[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other day there was a thread where op was a homo and answered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
The other day there was a thread where op was a homo and answered anons' questions about women. It went sorta well, so I'd like to do the same thing. Ask away.
>>
how does a gay know about women?
>>
do girls know when guys are intimidated by them?
>>
Why does she keep telling me she always falls for boys my type and then keeps nailing Chad thundercock?
>>
>>26897253
i hate women, they are fucking human trash
i wish i was gay

or dead
>>
>>26897281
most of my friends are female and they tell a hell of a lot more to gay men than straight men.

>>26897287
obviously a bit of it depends on if the chick in question can actually read people well or not, but on the most part yes. if a guy is chatting them up and is acting nervous, it's pretty easy to figure out why.

or do you mean intimidated in a different way?
>>
Did you poop this morning?
>>
>>26897253
why do me and women have nothing in common and why do i hate every single one i come into contact with
>>
>>26897316
first off, did she mean that appearance or personality wise?

>>26897319
not to rub it in, but i'm very glad i'm gay. the few years of misery that followed the realization in my teen years was totally worth it.
>>
I really really want to be gay but I can't.
The gay community seems fun and brotherly plus you get to know about all the shit about Chad.

But every time I have someone in grindr to fuck I cant go through with it.

How do I become gay?
>>
File: perfect_trump.png (106 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
perfect_trump.png
106 KB, 500x407
>>26897253
Would you let Trump give you his stump?
>>
>I am a gay guy, so feel free to ask me questions about women.

Why would people want to ask a homosexual man about women? What unique insights would you have?
>>
>>26897380
>not to rub it in, but i'm very glad i'm gay.
how do i make myself gay

is there some kind of ritual all you gays go through
how do i do it
>>
>>26897380
Both I guess.
According to her she falls in love with tall dark haired guys who look like they've made mistakes in their lives.
Her exact words to me when we first met.

All I've seen her do though is bang half the soccer team.
>>
>>26897331
no, but i did in the afternoon.

>why do me and women have nothing in common
I don't know what your interests are, but judging by the fact that you're on 4chan, I'd imagine it's because your interests are stereotypically more male, thus less women are either into them or let themselves be into them. Not a shocker there.

However, I'd also imagine that not every last thing you're into is a male thing. You probably won't like this answer, but you just haven't met a woman that you have things in common with. She's out there somewhere.

>why do i hate every single one i come into contact with
Partly because you're around the wonderful influence that 4chan is and partly because you're angry (you think) you can't have them. What, specifically, do you hate about them?
>>
>>26897459
>According to her she falls in love with tall dark haired guys who look like they've made mistakes in their lives.
number please
all i do is make fucking mistakes
im an endless source of them
>>
>>26897483
No she doesn't like guys who made mistakes. Just those who look like they do.
>>
>>26897381
oh boy

>I really really want to be gay but I can't.
Because you're straight. I couldn't make myself straight even if I wanted to.

>The gay community seems fun and brotherly plus you get to know about all the shit about Chad.
The gay community is catty more often than brotherly and I don't know what you mean about the Chad thing.

>But every time I have someone in grindr to fuck I cant go through with it.
Because you like pussy and you don't like hairy man ass and dick.

>How do I become gay?
Besides the reasons you've already given, why do you want to be gay? Because you don't want to deal with women?

>>26897409
not in a million years

>>26897411
because i have many female friends and because i'm gay, they let me get really close to them and tell me the kinds of things they'd never tell straight men. there's many reasons men and women are said to not understand each other, but one of them is because they interact with each other through a mask. girls don't need such a mask around a homo.
>>
>>26897475
>but you just haven't met a woman that you have things in common with. She's out there somewhere.
i just dont think i can believe that any more
40k kids on this campus
ive never liked ONE woman here
>What, specifically, do you hate about them?
everything
i dont know where to start
what they wear
how they act
what they dress like
what their interests are
their opinions
how fucking boring they are
everything
fucking human trash
>>
>>26897323
i mean i dont look at or talk to random women at all but i can see them looking at me through my peripherals. sometimes i feel like they kno that i can see them but i am too intimidated to talk to them.
>>
>>26897523
Yes.

Also I feel if i become gay then people will automatically accept me.

I go to a liberal arts college you see.
>>
>>26897523
But, anon his dick will make your boypussy great again.
>>
>>26897253
Do you have a link to the archive?
>>
>>26897424
no, please do not try. you're only going to make yourself more miserable. why do you want to be gay?

>>26897459
>According to her she falls in love with tall dark haired guys who look like they've made mistakes in their lives.
Read that sentence one more time and think about it objectively.

>All I've seen her do though is bang half the soccer team.
Normally I'm not the type to just jump to buzzwords, but this chick sounds like a slut. Do you really want her to be your girlfriend?

She was into you because she thought you were 'dangerous' and whatnot, all of those cliches you hear in movies. Apparently you're not, so she went and fucked someone she thought was. Don't take this situation as a problem with you. Even if you did get closer to her, it never would have worked out because you're looking for romance and she's looking for novelty.
>>
I know one (1) ONE fag who is a normal guy - he's simply gay. Every other gay I know is loud, attention seeking and obnoxious and a weirdo.

There is no doubt in my mind that they have something wrong mentally for them to go on like this and the in-group validation of acting the way they do attests to that.

They are not right in the head.
>>
>>26897531

have you met a guy you like though?

normies in general are terrible
>>
>>26897523
>Women confide more to gay men than they do straight men.

One average, maaaybe? I'd still say that really depends. A straight guy is totally capable of having deeper, more insightful relationships with girls than a gay guy, depending on the type of crowd they run with.

I guess I'm just trying to convince people that you don't need to be gay to have platonic female friends as an adult. You just need a basic grip on your libido.
>>
>>26897511
that is for every single woman dude
>>
>>26897620
>why do you want to be gay?
because i hate women
>>26897655
>have you met a guy you like though?
yea, as friends
>>
>>26897555
if they're just looking at you and you're perceiving a whole bunch of shit that isn't there, then this sounds more like a problem with anxiety/social anxiety than with women. not sure if you'll care for this answer or not, but i'd suggest a therapist/psych.

>>26897561
I don't know what to tell you, anon. You will never be gay. Maybe one day you can find a way to force yourself to be with a man, but you'll never be attracted to him. Just because he's male, anyway, that doesn't mean you don't have to put in the same amount of effort you would be while pursuing a woman. Gay men are sluts, but if it's loneliness you're trying to avoid, pretending to be gay isn't going to solve that.

>>26897595
sorry, no, different op
>>
>>26897523
what are some kind of things they tell to you and not to us?
>>
>>26897638
idc deal with it

>>26897662
a straight guy can have just as close a friendship with a chick, but with a gay guy, there isn't that awkward
>is he chatting me up as a friend or...?
phase. Also, they warm up easier once they know they can let their guard down.

>>26897701
Besides the obvious (boi talk), they treat gay guys as their girl friends. In front of a straight guy, they'd be putting on a face, either trying to appear more feminine/attractive or hiding less acceptable or whatever parts of themselves. In the same way that you'd put on a face in front of chick, just reverse. They don't have to put on such a phase in front of a homo. Overall, they'd just be more candid. They're less afraid to talk about things that one might judge them for.
>>
>>26897356
op here i replied to your post in >>26897475
>>
>>26897694
>because i hate women
talking to some faggot for a few minutes on 4chan is not going to change this

>>26897694
>yea, as friends
>as friends
i don't want to make you feel worse, but even if you force it, it will never go past this point. can you seriously not imagine yourself ever, ever meeting a woman you like? ever?
>>
>>26897796
>idc deal with it

Most of you poofs wont make it past 40 anyway so it's all good. If aids don't get you, faggot jihadists will and you'll make a lovely thud when you hit that concrete after a 150ft fall.

Enjoy your decadent self expression while it lasts you virus receptacle.

Reading over that, I realize I'm a horrible bastard - but you queers are worse so it even out
>>
>>26897531
I don't know what to tell you, anon. There isn't anything I could say over a short amount of text that will change your mind on this.

How do you know that half the world is like this or that all women of those 40k students are like this? You're shutting yourself off to possibilities just because you have bad experience. If you saw a chick who was raped when she was young grow up into a radical man-hating feminist, you wouldn't take her seriously, would you?
>>
>>26897841
if that makes you feel better, then okay
>>
>>26897835
>talking to some faggot for a few minutes on 4chan is not going to change this
i know
nothing will
nothing can
>>26897835
>can you seriously not imagine yourself ever, ever meeting a woman you like? ever?
no
not anymore
>>26897881
>How do you know that half the world is like this or that all women of those 40k students are like this?
just an educated guess
>You're shutting yourself off to possibilities just because you have bad experience.
ive had a bad experience around 50-100 times in the past two years alone
>you wouldn't take her seriously, would you?
no, but thats because i have never met a woman who was different
>>
>>26897921
>ive had a bad experience around 50-100 times in the past two years alone
what exactly were these experiences, though?

what exactly would you want in a woman, also?
>>
>>26897323
this is a meme. they repeat memes to you. based on the fact that gay men having female friends is a meme, the truth is that you disgust each other.
>>
>>26897950
okay that's nice anon mememememememe.meme
>>
>>26897939
>what exactly were these experiences, though?
interacting with them generally
going to organizations and interacting with the women there
talking to them in my classes

im sure that could easily add up to 50-100

fairly certain that almost all the women in my class hates me
once they learn i dont agree with their opinions or they figure out im a little edgy im dropped like a fucking boulder.

all i fucking said was i thought a teacher shouldnt have a job. didnt seem all that unreasonable considering how we've wasted the whole semester

talk about being fucking shallow, some of the women think im not going to pass my classes because of the fact that i watch anime
>>
>>26897978
>they saw you acting like a faggot when they met you
"oh great he's gay, that means I have to be his friend"
>you guys start discussing stuff
time to make up a bunch of shit about my sexuality based on my weak ego
>fagoots and womyn are best friends for ever
he's gross and he has had peanuts in his butt.
>>
>>26898044
gave me a chuckle, pls post more

>>26898025
>fairly certain that almost all the women in my class hates me
And what are you basing this off of? Be specific.

>once they learn i dont agree with their opinions or they figure out im a little edgy im dropped like a fucking boulder.
Maybe keep your edgy opinions to yourself, then? If you don't know them that well, then don't tell them stuff that will make them run away. This doesn't just apply to women.

>all i fucking said was i thought a teacher shouldnt have a job
There's more to this, what it is?

>talk about being fucking shallow, some of the women think im not going to pass my classes because of the fact that i watch anime
I know the whole powerlevel thing is a meme, but why do they know you watch anime to begin with? Yeah, that is shallow and bitchy of them, but for christ's sake, use some discretion. Be honest about yourself, but it's okay to leave some things out if you know you're going to get shit for them. Everyone does this. Until you get close to someone, not mentioning certain things is just common sense.
>>
>>26898116
>And what are you basing this off of? Be specific.
the things you commented on earlier
they honestly just didnt like the fact that i had negative things to say about teachers
its just weird, it really fucking bothers them

they guys an asshole overworks us for no reason, and as a result we learned fucking nothing

i passed the class with a B despite never solving A SINGLE PROBLEM correctly

yet they fly into a fucking hysteria dare i say one fucking thing about their lord and savior
i dont understand it
>Maybe keep your edgy opinions to yourself, then?
i usually try to
>>26898116
>but why do they know you watch anime to begin with?
i dont think thats the point
if you actually believe that someone isnt going to pass their fucking classes because of what fucking TV shows you watch
you deserve to be lynched
>>
>>26898116
you know it's true, and bringing it up with your 'friends' would be red-pilling them.
>but muh social life
you literally suck on benis, shame and isolation can only help
>>
>>26898308
>you literally suck on benis, shame and isolation can only help
k, go seek help elsewhere, then.

good night anons.
>>
>>26897253
I've had a beard for the past ~4 months now (facial hair, not the other thing) and no matter how much I condition, brush, and oil it it's still really flaky. I know a lot of gay guys have beards and are really on top of their appearance so do you know how I could improve this?
>>
What's good about having women around?

If you were straight would you go through the effort to get it?
>>
File: tumblr_mgokxdye5a1qm7evqo1_400.gif (61 KB, 295x323) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgokxdye5a1qm7evqo1_400.gif
61 KB, 295x323
>>26897253
Are you a loud fag or a discrete guy, OP?

If you are the latter and cute, i would fug you
>>
File: 1451120316002.jpg (462 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451120316002.jpg
462 KB, 680x1024
>>26897253

Hey gay op

I've given up on chicks ATM, not gay though. I just have lost that ability to connect with them + from first impressions they get frustrated at me.

I am also skinny, + a cancer sign. So y'know I feel a lil feminine which I think chicks don't dig.

Will I ever get another date? :< (been three years)
>>
>>26898854
I'm continuous
>>
Is dick size really that important?
>>
>>26897253
Why do girls like to hit men, but don't like when they get hit?
>>
>>26897253
Is it gay to like trannies?

blox
>>
Who gives a fuck what a faggot thinks? Some of us arent autistic and have been around females enough to know what they are like.
>>
>>26897253
hey man I have a question
are gays into the same type of men as women?
I get hit on relatively regularly by gays but women aren't really that into me, some will say i'm attractive every so often, but when I walk through soho for my delivery job I get complimented and sometimes catcalled by gay men outside gay bars
>>
>>26897253
now do girls only befriend there really gay guys or do they also like butch gay guys
>>
Sorry OP for all this hate. I think you are a cool guy and I hope you aren't seriously hurt by these edgy haters.
I also really hope gay people don't have to face this much hate in real life
>>
That's for not answering my question, you fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.