[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She says she loves you >She suddenly loses interest for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: sadmoot.png (169 KB, 514x433) Image search: [Google]
sadmoot.png
169 KB, 514x433
>She says she loves you
>She suddenly loses interest for no reason

Why are people with vaginas so hurtful?
>>
>>26901993
Because you have a tiny dick.
>>
>>26901993

vaginas are actually alien parasites that feed on negative emotion. Dickgirls are the actual form of the human female that the alien invaders are trying to breed out.
>>
>>26901993
>Why are people with vaginas so hurtful?
because most of them have various degrees of one or all Cluster B personality disorders. yours sounds like a BPD girl.

>>26902001
this is also possible, assuming the only change before and after was that you had sex.
>>
>>26901993
Women feel very strong emotions that are fleeting. Men generally have more subdued and long lasting emotions. They really might have felt it when they said "I love you", but in a few hours or days, they might just find you repulsive.
>>
>>26902029
The cold hard truth, never fall for a woman
>>
>>26902029
>in a few hours or days, they might just find you repulsive.

This isn't normal. It's indicative of Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>26902062

The default state of the female mind is pretty close to Borderline
>>
Damn, op it happened to me and it will happen to everyone, you need to learn that women are just like that , they can pass from deep love to hate in minutes, the key in all of this is just do not give a fuck, do not give a fuck about them or about anything
>>
>>26901993
Yeah I can relate OP. I've come to realize that women can't be trusted; they are literally wired to be whores and heartless monsters
>>
>>26902072
it's actually only like 10% of women, but that's still a massive number, and when you toss in the rest of Cluster B disorders, yea, they do end up encompassing most women.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 699x335
>>26902062
It's normal for women. It's not entirely random though. It is partially based on where they are on their cycle. They're attracted to different things at different times.
>>
File: 1398454209716.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1398454209716.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>26901993
You have it easy, OP. The same thing happened to me, but three times from the same girl.
>>
>>26902108
>>26902072
>dating women is literally playing the lottery with a 90% chance to lose.
>>
>>26901993

Because you didn't make it clear you could also have eyes for other grills. To a vagina, there's a lack of thrill when there's no way to feel superior to other women.
>>
File: 1448439321350.png (154 KB, 253x395) Image search: [Google]
1448439321350.png
154 KB, 253x395
>Social status
>Confidence
>Sexuality
>Money

If you lack in any of these categories, especially the last one, you were doomed from the start. As a famous martyr once said:

>"Women are flawed creatures, there is something very twisted and wrong with the way their brains are wired. They think like beasts, and in truth, they are beasts. Women are incapable of having morals or thinking rationally, they are completely controlled by their depraved emotions and vile sexual impulses. Women are sexually attracted to the stupid, degenerate, obnoxious men, the most beautiful of women choose to mate with the most brutal of men."

Sadly, it's the truth; I've seen a beautiful girl date the most vile of my classmates, at school he openly boasted about cheating on her, outside school he even humilated her in front of other people calling her retard and stupid; he was ugly and short, but he was confident, arrogant and relatively rich. This girl was beautiful, polite, cheerful and never looked down on other people, she wasn't even an heartless Stacy; yet she chose to stay with him, even when he treated her like this. It pained my very core to believe that such a precious girl would be dating a worthless idiot like that. I wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself by now, I can't imagine a sane human being to live happily in such circumastances, but again women aren't completely "sane" so I guess there's a chance she didn't break with him.
>>
>she's all interested in you and you make arrangements to meet on a date
>our of nowhere she loses interest and won't even reply to you

Why are girls so flakey?
>>
>>26902114
do they distinguish between social and sexual dominance in their study? socially I'm basically schizoid and have no interest in acting "alpha", but I'm genetically the epitome of Chad and I absolutely love degrading and dominating women in bed.
>>
>>26902275
>lookup quote
>kek
>>
OP, you're too needy.

>>26902275
>It pained my very core to believe that such a precious girl would be dating a worthless idiot like that.

She was raped by her father, famalam.
>>
I miss her r9k. She was sweet
>>
>>26902008
>fucking memes
Commit sudoku
>>
>>26903411

because u used to be the all power admin of 4CHAN and now u are nothing but a cuck.
>>
>>26903509

reptilian shill detected
>>
u betrayed us to the rosties moot. this was our last bastion of hope and u left.

the last cuck.
>>
>>26901993
what's the story behind op's pic? was he called in court for the lolis or something?
>>
>>26904483

sneaky moot. yeah he got called to court for 4chan, but only because they couldn't find the people who were actually responsible.

his fault he couldn't track em down and make em pay, so he took it out on the entire website.

blame those stupid gamergate rosties, they are the ones who bled him dry of all his monies.

she fucked five guys to make a shitty ass game that nobody bought.

so she decided to sue moot for all his money, not 4chan's fault.

you just blamed us moot, because you had no power to blame the rostie or stand up to her in court you fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1315090726377.jpg (12 KB, 240x270) Image search: [Google]
1315090726377.jpg
12 KB, 240x270
Remember the golden rule anon, attach the phrase "...for now" to everything a woman says.

In your case it would have been "I love you... for now". This applies to anything you can think of.
>>
>>26904483
moot had to testify that OP was indeed a faggot
>>
>>26904519
moot is the biggest cuck of the millenium

he let himself fall into the sjw fold, /pol/ rused him and he threw a temper tantrum
>>
>>26901993
Too close to home, anon... you wound me.
>>
>>26902275
That der supreme gentleman
>>
>>26901993
Men are just as bad, except they cheat WAY fucking more.
>>
>>26904608
>they cheat WAY fucking more.
where are the proofs?
>>
>>26901993
>She suddenly loses interest for no reason

There was a reason. You're too stupid to realize it and she's too dishonest to tell you it.
>>
>>26902275
>"Women are flawed creatures...
This is literally robot thinking during the Dark Ages. It never fails to amaze me how men constantly project their worst flaws onto women. Men are the ones without morals, willing to kill each other over the pettiest shit and just take each other's stuff or wantonly destroy living things and nobody beats men for having out of control lust, yet men constantly attribute these flaws to women. And the proof that men are more obsessed with sex is that women control sex, because it's not as important to them.

Just remember, any man who bitches about women having no morals better be a fucking saint himself, otherwise he's just a butthurt faggot who can't get laid.
>>
>>26904659

who /butthurt faggot who can't get laid/ here?

>controlling hormones is a virtue

i can see why that would be a thing for women, contraception hasn't always been around and is relatively recent.
>>
>>26904659
t. anitaismaiwaifu98
>>
>have potential roommate
>ask msg her about places
>says she needs to move out asap but very unresponsive
>fuck it apply for apartment by myself
>tell her if she needs a place she can keep the room I'll take living room until we can upgrade to a 2 bedroom
>she says "I like you but not that much"

Bitch I'm not even attracted to you. Why are vaginakeepers so self-important?
>>
>>26904800

>being this doormat
>asks her to live with him
>"im not even attracted to her"

breh
>>
>>26904800
>>26904820

and also

>"we can upgrade"
>we

kek
>>
File: 1456936525941.png (190 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1456936525941.png
190 KB, 399x428
>>26904820
Bro she's an ex coworker and I need a roommate to split bills with so I can buy a new car, doesn't matter who it is. I'm in Lakeland, FL if any of you faggots wanna room together.
>>
>>26905044
>Florida

No thanks, I'd rather not get shot by some methhead
>>
>>26905114
Me too... but I just leased a new apartment so not yet
>>
>>26904659
Women can get pretty damn bad.
>slept with his father
>in their childs bedroom
>while he was home

Yes the father is a cunt too but the wife is a special kind of shameless and it'd be extra illegal to beat her ass like he did his father.
>>
>>26905424
should've killed them both
>>
>>26901993
Women are horrible people that only want you for the moment, but will move on without any remorse when the chance presents itself. That's why they always leave they prince charming for tyrone.
>>
>>26905999
So women are men? Because you literally just described a man.
>>
>>26901993
You have to realize how often and how loosely they throw the love word around
>>
>>26906485
sigh
I hate this
>>
>>26906459
Then why do men intiate divorce at half the rate women do? If men leave at the drop of the hat why aren't they leading the divorce rate?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.