[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To black femanons: Where do I find non-nigs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: blackqt2.jpg (381 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
blackqt2.jpg
381 KB, 960x1280
>tfw white robot
>tfw can't attract white qts
>tfw can attract azn and black
>tfw azn qts are all basketcases with a cornucopia of mental illnesses and very materialistic
>tfw don't want one night stand or short term relationship, want a waifu who would be a good wife and mother.

With black qts, the problems are so many of them are horribly damaged (from either abuse from family members or prior relationships), teetering on the edge to obesity, into shit ghetto culture or political victim complex, have had a gourmet of dicks. I also can't stand the ghetto accent, and general mean-ness aggession.

Some black femanons where do I find well adjusted black girls?
>>
The well adjusted ones are the well educated ones, so you'd have to find them at top tier universities
>>
>>26900348
Welp. Guess that rules out black qts then.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>26900375
Probably should have posted this in the middle of the day.
>>
>With black qts, the problems are so many of them are horribly damaged (from either abuse from family members or prior relationships), teetering on the edge to obesity, into shit ghetto culture or political victim complex, have had a gourmet of dicks. I also can't stand the ghetto accent, and general mean-ness aggession.
Please stay away from black women if you are a racist low life. Like what's even the point in dating them when you feel that way?
You being desperate isn't an argument for that.
>>
>>26900329
GTFO, race mixer.
>>
>>26900526
>anon posts their (supposed) observations
>he expressed that there's a lot of victims of abuse (baggage) among black women and he has political or personal disagreements
>anon is somehow racist for expressing this
Perhaps elaborate? I really don't get it.
>>
>>26900538
Go back to /pol

>>26900526
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>26900526
> m-muh racism!!1
Why are blacks so sensitive lmao
>>
>>26900526
Observations and personal experience ain't racism. Most white women I have met are degenerate, mentally ill roasties, that sounds like racism, but that is my own personal experience.
>>
>>26900329
>With black qts, the problems are so many of them are horribly damaged (from either abuse from family members

fuck dude. spot on. dated a mixie once. absolutely gorgeous, great personality. except she had this fatal flaw of being abused when she was a kid and had BPD and no concept of being faithful in a relationship as a result. Kind of sucked.
>>
>>26900348
well educated does not mean well adjusted. the mixie I dated was a doctor.
>>
>>26900568
it's that he's generalizing all black women as having these negative traits, being fat and "ghetto" when it's pretty clear to anyone with actual real world life experience that he's never met or interacted with, let alone dated a "black qt" in his life.
>>
>>26900568
>>26900587
>>26900761
>>26900902
If you dislike the personality of a woman then so be it, so why bring race into it?
If you think that way about black chicks, why do you want them in the first place?
OPs reason for that is that the majority of women find him unattractive. Being horribly desperate doesn't give you the right to make a desirable black woman miserable in a relationship with a closet racist in denial.
Not that I would care though. You losers stay alone anyways.
>>
>>26900329
>Where do I find non-nigs

check their social media profiles
if their instagram if full of stuff like, "luukin so #fresh n #blessed niqqa" and they reblog tons of heavily artifacted jpgs unironically, avoid
if their instagram is of them hanging out with their numerous white friends as the token black, filled with decent grammar and syntax, maybe even reblogging things that you would have in common with themm

alternatively
JUST FUCKING TALK TO THEM, ASSHOLE
you won't find a secret treasure trove of white-ish black girls just hanging out because they all like the same things
black girls are some of the most loyal creatures ever, which is why you won't actually find well adjusted black girls separated from I guess what you would consider not-well adjusted black girls, especially now that IT'S 2016
fuck off
If you aren't getting with white girls, you probably aren't getting with any other type of girls
Maybe you need to figure out why you can't get white girls before you try to switch to blacks out of spite
>>
>>26900526
Having preferences and wanting to not deal with bad presence isn't racist you oversensitive child.
>>
>>26901009
>If you dislike the personality of a woman then so be it, so why bring race into it?
Race has a lot to do with it, since it shares and associates with the same culture. Lets not pretend the majority of African-American isn't like this.
>>
>>26900975
Ain't race. Anon said not all black women are like this.
Culture, however...
There are cultural differences all over America, and Ghetto or gangsta-nigga culture exists and it is as spread as redneck sisterfucking. Deal with it
>>
>>26900348
Those ones can also be extremely into identity politics. There was a black academic at Harvard that said Ben Carson was "coon of the year."
>>
>>26901095
having preferences isn't
but assuming that someone is going to be a certain way simply because they are from a certain race is literally L I T E R A L L Y racist
>>
File: 124469080.jpg (71 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
124469080.jpg
71 KB, 500x440
>>26900348
>universities
>BLM
>educated
>>
>>26901009
Yeah well he's aiming to avoid that. He mentioned his problems right? He's getting attention from the wrong girls in his eyes. Hopefully not judging them on prejudice, that wasn't clear.
>>26900975
>ghetto
I'd say it's a fairly real thing. It's very cultural and it's an attitude towards most things. But then again I don't know what he means by ghetto. I only know what I think he means.
>generalizing all black women
Anon while I'm just as sure as you that op is full of shit if we're gonna pretend to reply seriously let's at least be consistent. He's clearly looking for black women who aren't like that, so he's presenting that he thinks they exist. Now if op was just pretending he perhaps prefers just to present these supposed issues to subvert the dating efforts of black women.
>>
>>26901229
>top tier colleges attract these types
Not generally.
>>
>>26900526
this, I was gonna post pretty much exactly this
I'm not even black and I cringed reading the OP
>>
>>26901220
But he didn't assume anything, he just observed how the ones he met behaved like and asks (stupidly, i admit, but what board are we on) where he can find ones that don't behave like that, which means he admits to knowing not all black women have those characteristics. And lets face it, normies often share similar behaviour to appeal to the majority they want to be identified with, so it shouldn't be surprising that a person that appears to be ghetto is as ghetto as you assume. Of course there may be exceptions, but we are talking about the 80% of cases.
>>
>>26900329
Go to church and get involved. Go to one of the reformed churches. Avoid pentecostal churches if loud tounge-speaking is going to freak you out or make you burst out in laughter.

The traditional Baptist churches are more likely to have crazy whores. Still compared to what's going on in the "world," even in a Baptist Church the slut to wife ratio is way better.

Reformed churches are more "in love with God." Women in there are looking for a husband that they'll spend the rest of their lives with. They're eager to get married and begin living their lives. They're more likely to choose a husband based on his standing with God rather than his looks/money. You really don't have to be a Chad to achieve the Godly man reputation.

Just be careful, you might actually get what you're hoping for.

I've been married for 5 years now. Marriage is tough. My friends that married around when I did are either getting divorced or the husbands are cheating on their wives. I thought it'd be the other way around. None of them married Christian SOs, though.

You can laugh at this all you want to.

I married a 22 year old Christian girl. She was a virgin and bled on our honeymoon night. If I had to do it all over again, I would never marry a non-Christian woman. Based on my experience of dating heathens, them hoes are ratchet.

Because I was the one to take her virginity. I'm her world and standard. I taught her to do the freaky shit that I like.

I've done some crazy shit due to mental issues, fucked up bad and went through long periods of unemployment. My wife still stands beside me.

Her opinion of me does depend on how well I play the role of a spiritual and a financial provider. That's expected with a Christian woman. I wouldn't want it any other way, my marriage is stable.

The word divorce isn't in her dictionary unless I cheat on her or beat her. I'm not a wife beater, by nature. Cheating, this gets tempting but I've seen how my dad fucked our family by doing that.
>>
>>26901315

Are you a Christian?I'd rather date a Musulman desu
>>
>>26901526

Oh shit I'm retarded. I'd rather date a Muslim ONLY if you were Atheist

Other than that all sorts of Christians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>26901536
>date a Muslim ONLY if you were Atheist
I'm sure you mean an Arab
>>
>>26901526
I was raised in a home where one parent was brought up as a Christian and one was brought up as a an Atheist.

My dad's parents were hardcore Christians during a time when they were getting murdered and truly persecuted. This is Soviet Union in the 50s and 60s. My dad had major trauma happen to him in his teens. He lost his hand and the left eye. A lot of shrapnel hit him in the head as well. Though officially, there was no brain damage reported. In his younger years he was definitely a man with a short fuse. He is that way to this day but to a lesser extent. Regardless of who you are, you didn't want to be around him if he was pissed. He was the coolest man alive, in my mind. He was affiliated with the mafia(Ukraine in the 90s) and did a lot of crazy shit in his 20s and 30s. He owned his own pharmacy in his early 20s. This was a very big deal in our little city of 70000 people. Alcohol did get the best of him and he definitely had/has addiction issues when it comes to that. In his early 40s, he went back to Christianity.

My mom was the very opposite of my dad. She's calm and collected. They met while she's was studying at the university and my dad was just hanging around. My mom worked as a teacher until her and my dad started their(post pharmacy ownership) business. She liked to party it up as well, but not an addict like my dad is. She, eventually, had some kind of a revelation and began believing in Jesus in her mid 40s. On a spiritual level, she's a lot more mature than my dad is and was. This always caused and still causes tension between them.

I was forced to go to church, but I wanted to be retarded like my dad was instead. I spent a lot of time with my Christian aunt/uncle and their kids/my cousins. This definitely had an influence on me and I always believed and believe in a God. I just struggle with the Christianity approach to it.

There have been times where I was considered to be a strong(cringe at this expression) Christian.
>>
>>26901536
I just married a Muslim engineer. Life is good
>>
>>26901882
Furthermore, I'd never date/marry a Muslim.

People look at the old testament of the bible and get their jimmies rustled. They forget about the new covenant, the new testament, which is all about love.

The quran, on the other hand is bat shit insane if you read front to back. Or back to front, rather. It's a religion of violence and child rape.

Seriously, up until this ISIS bullshit. Only 7% of world's wars had religious motives. Even then, a religious motive was often just used as an excuse to do whatever the fuck some crazy nigga wanted to do.

I hate the Muslim religion and all of its concepts. I laugh at all the black people getting all Muslim just because they want to be edgy.
>>
>>26901977
>he doesnt know about Sykes Picot
>he thinks the middle east is shit because of Islam
Did you learn about the two world wars?
>>
>>26901315
>They're eager to get married and begin living their lives
u wot
people think this way?
>>
>>26901977
The middle east is such a shithole because their shitty secular governments are collapsing and armed groups are filling the vaccum left by them
>>
>>26901977
all religions make fun of other religions, and all are right
>>
>>26902025
I never said that anything about middle east being shit or even it having anything to do with the Muslim religion.

I mentioned ISIS as a somewhat example of the Muslim doctrine.

Whatever it is that you think you learned and are so excited to school me with it has no application in this discussion of relationship preferences and advice.
>>
>>26902089
People raised with a belief system and values do live this way. They, generally, do a lot better in life when it comes to stability and sanity. Whether they're Christian, Mormon or Buddhist.

Too bad it's kewl now to not believe in anything and or have any values allowing everything and anything to mess with your heart. Hey, "suck this dick, do that line, everything is all about you, you'll never reap the consequences of anything you do!"

People act like guarding your heart is not important.

I'm probably the tinfoil hat guy, but I swear there's a ploy to weaken the souls of men and create perfect condition for slaughter.
>>
>>26902208
The Muslim and Christian religions are the most fascinating. The old testament straight up describes the birth of the Muslim religion. Though it isn't perceived as much of a big of a deal as it actually is. The Jews and Muslims war like little brothers pissed at each other.

All because Abraham ignores God's promise of having a kid with Sarah and fucks his maid instead. Out of which comes Ishmael, the father of Islam.

All according to Bible, obviously.
>>
>>26900526
>not being racist
it's 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 399x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 399x443
>>26901220
Das raysis wite boi azz nigguh.
>>
Any black fembots in...

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA?

I wana be your beta orbiter.
>>
Just keep dating ugly Asian women and stay away from us
>>
>>26903422
But how will I carry out my slave owner fantacies?

I need a black girl for this to be historically accurate, plus I already spent money on the barn and the chains.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.