[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /high/ here, and how high you are? Antidepressants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: 2927437282.gif (935 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
2927437282.gif
935 KB, 500x214
Who else /high/ here, and how high you are?

Antidepressants don't count.

I'm currently 6/10 high on some skunk weed from a plant i bought a year ago in Argentina.
>>
Not really high, but took the vast majority of a bottle of kava kava pills, a good chunk of a bottle of valarian capsules, smoked a spliff, and had a couple drinks in an attempt to sleep. I need more fucking Benadryl, or some benzo's.
>>
>>26898641
I usually smoke to go sleep but end on my celphone browsing imageboards
>>
Heroin IV
>>
>>26898730
I think I'm finally ready to get on the needle. I'm just fucking done. Only problem is I'm fat as fuck and can't find my veins.
>>
1/10 coming down from some dank I smoked 6 hours ago. I have the lowest tolerance it's amazing
>>
>>26898767
I just wanna try h in general. I've given up, its apparently everywhere hear and cheap but I don't know anybody that does it and I'm too scared to walk into the ghetto

>>26898641
I'm always Rabin the kava and valerian , I also take passion flower, chamomile, and skullcap
>>
>>26898767
I can't recommend it. Once the needle goes in, it never comes out.
I'm skinny and my veins are easy to hit, but try doing some push-ups and attempting hands and feet. Wrap the tourniquet tight. Put the needle bevel down through into the vein on a small angle, pull back if blood spurts in loosen the tourniquet slowly push it in you may have to pull back twice when it's half way. It takes 7 seconds and you're there with no worries in the world. Make sure you are hygienic in the process.
>>
>>26898836
Check opiate roll call, or just buy it online. And kava and valerian are both shit, I just didn't have a chance to buy real sleeping meds.
>>
>>26898851
I'm seriously close to suicide. This is just going to happen. I don't care anymore. I have mental issues and I either need to go to some kind of mental health facility or just die, and right now I'm leaning towards dying.
>>
>>26898767
I personally find heroin pretty disgusting, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
>>
im stoned off my dads weed listening to NPR rite now.
>>
>>26898904
It's not like I don't already do heroin. I love heroin. I just haven't injected yet, only sniffed, smoked, and plugged.
>>
>>26898904
Why is it gross? Doesn't it take all your problems away and make you feel like a warm ball of fluff....never done it curious tho
>>
>>26898894
Drugs are no fix to problems, they just make it go away for a night. I too have been suicidal, what I did was I moved far away and started again, got my life sorted, learned social skills and tried again. It's hard to balance drugs and life and it's definitely not something you tell people, as most people just get freaked especially new age LSD, MDMA types. I'd recommend moving away, cutting shit cunts off and starting anew.
>>
>>26898957
I find it gross because it reminds me of dirty ghettos, hobos and also crack
>>
>>26898957
Imagine if you just ran a marathon and just finished and are slowing down your pace and the warm flush fills your entire body. Heroin is just taking a break from life.
>>
File: drugs.jpg (25 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
25 KB, 800x600
>>26898957
there's nothing pretty about heroin addiction

i was on the needle for 6 years
been clean for almost a year now and i regret my addiction so much

my veins are destroyed, track marks, and collapsed veins

my heart is fucked
now i get migraines almost everyday
i'm too scared to get a bloodtest to see if i caught anything

sure it takes away all your problems momentarily, then it becomes worse than all of your problems combined

there's no sickness like being dope sick, i wouldnt wish it on anyone

>pic related: blown vein in my arm
>>
>>26898926
I'm currently on a body high which is giving me a really nice pleasure all over it
>>
>>26898970
You really don't understand my situation at all. Cutting shit cunts off? What fucking shit cunts? I'm all alone you retard. Do you know where we are? Are you stupid? And I've moved away before. It always ends the same way, with me holed up in my room all alone. I'm not capable of starting anew. I took LSD once and all it did was give me a 10 hour panic attack. I just want comfort. I don't care if it's only comfort for a night. That's all I can ask for. I'm not trying to balance anything, and I don't think I ever told anyone to try. I'm ready to go.
>>
>>26899027
well kill yourself than you whiny faggot

doesnt sound like anyone will miss you
>>
>>26899027
d'aww are you okay =(
do you need a hug
>>
>>26899027
Thanks for ruining my trip boys
>>
>>26899013
that's fucked dude
what i never understood is why
why would you plunge a needle into your system not knowing if it's gonna kill you or get you high and then possibly kill you
and leave you fucked up for ever
>>
>>26899027
I never said I knew, I was just describing my situation. Didn't mean to cause offence, calm down
>>
>>26899106
its experimentation at first
then it becomes an addiction
>>
>>26899013
Damn man, ya I here its bad another thing to see it. I still wanna try it, don't really wanna shoot it either just blow it or smoke it. I don't give a shit about my life, I've given up and just want some comfort before I go out
>>
>>26899013
Congratulations on being clean, I hope some of your medical problems recover
>>
>>26899116
yeah but even then
why not just experiment with weed
i don't smoke it and never have but it seems like it'd be a hell of a lot safer then trying
something so dangerous
>>
>>26899175
Because weed is a bad joke compared to heroin.
>>
>>26899301
my life is a joke bitch
>>
>>26899301
I know but it just seemed like a better choice then
heroin
>>
>>26899338
Well, anyone who does heroin who doesn't actively want to destroy themselves is an idiot.
>>
>>26899362
Most people who use heroin are trying to self destroy, while weed users are trying to have a good time
>>
>>26898710
Tru same
>>
Wish I had some speed. Sober as a judge
>>
>>26899437
i guess that makes sense
they lose all rationale and only care about destruction
>>
Weed, dabs and accidentally too much caffeine. I want to sleep but there is no way I can so I'm tryina dab my self out...
>>
>>26899013
i made the decision i would never do heroin after my friend called me and was freaking out crying because he woke up in the bathroom in a pool of his own vomit from almost overdosing. Would have died if he wasn't on his side/stomach.

He's usually always very careful with it and even though he was very careful apparentley the heroin had fentanyl in it and there was no way he really could have known. He even got it from a very trusted dealer to
>>
>>26899027
>taking LSD alone
jesus christ that sounds scary. anyone else have bad lone trip stories to share?
>>
>text dealer, he said he's out but will get some soon
>a week later he gets some and says he can swing up in a few days
>the day comes but he said he can't make it but will hit me up soon
>it's been a week since
>now been anxiously awaiting a text from this guy for 2 weeks

I'm dying from anticipation, t-tonights the night right?
>>
File: 1451450026742.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
1451450026742.png
35 KB, 645x552
>>26901362
it felt so liberating when I got a medical card.
>>
File: 1294103368453s.jpg (12 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1294103368453s.jpg
12 KB, 252x252
Made a 10g's cake yesterday.

Started of my day with coffee and cake like a classy citizen.

Feels decent.
>>
File: 135971422293.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
135971422293.png
5 KB, 645x773
On mix of coffee and amphetamine. Playing some Bob Dylan on guitar. Feeling good. Not sure when sleep happen. Seeing things. Please help.
>>
>>26901184
did 200ug of acid once alone. I know it's not that much, but I just hadn't done any psychedelics before and had no idea what I'd get myself into. long story short, I got a panic attack about 4 hours into the trip and lost total control of my thoughts, getting into some really paranoic shit. thought I was seriously going to die and ended up just smashing shit in my room. I still think almost daily about that trip 2 years after, haven't touched acid ever since. one of the most frightening experiences ever
>>
im on 15 mg of aderall IR and high as fuck i could jizz my pants
>>
i want to use heroin so fucking bad but i quit becuase i wanted too

fuck im so deppresed and wanna throw 1 year of being clean away
>>
>>26901903
you deserved this
>>
>>26901903
smoke some grass my man
>>
>>26901903
fuck too late mexican dealer is on his way. About to go leave to get 300 bucks.
I already have a fresh box of rigs and sterile water.

Gonna go balls out
>>
File: 1451103577942.jpg (17 KB, 380x319) Image search: [Google]
1451103577942.jpg
17 KB, 380x319
>>26902022
>that short period of euphoria when you say fuck it and give in
>the longer you resist, the greater the euphoria
it's a ticking time bomb.
>>
im on the 4/20 plan

20 days on, 4 days off. sometimes it turns into a week off, but that's how it goes.

buy a bag, smoke it for 2/3 weeks, run out, dont buy another bag until i have some money which usually takes 4 days to a week
>>
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>>26902022
im ashamed of you

you should be ashamed of yourself

you're back to square one again

flush it down the toilet
>>
File: NEET wojak.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
NEET wojak.gif
20 KB, 633x758
I want weed, but i don't know where i could get any. Plus ive never smoked cigs so i'd probably need a vape to smoke it.

Plus i'm on the edge if they'l fuck with my bipolar meds.
>>
>>26902022
Dont forget you dont have even close to the same tolerance as before. Plz dont od on us sweet anon! ;P
>>
>>26898625
how high you are? take an english course, you dumb fucking moon cricket
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.