[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a human male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 3456788.jpg (30 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
3456788.jpg
30 KB, 360x360
ITT: You will ask me questions and I will answer them.

I am a human male.

Okay go.
>>
Matthewmatosis make more video
>>
>>26900256
I am not Mattewmatosis.
I would gladly have sex with his gf though.
>>
>>26900217
I want a cute boy crossdressing chastity slave bf to fuck everyday, what is the best method for obtaining one.
>>
I say make Vidoe now Matthew no be difficult
>>
>>26900217
What is you favorite part of your day?
Also, did I get dubs?
>>
>>26900217
Would you suck a cock for $20?
>>
>>26900276
Maybe look for one on Tinder, Grinder, /lgbt/ or /soc/.

>>26900297
Midnight. The darkness helps to conceal my....activities.
You didn't get dubs.

>>26900305
No. Lowest I would go is 1 million.
I would probably throw up though.
>>
>>26900330
You mean to tell me you would give a blowie joie for $10,000? Are you retarded?
>>
>>26900330
but I want a virginal bf where i have to force him into being a sissy not one that might already be into it
>>
>>26900217
Hey bro. How's your night going?
>>
>>26900217
Where did you get the impression anyone here cares about what you have to say?
Got any hobbies?
>>
>>26900382
1 million.

>>26900387
Ask around on /b/ or /r9k/.
Or you could go to reddit and ask there.
Probably lots of virgins on that site as well.

>>26900400
Not so good. Been pretty depressed all day actually.
Internet connection has been acting up which is a pain.
Also I'm out of food.

>>26900422
I didn't expect people to reply to the thread desu.
No hobbies. But I did take a picture of a praying mantis that I saw outside yesterday.
That was pretty rad.
>>
>>26900448
>No hobbies.
Not even gayming or watching TV?
>>
>>26900448
Share with Rolf why you are a sad man.
>>
>>26900459
Well I played Dragons Dogma for 100 hours in January but I fucking hated it.
I kept playing because I had nothing else to do.
My depression ruined my attention span so it's hard to start playing new games at all.
It makes me feel really overwhelmed sometimes too and I get stressed out.
I want to play the STALKER games.
>>
>>26900448
Matthewmatosis make video now
>>
Are you the same Ausfag that's made the other attentionwhore threads at this time the last three nights?
>>
File: 1456792873969.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456792873969.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
>>26900448
I dont need your help Ill just die alone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgv88ZLi6LY

>>26900492
I'm not Matthew. I was just hoping the picture might trigger some people.

>>26900482
I can't even explain to my counsellor why I'm sad.
I don't understand anything.
>>
>>26900499
Yes.

>>26900503
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Don't give up.
>>
>>26900505
Try mans.

Besides, I'm indirectly asking and I demand somewhat satisfaction.
>>
File: lplplpllpookokko.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
lplplpllpookokko.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>26900517
at least you tried friend
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck

>>26900536
Looking back, it seems I was a weird beta loser from a very young age.

Got bullied a lot but I did have friends in primary school.

Middle school was a disaster and that's when I started to become edgy and nihilistic.

In high school I was a loner and couldn't really get along with or relate to anyone.

Had developed anxiety and depression problems by that point.

Now I'm a 20 year old NEET with no friends and no future.

Thanks for listening. You probably didn't need this much information so sorry about that.
>>
>>26900217

How can we get beta orbitters off this board?
>>
>>26900586
I shall stun you by asking for more.

What do you do as far as hobbies go? Have you ever looked at a college or a technical school to at least get a start on something? Keeping yourself busy is a good way to stave off bad thoughts; it's why I have a monthly budget of $100 just for vidya or Humble Bundle crap.

Fan of D&D? A lot of planning you can do for characters, plots and settings. I like writing so I sometimes spend my weekends making up crap for....whenever they'll be used, if ever.
>>
>>26900217
You are cute *touches buttocks*
>>
>>26900622
Don't respond to the threads.
There's not much else we can do I'm afraid.
At least it's not as bad as reddit. That place has a very serious problem with white-knighting.

>>26900632
For most of my life I played video games and read books.
Nowadays I just watch anime and start threads here.
I dropped out of my IT course. It was too stressful + I wasn't interested in any of it.
There's nothing I want to do with my life.
Never played D&D but I do like rpgs so maybe I could be interested in it.

>>26900663
ok
>>
>>26900693
What does interest you? I'm gonna shill and say that Humble Bundle has a Pathfinder thing going on...but I'll also say to just look up the D20SRD. Everything you'd need on one site for characters, monsters, rules and has a dice roller. It's basic but reliable.

What about vidya, specifically? If you haven't already, there's a huge list of games you could easily play on a toaster via emulation. I've been trying to muscle through Mother 3 but it hasn't gotten good yet.

Do you have any ideas of what you would want in life in general? The biggest issue I had to deal with was living with myself. Just in general; the idea that my life is only as good as I make it, within my minor means...it sucked. Especially since I know a lot of people twice my age are in the exact same situation.
>>
>>26900693
What's your relationship to videogames? How much do you play? how would you describe your enjoyment of the videogame?
would you like a dating sim that was incredibly difficult and focused on self-help/self-improvement as a core function. Game is intended to encourage such things. Game takes place in a world where (actual spoiler skip to next spoiler)the entire human race aside from protagonist are hypnotized by aliens to view him/her as repulsive

the story gives you small increments of progress, like your first conversation with a girl, your first hug etc etc. Small steps. The gameplay isn't determined but it would not be action focused. Potentially it could have training segments were you're supposed to do X amounts of situps (likely using VR goggles metrics to determine if you did them). The art would likely be 2D. But if there's a VR requirement (I have gotten good at photo realistic rendering) it could very well be fully 3D. If I get the funding for this. I think I might

You're a male robot. My primary target audience. Your feedback is most appreciated.
I have other ideas that'd make it much more interesting but I'd rather not say these things to you incredibly driven robots who could steal the ideas
>>
>>26900747
I'll check it out thanks.

Those David Attenborough documentaries about the animals are pretty interesting to me.
I think fiction and imagination are pretty cool as well but I suppose that sounds weird and stupid. I'm not really sure what I mean by it either.
Maybe I just like escapism.

Dark Souls too over my life for a while. I'm looking forward to DS3.
I used to play stuff on emulators a bit. Bought some games for my n64 not long ago as well. Cost me a fortune but it was worth it.

>The biggest issue I had to deal with was living with myself.
Well I can definitely understand that. I just want some stability in life. An easy job, preferably at night. My own house and a dog. Maybe some friends but seems too unrealistic.

>>26900798
I have spent most of my life playing video games.

Your idea sounds cool. I would play that game.
>>
>>26900850
Funny enough my current job is a night one. 0501 here and I get off in like 85 minutes.

I became homeless for about four months and lost my dog (rescue dog I had for 8+ years) when I got my associate's, so consider yourself better off in some respects.

Well, the best thing now is to just look for a job. Anything evening or night. Once you start getting paid, look at where your money goes as far as food and bills go. If you have a lot free, treat yourself. Could be vidya, could be a day you spend outside, hopping from bookstore to chill food place to wherever you want, or simply saving up for a rainy day.

Of course I say "best" but who knows if it's all that great. But you'll at least be more busy and have some bank to play with. Lay down some form of foundation and you'll figure it out eventually, you know?
>>
>this thread actually has more replies than the female counterpart

Either the beta orbiters are still sleeping or OP posted a bait pic
>>
>>26900883
I feel bad now.
Here I am bitching about nothing while you actually have real problems.
I'm sorry. Thanks a lot though. I feel better now and a bit more hopeful.

>>26900893
'She' will overtake me soon enough.
I'm going for a walk now anyway.
>>
>>26900925
No need to feel sorry, Hugh Manne. If we all looked at whoever had it worse, we'd be crushed by some self-inflicted guilt of "why worry when it could be worse", you know? I'm just glad you haven't had it any worse.

I'm also fairly hype for the Dankest of Souls, too. In the meantime I've been playing Dankest Dungeon and Dying Light over.

What's your preferred build type? I tend to favor Dex weapons (not a katana mook) and mixed stat weapons, myself. Never a reason to avoid pyromancy and some miracles are worth getting for sheer heal.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.