[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, my chest is really fucking tight and it hurts like hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: 93a.png (247 KB, 567x320) Image search: [Google]
93a.png
247 KB, 567x320
Guys, my chest is really fucking tight and it hurts like hell to breathe, and if I sit up too straight, I get a shitload of pain sent through my chest.

Is this my last hour on this miserable planet? Should I scrounge around for some sleep aid or something to try to get through the night? I have classes in the morning, and I've been up for half an hour (it's 1:40 am here) trying not to scream from the fucking pain.
>>
>>26898630
Any discomfort in your arms or legs?
>>
maybe you should go to a doctor

inb4 you are an ameriserf and "cant afford it" (it = to live)
>>
Take a lot of sleeping pills and hope you die. It's what I'd do.
>>
Call 911 you fucking idiot.
>>
>>26898669
Not that I'm aware of, but I think I'd be kind of fucked by now if it WAS a heart attack.

>>26898680
I doubt that I could get to one without getting sent off the road with a sharp pain or two.
>>
>>26898630
definitely don't go to class. call a doctor if the doctors offices are open. if it's late at night where you are, or you start to feel even worse, get a friend to drive you to the ER or an urgent care center. no friend, call an ambulance. life is worth living; nihilism/pessimism is a meme. dont let yourself die over a meme.
>>
File: ukpepe.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
ukpepe.png
11 KB, 229x220
>>26898630
>mfw americuck shitpost instead of seeing a doc
>>
If you have shitty posture, back pain can manifest itself in the chest area. I get this all the time. Ultimately I think you should see a doctor, though.
>>
File: 1444524308586.png (60 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1444524308586.png
60 KB, 592x492
>>26898719
>Be american
>Go to doc
>"I got the sniffles, doc"
>"That will be $100,000 please"
>>
>>26898699
Sudden heart attacks are memes pushed my old people on life alert.

Heart attacks under 25 90% of the time include a numb leg over 2-3 hours and ice pricks above the clot before you feel that AUGH.

Additionally you may feel very rolly or light, except your chest obviously.
>>
File: bernie_2.jpg (136 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
bernie_2.jpg
136 KB, 630x354
>>26898737
you know what to do america.
>>
OP here, the pain is down like a fourth, but now there's a stomachache added into the mix.

What the everliving fuck is happening to me?!

I'm just going to chug a glass of prune juice and hope that when the stomachache goes away, the other stuff does too.
>>
>>26898870
>OP here, the pain is down like a fourth, but now there's a stomachache added into the mix.
Robot MD here. Got my masters from the school of >tfw no gf. I recommend killing yourself.
>>
>>26898630
thats just ur spine and ribs sqeezing ur heart nothing serious
>>
Go to the emergency room you fucking idiot why are you frog posting you need medical attention NOW
>>
>>26898870
Go to hospital

Could be failure, not necessarily a clot. Call 911 right now stop reading this op GET GO SHOO DON'T LOOK BACK- eh well you're dead now.
>>
File: fJjWEP0.jpg (174 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
fJjWEP0.jpg
174 KB, 600x640
>>26898630
u deserve it for being a dumb frankposter good fricking riddance
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 299x169
>>26898870
Have you abused any drugs substances in the past 3 months?
>>
>>26898947
>>26898956
Because I'm fucking 18 and I live with my parents right now, I'm scared that it's really nothing and that I'll fuck over my parents with bills for no reason.
>>
>>26898981
???
go tell your parents
ask them what to do, they'll be way more helpful
>>
File: hindsight1.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hindsight1.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
You shouldn't have gotten so damn fat you stupid stupid idiot
>>
>>26898981
The alternative is you might fuck over your parents with a dead body. Get to a hospital, mate.
>>
>>26898956
If you have insurance it won't be more than a few hundred dollars if nothing is wrong. If your parents can't afford that you can get a job at minimum wage when you are healthy and pay off your bills.

I'm 25 and been paying for my own healthcare for 4 years now so I am familiar with bills and such.
>>
>>26898981
Take some chewable baby aspirin if you got it
>>
>>26899008
They might be fucking, idk, I'm just really fucking nervous and scared.

>>26899012
I'm like 6 foot even and 120 pounds, I'm far from fucking fat.

>>26899017
If it gets worse, I'll probably just do it.
>>
>>26899052
Are you having trouble swallowing?

Are you burping more frequently?
>>
>>26898630
Kek it's most likely heartburn or acid reflux. It can sometimes make you feel like your heart is gonna explode
>>
>>26899087
I've had heartburn before, but never on a level like this.

>>26899086
When I swallow, the pain gets really intense, and I'm not sure about burping.
>>
>>26898981
>parents pay bill
>parents find dead child w/note "sry did not want to bother".

Hm..
>>
File: 1456992271815.jpg (54 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456992271815.jpg
54 KB, 480x360
>>26899052
You shouldn't have gotten so damn skinny you stupid stupid idiot
>>
>>26899114
Post a picture of a human body or whatever and circle in red exactly where it hurts the most
>>
File: human.png (27 KB, 158x384) Image search: [Google]
human.png
27 KB, 158x384
>>26899128
Here, best that I could do.
>>
>>26898699

call an ambulance then dumbass
>>
>>26899160
Go to a hospital, anon. Stop fucking around.
>>
>>26899160
I think you should just wait it out. Hopefully you'll die. Then I'll laugh, huahuahuahauh
>>
OP here, chest pain died down to like half the original amount, stomach ache died down a fair bit too, but I'm really nauseous and have the chills. Still better than before, I guess.
>>
it's because of how skelly you are fag, just eat more. When I used to be skelly this would happen to me all the time. The first time I was terrified but it's literally nothing, I GUARANTEE youll be fine by morning
>>
>>26898870
Take an antacid you fucking retard
>>
op's actually dying and he's too anxious to tell someone.

Robot/Retard of the year, everyone.
>>
>>26899355
I took two and I literally do not feel any different.
>>
Well, I just threw up all over my floor and actually feel better now. I don't understand, but I'm rolling with it.
>>
>OP choosing between dying from a heart attack and having to sperg out to a 911 operator
>Finally caves in, dials for help
>Cute sounding girl answers phone
>"911, what's your emergency?"
>"I... I think I'm having a heart... a heart atta... attack."
>"Sir, you're having a heart attack? What's your address?"
>Silence
>She's confused
>Suddenly, she feels something soft and moist on her ear
>Looks at phone
>Spaghetti is coming out of the earpiece
>>
>>26899489
>threw up all over my floor
I don't get why people do this. I can ALWAYS make it to the toilet or a trash can or at least a sink or outside, even if I'm black out drunk
>>
>>26899585
Made me laugh, nice
>>
sounds like an anxiety attack, see a doctor to be sure but you don't have to go to the hospital or anything stupid
>>
>>26898792
Where've you got this complete fiction from?

>>26898956
>could be failure
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
OP here, looked it up and found out that Prozac can give chest pains, so that's probably it.
>>
>>26901108
If you take some anti depressants on an empty stomach it will feel like its burning a hole in your chest/stomach
>>
>>26901108
yeah you're probably right, OP. i think you're in the clear with that self diagnosis.
>>
>>26901524
Let's see:

The only other thing that I could possibly find other than a heart attack (it's been four hours, I'd be dead by now) is gastritis, and antacids did nothing to help, so it seems like a logical explanation that my medication, which lists my symptoms as a side effect, is most likely responsible.
>>
That level of chest pain isn't normal for prozac and the chills and whatnot make it quite likely to be a heart attack. Go to the doctor ASAP unless you want your heart to get even more fucked up.
The first symptoms you described made it potentially sound like a stomach ulcer but I'm really leaning towards heart attack.
>>
>>26898630
This is literally just acid reflux. dafuq? (Not even joking)
Take a gaviscon nigga, you'll be alright.
>>
have you been on a derelict and run into any space jockeys recently?
>>
>>26899160
>>26901592
To add, you can tell it's acid reflux when you have pain around your heart area because there's where the nearest nerve cluster is.

A heart attack is when you feel an incredibly heavy sensation at the center of your chest like you've got a NEET sitting on it.
>>
>>26901611
>chest tightness
>chills
>>GERD
No you fucking retard. The only part of that presentation that isn't typical of MI is that it's not radiating to the jaw or arm.
>>
>>26898630
i used to have chest pains/trouble breathing and it was connected to my back. Can't remember was it the shitty posture or I strained some muscle, but it was basically harmless, just affected my chest. I was sure I had heart condition or something. Hope that's what this is OP
>>
OP here

>i have a gf
> i message her on fb because her phone is messed up right now
>tell her about what happened
>doesn't even respond
>the message has been read
>4 hours ago

W E W
E
W
L A D D I E
A
D
D
I
E
>>
>>26901691
She's a bit busy with jamal and Tyrone at the moment mate, give her a few more days to respond
>>
collapsed lung m8, go to the ER
>>
>>26898719

>have heart attack in bongistan
>go to ER
>10 hours later your corpse is called to be checked on by underpaid indian doctor
>>
I hope you die OP. You have almost every fucking person in here telling you to call 911 or go to the hospital. BUT MA MOHNEY! Seriously you fucking retard, if you are seriously asking /b/ for emergency medical advice just sit there, it's for the best.
>>
>>26902757
Forgot what board I'm on. Just like you forgot to palpitate. Still, the rest of my comment stands.
>>
>>26902351
i'm serious i had the same symptoms and at first thought it was really bad acid reflux (so did the docs at first) and after an xray found out it was a collapsed lung, fucking hurt like hell too

>tfw worked all day with it
>tfw going home arm started to feel numb
>tfw google symptoms
>tfw 'heart attack or stroke'
>tfw going to die

but seriously if it is a collapsed lung i feel for ya OP, if you are tall and skinny apparently they can just happen, more than once too and nothing you can really do about it
>>
Take magnesium and potassium supplements if you have them. Take a hot shower.
>>
>>26899121
Tbh the "sry did not want to bother" alternative seems pretty based
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.