[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: SNN2405A---_1942804a.jpg (64 KB, 620x709) Image search: [Google]
SNN2405A---_1942804a.jpg
64 KB, 620x709
>Darren Donaghey married Kate Cathcart at Matfen Hall in Northumberland. In March, the groom-to-be won 'Punching Above Your Weight' competition. As part of the prize, he won two-week all-inclusive honeymoon to Rhode. The couple have now been together eight years and have two-year-old so. Mrs Donaghey said today: 'Our wedding was amazing and really romantic'
>>
> tfw schnozlet
>>
how pathetic do you have to be to even enter into a punching above your weight contest? if the wife actually loved him she would tell him his looks didn't matter and tell him not to deal with that shit but instead she lets it happen for a confidence boost.

I may be a virgin but at least I have dignity
>>
The reason this made the news is precisely because things like thits almost never happen.
>>
>>26900366
Nice doubles but I bet he has a good sense of humor about it and that's why he entered the competition.

At the end of the day, you assume you have more dignity than him but he has a loving, beautiful wife who he has a child with and you ... you're here.
>>
good on darren for being rich or incredibly lucky

shit bait
>>
>>26900441
lol, they're a bunch of britbongs from some shitty vilalge, he's probably a construction worker and his wife is definitely a hairdresser. They had to enter a contest where the guy gets laughed at for being ugly to go on their honeymoon.

No way he has money.
>>
Only in the UK could this happen. I wanna see this guy get laid somewhere like Eastern Europe. Never gunna happen,
>>
>>26900489
So what you're saying is robots should do an "Operation British Invasion"?
>>
>>26900475
>being this salty

he can probably type village though
>>
Brits are so fucking ugly, god damn.
>>
>>26900524
>being this buttmad

So he either had to be rich or lucky?

Maybe getting a gf isn't that hard and most robots are just pussies?
>>
>>26900388
He may have a great sense of humour but I feel at this level it's really insulting to the guy even if he doesn't think of it that way, you know what I mean? It's gotta be awful to have people straight up acknowledge though a competition like this that you're an ugly person on the outside.

But if he's fine with it then that's up to him.
>>
>>26900664
I'm up for people out loud calling me ugly if I get to have a wife like he does.
>>
>>26900534
That's what being inbred cucks causes
>>
>>26900543
show me your beautiful gf anon :^)
>>
>>26901271
I don't have one anymore. We broke up about a month ago.
>>
So an average British guy got the one and only not-hideous woman in England? How is this noteworthy?
>>
"You jelly breh?"
>>
>>26901344

You can tell in every picture how she dreads it. The eyes never lie, and they're dead.
>>
>>26901368
>Kate Cathcart

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1112839/Im-special-Kate-Cathcart-punching-weight.html

doesn't sound like it. She simply is a hairdresser, they are usually low intelligence
>>
>>26901368
>>26901387

Or you know, they just like ... love each other.
>>
>>26899167

I love how you can tell that the guy is English from the pic alone.
>>
money of course familia
>>
>>26901464
It's the teeth.
>>
>>26901466
they're working class mate
>>
>>26901466
>Thinking a poorly shaven, snaggle toothed, greasy haired, t-shirt wearing pom is rich.

Mate, he has a big dick. And he's probably a cool, easy going guy who women are comfortable with.
>>
>>26901467

Nah, it's something about the facial structure. I can't really put it into words, but guys like Jamie Vardy have the same look. It's weird, you don't see any Americans who look like that even though people of English descent are the biggest ethnic group in the country.
>>
>>26901464
That's the thing, it's probable that where they live 90% of guys look like him so it's not that uncommon for a guy looking like him to have a girl looking like her. That said, she isn't that pretty anyways, they both look like they recently upgraded from being council estate slags to low middle-class.
>>
>>26901286
that sucks
peace
>>
>>26901506
People of German descent are actually the biggest ethnic group.
>>
>>26901506
Yeah there is something distinctly English about him. Australian here, you don't (often) see people her looking like that. I think it's simply a class thing. Britain was once the most socially divided society in the world. The classes kept to themselves so much that they developed their own unique genetic characteristics. The rich emigrated. Or in Australa's case, the underclass. The lazy shits left behind became Britain.

Luckily they stole some hotties like her from raids ont eh european mainland to produce cute kids.
>>
>>26901523
>she isnt that pretty anyway

she is, lets delude ourselfs
she pushed out a baby and still look better than 99% of the sluts you see
>>
>>26901547
Fair point, though 99% is a bit far fetched. I wouldn't give her a second glance on the street (or them as a couple as well) but I can see that many guys would.
>>
>>26901368
She had a kid with him and he isn't exactly making amazing money, you retard.

>>26901544
No, moron, that's just their more recent ancestry that they can clearly remember. More Americans have partial British than partial German ancestry.
>>
>>26901544

They aren't. If you look at those "ancestry" surveys, the people who chose "American" are overwhelmingly in the Deep South, and all have names like Jackson/Johnson/Williams, etc, in other words they're English. As for the people who choose some other European group, more often than not they're just choosing the one that sounds cooler or is more recent.
>>
>>26899167
He's either really fucking rich or has a huge dick.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.