[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up BAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: e.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
On my way home from school today I went past the park, which is a shortcut to my house. I decided to stay there for a bit because there were some cute girls (Unrelated, but yeah don't tell me I had no chance, i already know) anyway I got up and started to walk home when 2 black guys walked past me and one said to his friend "You know, i really hate white people" loud enough so I could hear. Now when I get called fagget or something I don't care, but I must admit I am /pol/ tier despite not visiting that board in awhile. I replied "we hate you too, nigger"

Now I already knew that was a stupid idea. It was impulse. He niggered out, shoved me and did his monkey dance. I managed to get a rock and hit him really hard in the face, he was knocked down. His friend chased me for a bit then ran back to him. I just got home about 2 hours ago and I'm really panicking. I'm 19, what happens if I get caught?

Am i going to jail?
>>
File: black people and aliens.jpg (39 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
black people and aliens.jpg
39 KB, 600x350
>>26897028
>niggers
>calling the cops
>>
>>26897028
No one will care, the black guy will be too much of a pushy to admit he got knocked out by a white guy, end of story. Just to be safe though, might want to shave.
>>
Might be a good idea to get some brass knucks
>>
>>26897077
Hopefully that's the case.. No facial hair, also i'm probably one of the only white people in my town so I can't really blend in
>>
Btw i live in a somewhat cucked country, not saying which for obvious reasons. Will that change anything?
>>
>>26897146
>i'm probably one of the only white people in my town so I can't really blend in

>>26897165
>Btw i live in a somewhat cucked country,

Hello sweden
>>
>>26897127
All weapons are useless against niggers. They simply walk past you and SMACK they punch you in the face before you even know what happened. And you fall to the ground, your head hits the concrete and you die.
>>
If police comes say that they harassed you because you converted to islam. You will never hear from the cops again.
>>
>>26897183
Nope if this was sweden i would already be locked in jail

>>26897195
exactly, thats why I wanted to hit him hard before they both started kicking my head
>>
>>26897028
Damn, you are pretty fuckin alpha OP.
>>
>>26897327
Not really, this was a one time occurrence, that's why i'm, so worried i'll get put in prison. Something tells me I wont do so well in prison after they find out why i'm there
>>
You could get charged with assault with a deadly weapon, if they have a nice lawyer they could also make it "attempted murder" but i doubt that. Depending on where you live it could also be a hate crime, it didn't help that you called him a nigger. If this escalates don't be surprised if you see a few years inside a jail cell.

Source: my uncle is a lawyer
>>
lmao
. u.
>>
>>26897028

You will have to admit you a bitch boy for not engaging in fisticuffs
>>
>>26897028
don't worry the cops are still on our side.
>>
reporting this thread to fbi
>>
>>26897421
how does that make me a bitch? i get randomly assaulted by a nigger who would have 5 of his pack members join the fight several seconds in.

kill yourself
>>
Good job defending yourself, the adrenalinr and testosterone will do you good.

And calm the cortisol. They have nothing on you.
>>
Honestly if you ever see them again, just strip naked and run at them. They honestly won't know what to do.

If I saw some pasty basement dweller running at me with his little jimble flopping about his fuppa I'd turn run.
>>
everyone thinks i'll be fine but I have a gut feeling the police will be at my door any second
>>
>>26897443

Nah it sounded like he was gonna beat that ass 1 v 1. You knew you were done for so you used a rock to compensate for your weakness
>>
>>26897510

god shut up nig
>>
>>26897508
Yeah but you have a legit story. They assaulted you first, you struck out in self defense and fled.

Honestly id be more afraid of the possibility that they call up their hoodrat friends and push your teeth inwards
>>
>>26897529

Nah you're a bitch. Admit it
>>
>>26897028
you should have stoned the other faggot as well.

no, not because theyre black. but because of principle.
>>
>>26897544
this.

If it were me I would keep to myself for a while. Don't go outside or anything like that. Also never go back to that area unless you're in a large group.
>>
>>26897402
>You could get charged with assault with a deadly weapon, if they have a nice lawyer they could also make it "attempted murder"
but it's the state that prosecutes things like that, it wouldn't be a civil suit.
>>
>>26897544
There's that possibility too, and it's most likely going to happen. I'll just change my routes I guess, or pack rocks lol. Seriously though Idk if I can avoid that.

They can say their assault was justified because i called them niggers, that's also a possibility.

>>26897510
you're a troll or a nigger. You don't assault someone and expect not to get fucked up
>>
>>26897601

You said he did a "monkey dance", how is that an assault?
>>
>>26897573
I rolled sevens just getting out of there without getting a beating.

>>26897593
I can't help that, maybe skip school tomorrow but not much after that. I don't really have many friends who would be helpful.
>>
>>26897601
>you dont assault someone and expect not to get fucked up
The funny thing is that is exactly what happened to them

Pure pottery mi amigo
>>
>>26897573
dont wanna push my luck

>>26897593
gonna be hard to do, can skip school for a day or 2 and my friends are not going to do well if we meet 4 or 5 nig nogs
>>
>>26897028

they won't call the cops. even if they did, you won't get caught. good job, robot. you did what even the most staunch of /pol/lacks don't have the stones to do. am proud
>>
>>26897656
kek, thanks for that
>>
>>26897359
Calm down lad you're not going to prison, it's just your word against his, now listen to some cool music and ride out this feeling because today you were alpha as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 574x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 574x674
>not screaming "it's just a prank bro, it's a social experiment!"
>>
>>26897028
>poltard spending the rest of his days as a black convicts fuckboi
Kek, serves you right OP you shit head
>>
>>26897359

Lmao white guy worried about going to prison. George Zimmerman ass
>>
>>26897653
>my friends and I would get our asses beat

Do you live in an area with a large population? What do you think your chances of running into this particular nig if you were to avoid this park for the rest of your days?

If you think avoiding the area will keep you safe than I would count on that. Maybe watch your back, though. But if you think you stand a decent chance of running into this upstanding citizen or one of his affiliates again, I would get /fit/
>>
>>26897735

Nice bait bro
>>
>>26897721
If a nigger places that in my mouth it'll get bitten off.

>>26897735
I'm not in the based USA

>>26897809
There isn't really any populated places, the way to and from the school is about 30 minutes, 25 minutes is through stupid neighborhoods
>>
he shoved you first so you were just defending yourself and lets be honest no ones going to believe a nig over a white man
>>
>>26897610
Assault is the threat of bodily harm, battery is physically attacking someone. He was assaulted and defended himself.
>>
holy shit i'm hearing ebonics being spoken loudly outside of my house.
>>
>>26897028
practicing attorney. you did the right thing, don't listen to what the niggers are saying
>>
>>26897962
It's ya boi Jamal, I'm the guy u smacked wth a rock, foh braggin on 4chan, come out here boy I'll fuvk you up
>>
>>26897962
lock all the doors/windows. make no noise. lights off
>>
>>26897028
you did good anon, even if this story is fake
>>
>>26897936

He didn't get attacked, he just said nigger and assaulted the guy with a rock
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.