[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can liberal women even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: CBNvpsNUIAAjbpH.jpg (57 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
CBNvpsNUIAAjbpH.jpg
57 KB, 600x460
How can liberal women even compete?
>>
>>26908536
Most liberal women aren't serious ideologues. They just follow whatever the richest & most famous men say (celebrity meme politics).
>>
>>26908614
This is why I don't think political ideology really matters in relationships. Women are vessels for opinions just as they are vessels for cocks
>>
>>26908614
just reduce that to most women
>>
>>26908536
They don't play
>>
>>26908536
I LIKE HAIR ON THE CUNNY

REEEEEEEEEEE

STOP SHAVING
>>
Liberal women are defectives.

The white conservative birthrate is through the roof right now while the white liberal birthrate is well below replacement rate. They can't even reproduce.

Abortion is a wonderful thing. It kills off niggers and liberals.
>>
>whore who spends all day taking pictures of herself
or
>whore who spends all day taking pictures of herself
Oh boy, what a delightful smorgasbord and compelling array of choices!
I guess I'll have to go with killing myself.
>>
That picture implies a women can't be both a feminist and a nationalist, which of course is false.
>>
>>26908908
your assertion is false
>>
>>26908536
What are you trying to say? There are no beautiful feminists, and there are no ugly nationalists? Really? I CAN cherrypick too, you know.
>>
>>26908908
I wonder what the chan hivemind would think of nationalist feminists who pushed to get rid of foreign attackers and build strong isolated nations to protect girls, women, and feminist ways of life.
Does this place hate women or minorities more?
>>
File: enhanced-28088-1418754180-4.png (1 MB, 625x885) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-28088-1418754180-4.png
1 MB, 625x885
>>26908995
Another attractive feminist.
>>
>>26908995
I don't think that woman is a nationalist though
can you provide an example to support your claim?
>>
>>26909050
>this roastie's taking the bait
>the specific bait that has toasted generations of roasties since fucking suffrage
>they'll never stop
>the same shitty bait and terrible strawmen will circulate through history forever
>life is a meaningless repeating loop
>>
>>26908995
>>26909050
Celebrities don't count as examples of real people. Their beliefs are whatever their jewish publicist tells them to believe.
>>
>>26908614
This. The easier your life is the more liberal you will be. As you start having to work and support yourself though you see that the world is not as black and white as thought and people are not all made equal. Women are liberal because it's the cool trendy thing and because they are literally living life on tutorial mode.
>>
>>26909050
She is aging horribly
>>
>>26909125
>The easier your life is the more liberal you will be.
Only if you're white and specifically of Northern European descent.

Most rich people of other races are not pathologically altruistic and they (rightfully) look down on the poor and spit on them for being losers.
>>
>>26909084
But I never said Taylor Swift was a nationalist, I said she was attractive AND a feminist
>>
>Abortion kills off so many niggers that 60% of all black babies are aborted in New York
>White liberals abort their children and have below replacement level birthrates
>The hispanics are entering into a baby bust
>If we set up the beaner wall, deport illegals, and then continue going at this pace then future whites will not only be conservatives but the percentage of whites will increase significantly

>Meanwhile, many white Christians are saying that we should make abortion illegal

REEEEEEEE!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ABORTION IS WHY WE'RE WINNING, YOU STUPID FUCKS!
>>
>>26909050

It's amazing people listen to this cunt when she's only known for that part in the Narnia movies.
>>
File: emma-watson-120815.jpg (149 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
emma-watson-120815.jpg
149 KB, 620x413
>>26909138
It might just be photoshop aging horribly.
>>
>>26909161
Most western liberals don't give a flying fuck about poor people tho. Most liberal thinking on the west seems to be centered on minorities and homosexuals.
>>
>>26909272
It's called the New-Left.

It's hilarious how much today's politics are about
Social Justice when what we should be worrying
about is the economy and world issues.
>>
File: Emma watson hypocrisy.jpg (70 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
Emma watson hypocrisy.jpg
70 KB, 720x522
>>26909050
>goes and says men shouldn't have to be manly to fit into society
>admits she hates weak men, goes on to date the captain of the fucking rugby team
I dont care if she's attractive, Emma Watson is a garbage human being
>>
File: taylor the impaler.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1174) Image search: [Google]
taylor the impaler.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1174
>>26908995
>Taylor Swift
>A feminist
>>
>>26909272
That's because it's not really genuine. No one really gives a fuck about people outside of their ingroup, but this kind of pathological altruism is seen as morally good in a lot of white societies while it's just seen as insane in most healthy East Asian societies (the only other group that is successful enough to even be comparable to whites), and so they just signal how morally righteous they are on facebook and twitter by showing their support for whatever parasitic outgroup is seen as the most disadvantaged.

It's stupid and fundamentally it's a very Northern European thing to do. That's why it's the worst in Northern Europe and the parts of the US that are filled with Northern Europeans. There's a reason why Minnesota is the state that welcomed in all of the fucking Somalians.

If you lived in Japan or South Korea and posted on twitter about how you think that a bunch of fucking niggers and muds should get imported into your country then everyone would hate you. We need to breed this shit out of us because it's fucking genetic poison.
>>
>>26909385
>all these articles about Tay secretly hating nogs
That has nothing to do with Feminism.
Most white feminists secretly fucking loathe minorities.
>>
>>26909034
Women. Always women.

Trust me, try talking about being a natfem on /pol/.
>>
>>26909385
Literally none of these things are actually racist, just SJWs who found another thing to whine about. They do this to every white celebrity. (Apart from the swastika picture of course, and even then it isn't really her fault. It's the guy's.) In my example I used quotes by Taylor LITERALLY calling herself a feminist. Are you retarded or something? Besides, racism has nothing to do with feminism as this one's about race and the other one is abour gender, so yeah you didn't really prove anything.
My god poltards are so fucking dumb and obnoxious it physically hurts.
>>
>>26908740
>hates liberals
>loves abortion

Pick one, faggot
>>
>>26908536
finding a man who has armpit hair fetish i.e. me

and I have a lot of love to share too
>>
>>26909560
are you actually trying to say that feminism is a good thing? Fuck off
>>
>>26908536

That woman on the right is dating a sand nigger, just FYI.
>>
>>26909613
of course it is, it is good for half of the earth population
>>
>>26909672
I know she goes toe to toe against you about being receptive to sand nigger dicks
>>
>>26909613

Where did I ever say that? I do NOT label myself as a feminist but I do believe in equality regardless of race and gender and that's because I am not a 16-year-old edgy boy. I'm just saying that cherrypicking ugly feminists and attractive nationalists does not really mean anything. There are many attractive liberals, ugly conservatives and vice versa.
>>
>>26909723

Sorry, was that supposed to be English?
>>
>>26909742
Well I agree every group has ugly and attractive people. Equality is good ,but you shouldn't believe the "feminists want equality" meme.
>>
>>26909034
Nationalist feminism doesn't make any sense. If you're a nationalist woman then you should value femininity, reproduction, and strong cohesive families because you can't be an anti-natalist and a nationalist.

So if they don't hold the egalitarian beliefs of feminists (women should reject femininity as a virtue and emulate the behavior of men, women should reject their role as mothers and go into the workplace like men, and women in general should just act like men) then the question is what exactly do they believe that makes them a feminist as opposed to just a nationalist woman?

If they accept the value of femininity and they accept gender roles but they just don't want women to be treated like slaves that get beaten around and aren't allowed to say anything then they just want a white society. White people have never treated their women like that, that's really semitic shit (just look at how arabs treat their wives) and if there are any examples of white men treating their women like that then these white men were extremely radical Christians who were LARPing as kikes and modeled their family after the semites in the old testament.
>>
>>26909800

I don't believe anything, I don't even care. But if someone fucks with me, I will shoot him/her. I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>26909817
what if your country historically doesn't give a damn about femininity
>>
>>26909385
>country singer taylor swift
>>
File: 1453193307877.png (197 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
1453193307877.png
197 KB, 617x1404
>>26909844
What country? Even fucking Abos had gender roles and they were so primitive and subhuman that they often ate their children.
>>
>>26909920
why is autstralian environment so vicious
>>
>>26909920
you wouldn't be judging if you tried it

it's fantastic
>>
>>26909844
I wonder what sort of primitive nation is that?
>>
>>26908666
kill yourself

original comment here
>>
>>26909984
I have no idea to be honest maybe you can google it
>>
>>26909050

Exactly what is she saying has to stop? Feminist man-hating, or spectators getting the "man-hating" impression from feminism (rightfully so?) ?

Not that I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan but Emma always came off to me as a stuck-up little cunt
>>
>>26910076
that's very interesting
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.