[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm just being honest jeez!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: lol.png (148 KB, 472x1012) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
148 KB, 472x1012
>"I'm just being honest jeez!"
>>
It's 'til death do us part. If he had never died they would still be together, of course she'd react that way. People that are insecure over DEAD PEOPLE are pathetic
>>
>>26909060

The cuck brought it on himself

Don't ask a question if you know the answer will piss you off because chances are you already know the answer
>>
And this is why a girl who's never been in a relationship is an ideal partner.
>>
>>26909089
Women pull this 'white lie' shit all the time, and will flip the fuck out if you dont tell them what they want to hear.
>>
I mean thats totally on the guy for asking that, if anything that means the woman is loyal and not a slut. not really /r9k/ post material desu
>>
>getting mad about what your gf would do in an impossible hypothetical situation
This is on the same level as getting mad for a partner's actions from a dream.
>>
>>26909060
Actually gonna side with the chick on this one
Guy's fucking dead, give him a break
>>
Are some of you faggots for real? There's literally a ghost/zombie/whatever the fuck around and you wouldn't be confused too?
>>
>>26909089
>>26909152
>>26909128
>>26909172
Exactly

Idk how you could be mad at a girl for this. Gee if my husband never died I guess I would cuck him to be with you. Why would you want that response?
>>
>>26909060
>My (34F)
Writing it like that is weird to me since it should be referring to the other person. She should've written (34F) after "me" instead, and not "my".
>>
Honestly I don't think that's a particularly tactful question in the first place. I honestly wonder how that topic came up.

If you lose someone suddenly in a freak accident, you never had any agency in the end of that relationship. Even if it was completely one-sided, you at least have an opportunity to deal with the cessation of intimacy without any grief or mourning. You can then decide to move on. It's not fairly comparable to "if your (extant) ex-husband suddenly asked you out again, would you leave me?"

Oh wait I'm on r9k reee normies women leave

women are often bullshit but not in this image exactly
>>
>>26909060

Put yourself in the dead guy's shoes, if you came back you'd be happy your wife was still loyal after 7 years
>>
>>26909211
Nah its the same thing as 'do I look fat'
'is my dick the best you had'
etc
>>
>>26909312

I asked a girl if I was the best she's had. She said no. I slapped her.

Full blown autism
>>
>>26909247
That's how they prompt you to do it on there, like saying Jack (28) and Jill (26) were rolling down the hill. If you don't do the template they remove it
>>
>>26909060
What kind of guy asks that question?
That's something a teenage girl would ask looking for drama.
>>
>>26909384
Fucking THIS. The guy is dead, there's zero competition there. What, is the dead guy gonna cuck him? What an insecure faggot.
>>
>>26909370
Yes but it's confusing to put it after "my" and at the same time be referring to yourself, and not the object of my.
>>
>>26909060

women are shit in general but the chick in this situation is right and the guy is actually a massive faggot who gets none of my sympathy
>>
>>26909416
>not knowing about chad widows
>>
The guy sounds like a cuck fag,
Gotta side with the girl on this one. If I for some reason had to hear an answer to such a question, I'd honestly be happy to hear that she, unlike many other whores is actually capable of a degree of loyalty for a man.
>>
>>26909349
More like alphatism

But seriously only dyel manlets hit girls
>>
>>26909685
Nigga I've seen your body don't pretend you're /fit/
>>
She'd be pissed off if he said the same about a dead ex too.

Dude should also realise that he'll always be a second prize to her and take this opportunity to fuck off.

He also shouldn't have fucking asked that question. Retard.

Women past 25 have already met the dude they want to spend the rest of their life with and if they don't get him, they'll leave anyone in a second for the chance to be with him instead.

If you get to that age without being so e girls That Guy, you'll never be That Guy and you'll always be second.
>>
I don't think she was wrong in being honest or staying true to her dead husband but she shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place. However you might feel about the guy it isn't fair to waste someone's time when you know they'll play second fiddle.
>>
>>26909251

You sound like a massive Tumblr faggot.
>>
>>26909060
Translation
"His dick was bigger and his wallet was fatter."
>>
>being cucked by a dead guy

holy fucking shit how is it even possible to be this beta
>>
>>26909060
that new dude is being a lil bitch
>>
it's understandable, but you shouldn't get into a serious relationship if you haven't gotten over your previous partner properly

this is why you're advised to date virgins, the less experiences they've had with men, the less baggage you have to deal with
>>
>>26909060
Usually the woman is in the wrong in these Reddit things, but not here. The guy is a fucking retard for asking this.
>>
>>26909060
He set her up just so he could get mad at her. Like honestly, what did he WANT her to say? Also why is he that butthurt over a dead guy? Of course she's gonna pick the dead guy, that's the only thing keeping them apart, the fact that he's dead. And also he was her husband so he must have been pretty special to gain that title. ass blasted.
>>
>>26909938
I can't fathom how you got that out of the post. A faggot maybe, figuratively. I always found tumblr distasteful.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.