[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls ever ask the guy she likes out? Do girls ever message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: MP6QlTo.png (480 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
MP6QlTo.png
480 KB, 800x450
Do girls ever ask the guy she likes out?
Do girls ever message or call first?

Or is this just a myth that only Chads get to experience. Please I know there are femanons and normies with experiences lurking in this board in our current year (2016), please enlighten us.
>>
>>26900639
I have an attractive friend and he gets 10+ fb messages a day from girls to hang out
>>
They used to in middle school. I dunno anon. I've had girls flirt with me (painfully obvious). That's probably the most you can hope for. But that's not from shy girls I'd imagine.
>>
I message first a lot. I was also the first one to confess love in my last relationship. So it does happen with girls going first, but I can't speak to how often it happens.
>>
>>26900658
>>26900655

Damn I must be THAT ugly then.
My friend who is a solid 6/10 keeps telling me girls ask him out on a bi-weekly basis and I feel like he's pulling my leg.
>>
>>26900684
>confess love
>basically lied to him so he'd like you more.
I guess that's fine if everything works out.
>>
>>26900639
Dude here.
>Do girls ever ask the guy she likes out?
Only had it happen to me once, but yes.
>Do girls ever message or call first?
In my experience, yes. Usually it's a sign that they're either into you or they have a question for you.
>>
It is very rare that I will message first, but I will occasionally do it. It's not because I don't like people, but I feel like I'm bothering everyone if I message them.
>>
Actually had a girl on Tinder initiate the conversation and we met up the next day. She's a bit loco but she's cool none the less.
>>
They "drop hints". I've never been asked out, but I've had strong enough hints that I can ask her out with success.

As a rule of thumb you probably shouldn't ask out women when you're not 90%+ sure she'll say yes. Unless you're a PUA faggot asking out everything with a pulse.
>>
File: 1445838480705.jpg (12 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1445838480705.jpg
12 KB, 367x202
>>26900803
But what if I am never sure, and we keep talking and I miss the window to ask and now I am friendzoned again?
Happens every single time.
>>
My gf didn't ask me out per se, but she did approach me first. We were total strangers and she struck up a conversation. I was the one that asked for her number, though.
>>
women are anything but shy
they will ask you out if you make them tingle down there
or just flat out offer to suck your dick

tables have turned, they hunt
>>
I had a girl ask me out once

And I autism'd my way out of that one too
>>
>>26901064
If only I was a worthy prey
>>
>>26901074
you still have to get their attention

show your feathers, hopefully some vagina owner will pounce on it
>>
>>26901072
How or why did you mess it up?
>>
swimming canival and a hot yet attractive girl had liked me
>hangout with my friends with lunch for a few days waiting me to ask her out
>never even got the hint and never did
>told me 2 years later
>she had a good belly
>>
>>26900639
>Or is this just a myth that only Chads get to experience

Clearly not a myth if chad experiences it. I'm not chad and I experience it a few times a week
>>
>>26900639
I never had one girl asking me out in my 20s, but had a few in my teenage years. I don't know if it's because they eventually realize the power of a young pussy or because I got uglier. Maybe both.
>>
I had a pretty cute girl tell me she likes me more than her normie bf who she later dumped to be with me. Plus I'm ugly as shit and was even worse then, as in I washed once a week and had shoulder-length greasy curly hair. I fucked it all up though so we're not together any more.
>>
>>26901578
>she moves partners when it's safe
Did she ask you first if you'd accept her? Massive red flag if you want someone who commits.
>>
Pretty much 90% of the girls that approach me are ugly so idk if I'm ugly or just unlucky, at least I get approached lol
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>26900639

From my experience it's not uncommon for girls to approach guys on their own online.

It's far more rare IRL though.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (87 KB, 479x732) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
87 KB, 479x732
>>26900639
thing is that everybody would love it to get calls and get asked out, cause then you are safe from being rejected. being the subject who has to act upon a passive whatever is always scary. girls who dont wanna call or make a move are keeping themselves strapped to a pretty conservative but comfortable position. this is a game about power most people play. try looking for those who are able to break free or at least are willing to try if you show them that you are interested in doing so.
>>
>mfw like shy girls
>mfw there's no way a shy girl would to the approaching
>if she did she's by default no longer a shy girl

H E L P
E
L
P
>>
File: 1456041080548.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456041080548.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>26900639
I feel like I told this on here already but I'm a (below) average looking guy and got asked out to dance by a tall stacy before. Never happened again
>>
>>26902835
Wtf is thiat a Naga cosplay?

Maybe she was gonna bully you or it was a prank.
The only time I got asked out as at lunch for prom and it was a prank.
>>
>>26902850
I don't think she was going to bully me or that it was a prank, but figured she just wanted to use me so she can show off to her Stacy friends what "nice" person she is
>>
>tfw only desperate ugly girls approach you
>>
>>26900639
if she likes you a lot, she'll message you more frequently, but it's unusual for a normie woman to ask a guy out first. theyve been raised to be the ones approached, and that approaching is something men do, so a normie woman thinks if she initiates romantic contact, either 1) something is wrong with the guy (he doesn't like me enough to ask me out/he has self confidence issues, or something) or 2) she'll think she's being provokative/easy/manly for asking the guy out.

i've heard many normie women get agitated with guys that won't make the first move. when i tell them to try approaching the guy themselves, they look at me like i'm retarded.

however, i personally have asked out everyone i've dated. so there are women that will make the first move, it's probably just not the norm.
>>
File: pixiv44599596.jpg (162 KB, 480x458) Image search: [Google]
pixiv44599596.jpg
162 KB, 480x458
I'm far from a chad, my current gf messaged me first and pretty much initiated everything from the outset, including finally asking to date. She's a very attractive girl and I don't think my experience is typical. But I also think that dating and relationships aren't as standardized or governed by ironclad rules as much as we think.

I never dated/kissed until my mid twenties, and before I started I was very much worried about the "right" way to do shit and now I feel like there really isn't a set right way and that that kind of thinking can be limiting in an unhelpful way
>>
I would like to be the one asking first but I'm extremely shy and scared
>>
>>26900639
They do, but its really uncommon.

I confessed to a guy I liked by writing and singing a song for him, but it turned out he was in the closet.

everyone at school knew the next day, and the guy tried convincing everyone I still liked him long after we stopped talking and he came out for unknown reasons
>>
>>26900639
>Do girls ever ask the guy she likes out?
yes but they have issues and tend to be many levels of crazy
>Do girls ever message or call first?
See above.

In short a girl that is willing to make the first move either has had no luck in guys approaching them(so that makes them pretty ugly usually) or you are dealing with that fun level of a Feminism phase where they want to do all the boy stuff.
>>
>>26903139
Best case he felt really bad for hurting your feelings and was trying to patch up what happen
worse case he wasn't gay panic and went with that route to keep you off him but then didn't think how long the gay shit would stick with him
>>
>>26900639
ya, sometimes girls "make the first move"
but 99% of the time they just say hi to the guy or ask to "hang out" and expect him to read her intentions and make the actual first move adn put himself on the line
this is because women are incapable of dealing with failure and rejection and never actually have to learn in this society
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.