[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're stranded on a desert island. The next ship will come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: meme.jpg (15 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
15 KB, 250x188
You're stranded on a desert island. The next ship will come in exactly one year, and there's no chance of getting help until that. With you are 3 people: hot 10/10 girl, fat 5/10 girl, and a normal looking guy. The hot girl has AIDS, fat girl has no diseases. Both of them will potentially be willing to have sex with you, but they both have shitty personalities and are not fun to be around. The guy is a true bro, shares all your interests and is great to be around, but he is much better with women than you. There will only be enough food for 3 people. You have a gun with one bullet. What do you do?
>>
Line both women up, fat one behind the 10/10.
Shoot both with one bullet
>>
shoot the male, bash the stacy to death with a rock, and make the fat girl my sex slave
>>
shoot myself in the head immediately
>>
that bullets for me m8
>>
>>26906504
kill both because who needs bitches, eat the fat one for food and chill with my new bro.
>>
>>26906524
plus she would lose weight living on a desert island and become stacy herself but with no aids
>>
Shoot myself
>>
Serious though you kill the AIDS bird, she's dead anyway desu.

The 5/10 fatty will lose weight in the year and become a solid 7/10, once you shoot the 10/10 your bro will be scared of you.

gg
>>
>>26906504
Hide the gun and bullet, and make an informed decision when I've learnt more about them than OP's provided.
>>
Gun in the mouth.
>>
>>26906504

Line them all up and then stand with them and pull the trigger so the bullet goes through all four of our heads
>>
File: comeon.jpg (25 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
comeon.jpg
25 KB, 600x375
>>26906592
>implying some run of the mill 9mm handgun will even go through one head
>>
>>26906504
kill the fat girl for food, make condoms out of her leathery hide, and me and the guy alternate nights fucking AIDS girl. plus we'd have enough free time to probably cure AIDS. scientists would have done it forever ago if they weren't always so darn busy with the rat race and life in general, you know?
>>
>>26906504
Shoot 10/10 of course, without medicine and in an Island she will be dead in weeks. The fat will get thInner because there isn't a lot of food and that's it (she will probably fuck my bro, but that's not important). The perfect situation would be to kill the fatty, use her intestines as condoms and her meat, then killing the 10/10 after fucking her
>>
>>26906704
>>26906710
holy shit, fat girl corpse condom hivemind
>>
File: 1401386052502.jpg (79 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1401386052502.jpg
79 KB, 800x1200
I'd be afraid of Stacy's AIDS getting on me when I killed her. Guess I'd have to suffocate her or drown her.

Anyway, I'd DP the fat bitch with my bro. If he tries to deny me my cummies though, I'll blow his brains out too, unless he's down to suck me off or frot when fat bitch is off picking crabs off the beach and berries off the bushes.
>>
>>26906613
>load with ball ammo +P ammo
>goes through 2 heads because it doesn't expand as much
>you and bro fuck eachother in the ass because it's better than masturbating
>have more than enough food
>eat like kings
>??? profit
>>
>>26906562
Damn, I didn't even thunk of that, but you're right. This is the only option.
>>
>>26906754
see, girls can be robots. when given the choice between fucking a fat girl and a hot girl with an uncurable STD, men will destroy and repurpose the fat girl's body to use as condoms to fuck the diseased girl. i mean at least fattie gets to slide up along a penis... using a fat girl's intestines as a condom nicely mirrors a fat girl letting you put it in her butt because she knows you hate fucking her.
>>
Just shoot myself. That way I can pretend I had a reason.
>>
use the one bullet to shoot the bullet into 4 bullets and then shoot the other guy in the penis 3 times and myself in the penis 1 time. then that's the end of my involvement and i'll let the others take the reins from there. (not that i won't sarcastically say "you're welcome" from time to time throughout the year out of bitterness for not receiving enough gratitude for my contribution.)
>>
Kill them all since bro would probably be scared of me after i kill both of the girls.
>>
>>26906525
A man after my own heart.
>>
>>26906525
Haha yeah.

Original post
>>
>>26906504
Put the hot girl out of her misery. If she has full blown aids she's not going to live 3 months without her meds and she's going to die a miserable death.

The fatty will lose weight soon enough. Seriously watch survivor on CBS. Those people start melting after the first week.
>>
>>26906504
i give the gun to the bro because he won't kill me. I probably would not bang any of them and just hang out with the bro. Isn't 5/10 average though? Why would I shoot anyone when I would be charged with murder in one year?
For reference I'm pretty sure most fatties are 3/10
>>
Shoot 10/10, since she's probably gonna expect to be treated like a princess. Once it's just two dudes and an average chick, we'll be more focused on working together to survive than petty competition.

Fat chick would certainly lose weight over the course of a year, making her at least a 7/10 by the end. Also, if the guy is a total bro, he'd definitely be willing to double-team the fatty with me. She gets to take two dicks whenever she wants and without being judged for it, either. Everyone wins!
>>
Shoot god himself. Game over bitches
>>
File: 989.gif (150 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
989.gif
150 KB, 500x282
don't kill anyone, i wouldn't shoot them anyway you could just pistol whip them or something even if i did want to kill them

start a new civilization on the island i guess with the women and dude
>>
>>26906504
>Arrive at island, tell AIDS chick to follow me to some place where the others can't see us, shoot her and dispose of the weapon. When asked, tell others she knew the illness will get the better of her and ended it herself.

>Get in contact with the other guy and try to found some manly friendship, since the chick will be little more than dead weight for quite some time. Split up important tasks between him and me.

>Explain to fat chick that we are to run the show and if she wants to make it, she'll have to play by our (or my) rules or try to survive by herself. Use her as a cum rag for most of the time, repeat step one if she falls pregnant or becomes too much of a nuisance.

Pretty much this.
>>
hook bro with stacy and take fatty for myself.

lol how is there enough food for 3 people? i'll just go hunt/fish for myself.
>>
>>26906504
Shoot the girl with aids, cut off filets from her body and dry them in the sun to conseve them.

The fat girl is less fit, therefor would not be that much of a threat to me and bro, if run low on food again, we can still kill her and eat her meat and use her fat-tissue to make cangles.
>>
>>26907219
because no one will hear the gun shot in a deserted island.
>>
Line em up and oooh baby a triple.
>>
bash both women's heads in with a rock, save the bullet for hunting or something

you can kill the ladies while they sleep easily

your bro will understand, and the two of you will survive easily
>>
>>26906504
>What do you do?
Push the women off a cliff and chill with the bro for a year. Keep the bullet in case he gets annoying or if some beast attacks.
>>
>>26906504
Kill Chad then wait for the fatty to lose weight from lack of food, then fuck her.
>>
>>26906768
>cummies
stop
>>
1. kill the fat girl and grind her body into building materials to construct an AIDS rehabilitation center. promise the guy that if he helps me build it he can fuck the hot girl once she's cured. make him do most of the heavy lifting.
2. kill the guy by inviting him to the top of a cliff, cornering him at the edge and making sure he knows i betrayed him before i push him to his death. then collect his body and grind it into AIDS-curing and personality-enhancing medication.
3. force girl to take meds and enjoy a pleasant sexual and romantic relationship with her for the remainder of the year. live together in the lavishly furnished CEO's office in the AIDS center.
4. the day before the ship comes, kill the girl and grind her body into slurry to reconstitute into 4 living humans in the research lab at the AIDS center. create copies of the original 4 occupants of the island, including another copy of myself.
5. instruct other self to get stories straight with the 3 other clones so the crew of the ship doesn't get suspicious. meanwhile, break into restricted access section of AIDS center to pilfer AIDS sample.
6. inject AIDS sample into reconstituted hot girl. kill other self and grind his body into a bouquet of flowers for the ship's captain. cover AIDS center with a big leaf to hide it from ship's crew.
7. get rescued, impress captain with flowers, other castaways look ill-prepared and gauche. get best room on ship due to enhanced social capital.
8. use room's proximity to captain's quarters to sneak in and steal back flowers before they melt back into human remains from the salty, humid air.
9. blame hot girl for stealing flowers. plant backup set of flowers in her room.
10. captain believes me and calls her a cunt in front of everyone.
11. wait for flowers to completely melt into human tissue. stuff them in plastic bag up sleeve.
12. upon return, at press conference, fake a sneeze and project rotting human remains onto reporters by squeezing sleeve bag.
>>
>>26906504
Either kill the guy and form a good all-girl team or kill the hot girl since she has aids she would probably have died soon without medications anyways. Then have a pretty comfy life with the fat girl and the guy.
>>
>>26906504
force the guy at gunpoint to let me suck his delicious wiener. hide from ship when it comes so we can continue the arrangement. women can fend for themselves, all i want is a sexy dick in my face.
>>
>>26906704
Dumbass you would need a year to contemplate developing an electron microscope
>>
File: 5.jpg (329 KB, 1100x1053) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
329 KB, 1100x1053
>>26907597
I've been browsing 4chan for 2 years now and this is THE BEST post I have ever read.
"with a big leaf"!!!! I was rolling on the floor, thank you thank you! I have a presentation due today and you just made that ok.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.