[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not planning our base yet? Playing games is fun,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1374870936387.jpg (62 KB, 497x544) Image search: [Google]
1374870936387.jpg
62 KB, 497x544
Why are you not planning our base yet?

Playing games is fun, having nothing to lose and building shit from ground up is fun.

Having to slave yourself for another 40 years to be able to do so is definitely not fun.

So why not pool our strength, our agile minds untainted by society and its idiocy and start over somewhere together?

We have nothing to lose anyway, so why not give it a shot? Would it not be fun to live free life, spending our days in great outdoors just like nature intended, having no boss but ourselves?

I am sure that it is indeed possible to do this. Even if we are all fucked up (which makes us great match right off the bat), we can still do magnificent things!

History is filled (and some would say, fueled) by regular people who had enough of so called civilized life and decided to create their own fortune.

The pirates did it with Nassau, the pilgrims did it with American continent, the tribes did it with all our modern nations.

Why cant we? Why should it be hard? We live in perfect era for this, with our 24/7 on demand communication channels around the whole globe. We can learn anything needed to survive off motherfucking google.
>>
>>26908084
I remember a while back there was a thread talking about /r9k/ all getting together to live in a big barn or something. Then lure in normies, stacies and chads to consume their flesh.

That was the idea anyway.
>>
>>26908239
Well i like the first half, doesnt have to be a barn though.

And instead of consuming their flesh we could sell them our homemade drugs.

Kill two birds with one stone, establish a (shoddy) economy AND be social with normies.

Use cash to buy solar panels and we can be truly independent from society.
>>
>>26908084
>implying I'll let any of you near my hermit hut
kek
>>
File: 1436692249675.png (101 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
1436692249675.png
101 KB, 247x249
>>26908084
Brobots are not very good at group action

plus

what if a crypto-chad were to infiltrate our society?
>>
>>26908280
Could we please run a cybercrime operation too?
>>
>>26908084
Nobody will commit. I have several times offered to pay for the land but robots back down bc they dont dare to do it.
>>
If you were to do this, set up a "corporation"which handles land buying and building supplies, each robot who contributes financially is granted equivalent shares.
Shares do not imply any voting o political power as you don't want people in charge purely by virtue of being rich, but are merely used as a failsafe in case the whole thing falls apart and needs to be liquidated,

The problem I see here is finding proper leadership and expertise.
>>
>>26908342
Thats not the point anon, the point is
>Do you have a burning desire to do something extraordinary in this life

Or do you wish to stay at the lowest place in our society?

Why not make our own is all im saying.

>>26908351
Well i do not know jackshit about the details, but if there were experienced (or willing to learn) anons then why the fuck not?

>>26908371
For real? You are saying that you can afford to buy the land? How would you deal with people growing drugs and doing various illegal actives on that land?
>>
>>26908427
Ye we had a group of 10 people who wanted to do this on /out/. Even had our own webpage and forum (down now). But they kept talking about how to fund it and in the end i said i would do it (if i got to own the land). I even wanted to put up a contract so it could be leased to the group. but people dropped out since they dident wanna commit. I only had 1 demand; that the land was located near the upper east coast
>>
>>26908491
Impressive! Couple of notes though
>Actually buying the land does not grant us the freedom
We would still be subject (and even more so) to the government.

Once its official on paper someone has to take responsibility and i think that the main point of establishing new community is to shed said responsibility.

There are ton of places where people live illegally either squatting in abandoned buildings or building their own in remote locations.

>Doing this in USA
Is basically death wish.

Why not some truly remote place, like deep in russian woods or african savannah?

You do not create something new by leasing it from the state anon
>>
We could invade some of this inhabited island and make our own motherfucking country.
>>
And who gets trips or higher will be the king
>>
>>26908660
Exactly my thinking.

Majority of us have been given pretty clear message by society and its consesus is
>YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE

So why do we waste our lives desperately trying to catch up or fit in?

The message is clear
>WE ARE NOT WANTED

I say FUCK YOU and your brainwashed society!

We (robots) have more in common than it might seem at first glance.

There must have been pretty similar experiences in our lives to makes us all turn out like this, i highly doubt its just pure chance.

What are we gonna do about it though, will we keep getting spat on, ignored and disregarded or will we rise up and recognize our uniqueness by building something wonderful together?
>>
File: r9kisland.png (67 KB, 704x490) Image search: [Google]
r9kisland.png
67 KB, 704x490
>>26908660

>We could invade some of this inhabited island
>>
>>26908775
kek

This one seems perfect
>>
>Gather together
>Buy tools (saws, hammers, axes and the like)
>Venture as far outside civilization as we can
>Chop down trees
>Saw the trees into planks
>Use hammers and nails to transform said planks into houses
>plant crops, weed and shrooms
>Buy/exchange/work for or steal animals

And just like that our dream could become reality
>>
>>26908595
>Why not some truly remote place, like deep in russian woods or african savannah?

Ok have you ever been out in the africa svannah? you cant just put up a homestead and the rest is shit slum. Im not gonna live in Russia.

Many places in the US have almost 0 regulations so im sticking to the US
>>
>>26908775
Iceland is not inhabited, though
>>
>>26909408
First whiff of "weird kids community in the woods" by locals and we get fucking rekt by SWAT teams.

I would prefer to be silently executed by spetsnaz to be quite honest with you my familia
>>
>>26909494

ye but im not gonna go through the hole "buy land russia" when i can afford hundreds of acres on the eastcoast. Also i dont wanna be on the other side of the globe not speaking the language
>>
>>26909564
Well then you want the safety of something absolute majority of us CANNOT afford.

Actually buying the land might seem like a good idea but with the shit planned for the community its really not
>>
>>26909589
>but with the shit planned for the community its really not

what do you mean?
>>
Buying land in a existent country would only work for those who are citizens of this country. I guess pretty much of r9k are spread all over the world.
>>
>>26909737
They have an autistic plan of growing drugs and committing cybercrime for money.
>>
>>26909737
Well if i was to live outside society i would be growing my own drugs from the comfort of my hut.

Might seem like a minor thing but if police ever came (and with one of us legally owning the land they could have a reason) it would turn into nightmare.
>>
I know this is /pol/ tier but check this out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
>>
>>26909893
I dont think the police is gonna come looking for 10 dank weed plants but okay
>>
>>26909963
True, but they will come looking after the word around town becomes "there are some weird guys selling drugs around"
>>
>>26910005
how old are you? originalllala
>>
>>26910032
ORIGINAL COMMENT SON OF A CUNT
>>
Is there any part of this world that it not claimed by any nation?
>>
>>26910110
Any place that is not guarded or visited.
>>
>>26910160
Seems like the fucking UK claimed every single fucking island in this world.
>>
>>26910101
Okay i can promise you that nobody is gonna come looking for your weed out in nowhere (im not talking about living near a town). Also dont sell the weed lol
>>
>>26910246
How else am i gonna get the money to buy a horse?
>>
>>26910211
http://www.touropia.com/uninhabited-islands-around-the-world/

https://weather.com/travel/news/eerie-abandoned-islands-20130404

http://theadventourist.com/15-uninhabited-islands-that-will-capture-your-imagination

Let us know which one
>>
>>26910324
>>26910211
Check
>Palmyra Atoll, Hawaii
Located 1,000 miles south of Hawaii the island is technically owned by the USA. However, due to its isolation, the island is both unspoilt and uninhabited. Although there is an airstrip in the island, it has fallen into ruin due to neglect after the Second World War.

I smell the beginning of Outcast kingdom
>>
>>26910289
Get some moneyyyyyy. Gonna buy 100 acres on the east coast this summer but i dont need a horse so im golden
>>
File: 1452837750247.jpg (90 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1452837750247.jpg
90 KB, 600x338
>>26910409
STANDING

ON THE EEEEEEEDGE
>>
I've seen this so many times on /out/ and here. I even signed up for the mailing list just to see what things happened. But, another poster is right, this hasn't ever taken off and with good reason. The lack of leadership and willingness for one person to just say "fuck it, I'm going, follow if you want" is really the stumbling block.

I have a feeling that if anyone on this board really wants this to happen for themselves, it's probably easiest to just do it themselves. You can eliminate the politics and stagnation of group decision making. There's no shortage of info online about how to do it cheaply and easily. I'll post this link (yet again) to a youtuber that gives a lot of good info since he's actually done it:

https://youtu.be/lXu45MHrnTk

He's also got another video on how to convert a home depot shed into a livable space for only a few thousand. Even to buy cheap land, he's got a lengthy video. So, just by following only what he gives you, you've done it.

Deep down, though, people who talk about this but don't do it are either afraid to do it or are too lazy. And fear and laziness are lethal to any plan of action.
>>
>>26910324
but inhabited doesn't equals to unclaimed. If we settle in one of these islands, some goverment will send their armies and put us out.

This is an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva_Reefs
>>
>>26911142
Not that i wish to live in completely isolated island, but if we did HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE, EVER find out?

Do you think that USA goverment makes random checks thousand miles in middle of nowhere just to be sure that noone sleeps on deserted, useless island?

And even if they did, what then? At worst they would tell us to GTFO (I can already imagine the Navy losing time, resources and people by sending on a mission to crackdown on couple of 4chan retards who are starving on deserted island)
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.