[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you robots like when you're drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: shitwinds.jpg (9 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
shitwinds.jpg
9 KB, 320x220
>inb4 normie

I'm a KV and I've only gotten drunk with this one beta friend I have and we only do it like one every 2 months, and I've drank with family members from time to time

When I drink I start off great, really social and happy but then I ALWAYS end up a self deprecating mess moaning about my shitty life and usually end up crying
>>
You should be asking is what ya like when you sober? It's a scary thing when the demons need more.
>>
if i'm drinking i usually just hang out at home by myself and play MKX on xbox until i get too fucked to put up a decent fight. then switch to watching shows or movies and go to bed.
>>
>>26907798
I'm pretty much the same but at first I have a lot of energy, then I get tired.
>>
Alcohol makes me withdrawn and feel suicidal
>>
>>26907798
Very violent. I start shit with all the people I think are making fun of me or looking at me like I'm a punk. I don't drink anymore because I always get my ass beat.
>>
I really like getting drunk, it calms me and I don't care about much. I also get nostalgic in my head and just think about the nice memories of the past. Feels good to just get passive and slow my mind down.
>>
I'm an extremely happy drunk and very social and likeable. basically the complete opposite of what I am sober, people actually like me when I'm drunk.

I don't drink often because I get really bad hangovers even if I drink two beers. i also tend to do really dumb shit when I'm drunk.
>>
File: kuroki4.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kuroki4.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
I'm a whiny sack of shit when I'm drunk.

It removes my anxiety, but also kills my inhibitions so I whine and bitch about every unhappiness in my life. I'm a miserable person, so that's a lot of stuff to bitch about.

Luckily I don't drink around anyone, and I just spend my days in front of the computer, so the only people on the receiving end of my unhappiness are those on the internet.
>>
I am fucking mean but I can talk to anyone when I'm trashed. Kinda dumb desu
>>
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
drinking is for when you want to go into temporary normie status

that's about all it's good for. i used to drink alone, but it doesnt affect me the same way anymore

when i was like 16-17 id have someone buy some liquor for me, and drink it at home playing video games

it felt so god damn good those first times, i'd just feel this feel in my stomach that would make me laugh out loud and smile like an idiot, it was like a light bulb going on inside me

i never get that anymore now, im 18. it will still make me talkative, but those feelgood body feels are gone, i dont know what the fuck happened. now i'll only drink maybe once a month, have a few drinks, a couple shots. nothing more than that.

what happened?
>>
WHAT ANIMES ARE GOOD WHILE FUCKED UP
>>
>>26910664
>>26910707

This. I basically stop giving a shit about what people think about me and all of my anxiety goes away
>>
>>26910664
What? Are you sure you're not just a pothead? You sound like a stupid pothead

Potheads are so stupid, they don't even know how they are damaging themselves and others. Plus the stink! Yuck!
>>
I'm a real quiet, anxious guy but when I get drunk I pretty much turn into some sort of superstar and think I'm Leonardo DiCaprio

I always wake up with that feeling of dread like I acted like a retard the night before though
>>
>>26910915
No, as I said, this is when I drink, I don't smoke pot.

You're getting confused about simple things, sounds like you're the pothead friendo. :)
>>
>>26910834
FLCL is always good
>>
>>26910707
Dipshit. You sound like you just got out of senior year. Wait till you're drinking a 750ml of vodka a day like me.. welcome to adulthood
>>
>>26910834
everything tbpfhwyfam
>>
>>26911007
mmhmmm, too bad I'm 29

I don't like drinking
>>
>>26911007
>750 a day

don't brag about destroying yourself

that is not normal or accepted in any way, dont try and kid yourself
>>
No different than when I'm sober, except that I'm more likely to give hints of what's going on in my mind.

e.g.
>a woman I know personally spontaneously reveals she shares the ideology of mine I've never explicitly told her about
instead of saying
>hmm, it's interesting you should say that...
I'd go
>You know, it's moments like these that I question my choices in life..
That one actually happened. Luckily the people around me are clueless.
>>
>>26907798
Cheerful
Laughing
Stupid
Wanting to dance/fuck

Then I get crash and want to sleep.
>>
when I get drunk I become very sociable, can talk to anyone. If Im just drinking alone, I'm just really happy the whole time and laughing at stuff that isn't that funny or just generally happy and numb.
It sucks that its how I derive my joy and happiness in life is from the bottle and I should stop.
>>
File: Tove Lo.png (134 KB, 525x311) Image search: [Google]
Tove Lo.png
134 KB, 525x311
>tfw you will never be an alcoholic turbo slut who goes out clubbing every night and has sex with strangers.

Why live?
>>
>>26911007
>protip: you're looking at cirrhosis in <20 years
And that shit's terminal. No transplant list is going to accept an alcoholic.

I'm drinking like 400ml every two-three days, and I know this ain't good neither.

You gotta quit while you're ahead, before the DTs kick in (if they haven't already).
>>
>>26907798
Usually one of following scenarios
>if i drink with somebody - obnoxious, spontaneous cunt who wants to do reckless shit
>if i drink alone - sad and broken guy who keeps asking questions - what if?
>>
>>26911525
Because I have a superior penis
>>
>>26911525
Get money and a brand of those sluts will be yours.

You have Internet access and unlimited spare time, the world is your oyster. What's stopping you?
>>
>>26907798
I actually talk and laugh at shit, last night I told my friend to kill me and put my body in acid in a barrel in his room and shove my head in his fridge to remember me by. I laughed right after I said this and he awkwardly laughed and said nah I don't wanna go to jail
>>
>24
>drink roughly .5-1 liter of scotch every other day
>alone
>play vidya and actually interact with people
>jokes, gg's, don't care if I'm bad, healer anyway
>build the only relationships I'm likely to have
>thank you, scotch

>we leave this would together, friendo.
>>
>>26910931
Oh restured you behaved like a retard my friend
>>
I either loosen up and feel good or I get extremely angry and violent
>>
>>26912646
>restured
>not rest assured
Please leave.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.