[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 week until uni starts Ausbro's get in here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1456975460288.png (15 KB, 278x510) Image search: [Google]
1456975460288.png
15 KB, 278x510
>1 week until uni starts

Ausbro's get in here.
>>
You're a week off m8.
>>
>>26900561
fuck you m8 my units don't start until 10 days
>>
>>26900585
>fuck you
I'm sorry.
I was just saying.
>>
File: 897954546.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
897954546.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
Jokes on you. I already dropped out of my TAFE course.
Didn't even last 2 weeks.
>>
File: 617.jpg (5 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
617.jpg
5 KB, 199x250
.tfw you had to repeat a year in high school and all your mates are going off to uni without you
>>
I've attempted uni twice and fucked it up both times. Four years of my life pissed down the drain and nothing to show for it.
>>
>>26900594
I am sorry m8

>>26900615
How come? I am still worried about how my shit will go. I have 4 weeks to drop out after the starting date, after that I am locked in for the next 2 years at least.

I am basically thinking of not coming on 4chan anymore and focusing 100% on studying so I never fall behind on work. I want to make the process as least painful as possible.
>>
>>26900628
Didn't get enough of an ATAR for what you wanted to get into or did you fuck up with attendance and fail by default?

>>26900640
Elaborate on that m8, how'd you fuck up? Weren't smart enough or just couldn't be fucked?
>>
lemme guess uts
>>
tfw finished uni and making 60k per year in the CBD.
>>
Uni already started for me. I fucking hate tutes and group projects.
>>
>>26900644
I just hated it.
Not really cut out for studying.
Suicide in April hopefully.
>>
>>26900708
People who hate group projects just haven't learnt the tricks to getting everyone else to do the work
>>
>>26900666
I fucked up year 11 due to depression and had to repeat it. I'm doing yr12 now but all of my friends are going into uni this year.
>>
>>26900717
>People who hate group projects just haven't learnt the tricks to getting everyone else to do the work

How does one do this?

inb4: just be good looking
>>
>>26900717
I don't trust other people to do it properly. Uni is full of morons.
>>
>>26900718
A friend of mine is starting this year (i'm second year now).

He's in the same degree, so I get to play big brother for him (which is funny, because he's bigger than me and stuff) and help him learn from my mistakes.
>>
>>26900717

find the 4th year law student rounding out their required credits by doing first year electives to boost their gpa.
>>
>>26900787
That's probably not happening for me, all my friends are doing business or engineering and I'm shit at both.
>>
>>26900744
The first step is to never let on how smart you are. Just let them think you are average or even slightly stupid. This way they won't trust you to do any of the hard work.

>>26900759
This works if you are only concerned with passing. If you want 7s well pray you get a good group or you will have to actually work.
>>
>>26900835
Then you will get into one of the social science degrees and be in classes where there is 50 females for every 1 male and you might get a GF :^)
>>
>>26900854
>you might get a GF
A man can hope
>>
>>26900835
I'm doing a "muh vidya" degree.

I didn't even realise until I was in second year and everyone was like "muh vidya".

It seems easy so far.
>>
>>26900854
Girls in social science degrees have no interest in males in social science degrees.
>>
Started last week. Over it already.

2 more years of this brehs
>>
>>26900718
I hope things work out for you anon, good luck.
>>
What uni guys?

>UWS here
>>
>>26900903
Who are they interested in? Smelly dorky autistic STEM?

Cmon bro.
>>
>>26901154
I'm speaking as a grill doing a social science degree, with grill friends who are also doing social science degrees. No interest.
>>
who /RMIT/ here?
>>
>>26901840
Implying I care about the opinions of some fat smelly cunt and her fat smelly cunt friends.

Get roasted on roastie. Hope you enjoy sucking on that smelly indian and chinese STEM micro-dick.
>>
awwwww m8 i started last monday, not too bad. much better than high school though i already got an assignment on the first week baka
>>
>>26901896
>implying it's not the opinion of all women in social sciences
>implying we don't all avoid STEM men like the plague

Aww, a little mad that we don't like you? Stop being such gigantic betas and we'll consider you.
>>
tfw graduated
>>
>>26902070
>>26902070

Let's hook up for a hate-fuck.
>>
Who here /finm24o1/
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.