 12-24 hours.

the longer you use the worse the withdrawals will get. you probably don't want to hear this, but if you ever feel like getting clean go the suboxone route, do NOT go to a methadone clinic
>>
>>26918686
i get this most night but have never known what it looks like to someone who is watching it happen to someone else, i figured you couldnt tell at all. Details?
>>
>>26918696
maybe about 15 hours before withdrawls become bad. I'm hoping to get clean in march, have some stuff to deal with first before I have time to get clean. Any tips? Unfortunately methadone is the only one i can get free :( not suboxone.
>>
File: 1429985654810.jpg (137 KB, 780x774) Image search: [Google]
1429985654810.jpg
137 KB, 780x774
Tonight.

My roommate and I applied for the same job and he got hired tonight but I'm still waiting. I feel like a fuck up and I want to escape the NEET life at least for a while. This was my one shot and I feel like it's over.
>>
>>26918890
you might as well just deal with withdrawals than take methadone. methadone is bullshit and doesn't help anyone, I'd say it's even worse than heroin. if you get hooked to methadone the withdrawals last like 3 weeks, full on withdrawal symptoms the entire time. heroin withdrawals last about a week. the worst of it in the first 4 days.

if you go the cold turkey route, get bread and immodium. don't eat anything other than toast, anything else will just make you shit it out in 20 minutes or throw it up, toast is pretty neutral and fills you up quick. immodium helps with stomach problems. take like 20-30mg worth, it's basically harmless so you won't od or anything, it's basically an opiate that won't get you high, eases stomach problems though.

once you get through that youll need read up on post acute withdrawal syndrome. that parts a real bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
Right now, because I will never be able to fuck with this shit
>>
Today. I cut off contact with all my online friends (don't have any real ones) because they crossed the line. Feeling alone.
>>
>>26919079

Thank you so much. Its nice to actually hear someone talk about this stuff... not just shit in online articles. Makes me feel a bit less alone, which is what i was talking about as my answer to this thread's question. Gets lonely living in hiding, living with a big secret. thank you.
>>
>>26919222
I've been clean for two years so I try and help addicts whenever I can

if my weak pathetic neet ass can get clean you can too. you need to completely distance yourself from anyone using though or its just not going to work. if your boyfriend uses then he's just going to drag you down with him. that is just straight up how it is. I had to cut every single person I knew when I was an addict to stay clean because they all used, some were people Ive known for 20+ years.
>>
File: ratty 3.gif (496 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
ratty 3.gif
496 KB, 500x250
>>26918868
>Details?

>intertwined nicely
>start feeling this light tremor emanating but barely
>think nothing of it
>few mins later hear this faint noise
>bum bum bum bum
>wtf, I lean my head closer
>her hearts beating so fast can barely tell the beats apart
>think she's having some kind of heart attack or nightmare
>yell hey loudly right in her face
>no response
>hold one side and give the other a good slap
>that moment between the slap, her waking up, and the scream/sobbing that followed was indescribable and dead center in front of my face
>closest example I could give is like waking someones who's dead with a defibrillator, I didn't even know eyes could open that fast and wide- and the noise that followed, it was just scary
>needless to say neither of us fall back asleep
>tells me what happened, and how I disappeared and reappeared as a giant bright white light in front of her before she woke up
>says I was an angel
>it never happened again

You really have to wonder who people's ancestors were and what they did in a past life
>>
>>26918278
I haven't cried in months I am dead inside
>>
>>26919148
>because they crossed the line
What did they do?
>>
>>26918278
>when was the last time you cried fembots
who gives a fuck. women cry because men won't give them money

as a guy the last time I cried was one or two weeks ago when I woke up from a dream in which I was hanging out with one of my friends who killed himself back in October. When I woke up I just missed him so much and was in complete tears
>>
>>26919555
One of them made a shitty comment about not caring about my dad having cancer. Others didn't stand up for me/blamed me for going off on him.

Troll away?
>>
>>26919877
BOYS OUT
REEEEEE
OUTT OF MY THREAD
>>
A few minutes ago, watching eternal sunshine of a spotless mind.
>>
>>26919922
ayy gurl ;)

i like ur dubs, want to come over and chill?
>>
>>26919964
this post literally made my vagina cry
>>
>>26919915

You sound like a histrionic attention-whoring cunt and I'm glad they cut you off.

Wouldn't mind if all fembots killed themselves but bleeders even fail at suicide, oh well
>>
>>26919981
>81
you're not invited over anymore
>>
>>26920011
10/10 trolling. Even if you're not Trolling robot.
>>
>>26919981

omg

maybe you could like

fuck off back to dumblr you stupid whore
>>
>>26920047
now my bagina is crying, vomiting, and bleeding simultaneously

thanks anon
>>
>>26920034

I'm not trolling. Seriously doubt I'm the first person in your life to say it either.
>>
Lmfao at all these femanons

WE WUZ CRYIN TEN MINUTES AGO N SHIT

lmao fuck outta here
>>
>>26919915
Do you jerk your father off?
He's in his last days and you're his only daughter....
>>
Tuesday, I don't cry much. Had an argument with my mum, it was stupid.
>>
about 3 years ago when my dog died
>>
>>26918452
This made me sad to read Anon
>>
>>26918278
I cried fembots the other day. It ruptured my tear ducks and scratched my corneas because the fembots were so large in size.
>>
a couple weeks ago.
I just felt really worthless and shitty about myself.
>>
2 weeks ago
My lovely cat died
He was my best friend
>>
I want to talk about my crying too you sexist.
Malebot:
3 weeks ago. Realizing that since male and female priorities are so different i'l probably never find a woman who reciprocates the love I have for her. Realized that the prerequisites aren't even being fulfilled right now so I can't even date someone. Missing out on chances for oneitis.
Was 3 years ago before then. I had been going out drinking with friends despite being extremely stressed out because I had worked so hard for 4 weeks on a programming assignment. I fucked some girl in the bathroom and then I just couldn't deal with the anxiety anymore. And went home, I cried from about half way home and until I fell asleep. Didn't do anything but turn the assignment in for 6 months. Went home, got diagnosed with depression and social anxiety. Slipping into neetdom after 4 years of a software engineering degree. Not sure I can go back there if I get out of this.
>>
File: 663062_1312405368032_480_362.jpg (102 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
663062_1312405368032_480_362.jpg
102 KB, 480x362
>>26918278
I cried about three nights ago.
I used to work at a veterinary hospital and tried to save a kitten.
A temp vet told me to use this ointment for its eyes, but someone later said it was the wrong thing to use, so I went back to them and they assured me it was the correct thing to be using.
Its eyes didn't improve after a while, so I showed another vet that started working there, and she and everyone else said it was the wrong thing to be using and the kitten was going to be blind now.
I decided to leave the kitten there overnight since I would be back in the morning to give it lovings before it was put down, but the others decided to put it down before I got there like a bunch of d-bags.
All of this happened about a year and a half ago and it still bothers me a lot. Poor kitten...It was always so sweet and happy to feel and hear me. I still remember its cute little mew and the way it would snuggle into me and purr when I'd let it sleep with me.
>>
>>26921888
>observed the trips

I'm sorry for your loss, Anon. My cat is my best friend too.
>>
File: 1445589057252.png (169 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1445589057252.png
169 KB, 500x677
>>26921992
>>26919877
>>26918452
literally fuck off you self-absorbed children
men aren't even supposed to cry. men crying is disgusting.
grow the fuck up you giant babies. pic related: all the men that want to talk about crying ITT.
>>
>>26922050
>men aren't supposed to cry
indeed. That's why there was 3 years of depression without crying. I'm weak clearly.
>>
To all the fembots who have cried lately:

I want to bash your fucking skull in. Now you know what it's like to have to deal with soul crushing issues like a man does. I hope you all get pumped and dumped by your fathers. That is all.
>>
>>26922116
> they can't cry about whatever they want
It feels good to cry.
>>
>>26922307

Have you cried lately because Chad doesn't want to date you? Please go get pumped and dumped by your father.
>>
>>26918994
Working where bro?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.