[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 5 seconds to explain why you're not dating a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: A Real Man.png (166 KB, 478x482) Image search: [Google]
A Real Man.png
166 KB, 478x482
You have 5 seconds to explain why you're not dating a single mother.

Pic related: a real man.
>>
>>26896263
>being in a relationship where you're not your partner's top priority
100% fuck that
>>
because cuck
>>
>>26896263
Cause I can date a woman without the burden of a child who actually makes time for me. If that doesn't make me a real man, I'll gladly spread my boypussy for some chad cock if it means not having to deal with the pieces of shit that are single mothers (and having dated them, I tell you surely they are the most worthless beings of existence in this human world).
>>
Because faggots like that are willing to date them
>>
>>26896263
b8ing /r9k/ is way too easy isn't it OP?
>>
>>26896263
because any single mom who's under the age of 24-25 is going to have severe mental issues
>>
File: pepe.png (101 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
101 KB, 247x249
>>26896308
>because muh memes
>>
>>26896372

Not him, but op's pic is literally what a cuck is
>>
>>26896263
I don't want a hot step daughter who can't keep her hands off my dick
>>
>>26896372
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
>A cuckold (sometimes shortened to cuck) is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]

Eat it, cuck
>>
File: huhuhuhTool.jpg (24 KB, 477x268) Image search: [Google]
huhuhuhTool.jpg
24 KB, 477x268
>>26896263
>there are men who go through all this horseshit just to be with used goods when they can fuck any other woman
>>
>>26896350
uhhhhh 24-25 is the cutoff? Any single mother under, like, 40 is almost 100% likely to have severe issues.
>>
I'm not attracted to females that can safely give birth, have no interest in whores, and am not a cuckold.
>>
What if she was a 10/10 with one well behaved kid? Don't tell me you fucking losers would say no to that lmao
>>
>>26896488
You can fuck her, that's fine, but dating her is absolutely stupid.
>>
>>26896524
Why wouldn't you want to make a 10/10 your wife?

>B-B-But muh cuck!
>>
>>26896488
Why the fuck would you want to raise someone else's kid? It doesn't matter how attractive the girl is. I'm not raising someone else's kid.

If she just wanted to fuck, no strings attached, sure. But there isn't a good reason to get into a relationship with a single mother. It's not "stepping up and being a real man". It's taking on someone else's responsibility and all the baggage that comes with it.
>>
>>26896488
There are no 10/10s that can safely give birth or are whores.
>>
>>26896551
Look buddy if you had any experience dating at all you'd know the concept of a perfect single mom is a fantasy you created so you can feel superior on the internet. Raising a little shithead that won't ever respect you and dealing with her bullshit because of her kid will always make you feel miserable.
>>
>>26896574
wtf are you on about with the safely giving birth shit?
>>
>>26896429
>can fuck any other woman

I BEG YOUR PARDON?

Where do you think you are, m8?
>>
>>26896609
Are you autistic or just a sperg?
>>
>>26896613
the stuck up whore with a bastard you're paying for will put out about as much as a bitch you just met. What's the fucking point of paying all that money, raising her shitty kid, just for the occasional fuck?
>>
>>26896461
>>26896574
>>26896648

i'm out of the loop apparently. why would you be exclusively attracted to women who can't safely give birth? the fuck
>>
>>26896552
>I'm not raising someone else's kid.
Why not? If you're a father figure and the kid is young enough, the kid will see you as her dad.

Who gives a shit about your genetics?
>>
>>26896678
Minors can't safely give birth, sperglord.
>>
>>26896609
>>26896678
i think he means that he's a pedo, anon. if it's not that, then he's just calling you autistic to save face for making a retarded post.
>>
>>26896703
....i'm a sperglord for not picking up on your edgy pedophilia joke.

got it.
>>
>>26896452
mid 20s or under is guaranteed to be a single mom who likes to party and slut it up in her off time
older than that and they could possibly be a widow or escaped from an abusive marriage and not be mentally ill
>>
>>26896726
don't feel bad, anon, he's the one either living a life of loneliness and blueballs or a life of misery and jail rape
>>
>>26896263
because i'm not desperate or thirsty enough to date a female and raise another man's kids.

and he's not a real man he's a thirsty simp.

dont get it confused.

either a desperate thirsty beta made this thread or a female.. neither opinion is to be taken serious.
>>
>>26896726
>pedophilia
>edgy
It was neither you stupid sperglord.
>adolescent girls can't be single moms
That was the point; and not getting that is why you have autism.
>>26896750
Neither.
>>
File: that's nasty.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
that's nasty.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>>26896263
that's some new level of cuckoldry I'm not used to watch nor tolerate.
>>
>>26896699
because it's not my fucking kid and it's not my fucking responsibility to raise it. literally 100% of the time there will be drama associated with raising a child that is not your's be it with the child's biological father coming in and out of the picture, the mother being damaged goods psychologically, etc. A woman who has a child with a man who is gone soon enough for the child to still be as young as you're saying is obviously not an ideal partner.

I'm not into the type of girl who has a kid outside of a committed relationship. If she was married to the guy and things ended that soon then it's pretty much the same situation. And if the relationship ended amicably and the guy is still in the picture, I'm not into that either.

There isn't a situation where a girl would have a kid and be my type at the same time. I'm not interested in being the father figure of a kid that isn't mine.
>>
My wife's son says dating single moms is for pussies, is he right?
>>
>>26896731
that's what I was saying. mid 20s single moms all the way up to late 30s really are 100% of the time going to be undesirable.
>>
>>26896263

>black guy tallking about wanting to date single mothers.

that's hilarious. the ironic thing is that he doesn't want to date the mother of his own kid(s).
>>
>>26896867
He's a mulatto, they got a lot more of the white beta gene
>>
>>26896761
okay so you're attracted to physically disabled chicks. cool bro.
>>
>>26896922
>physically disabled
Assburgers; you have it.
>>
>>26896427
>by that definition my dad is a cuck

damn i don't know how to feel
>>
>>26896964
your dad fell for the "real man" meme.

he is a cuck, but don't worry. you don't share his weak genetics. there's still a chance that you're not a cuck.
>>
>>26896341
Do you really have to ask?

This is the board where there's 10+ wage slave vs NEET threads a day.
>>
>>26897038
Holy fuck, what am I doing with my life?
>Frequenting a board where people spend their time getting buttblasted arguing the pros and cons of leeching off welfare forever
>Frequenting a board where people hold views on life as retarded as SJWs, literally different sides of the same coin
>Every time I leave I become 1x more productive and optimistic
>Every time I return it's back to square 1
>>
Because not only do single mothers have blown out pussies and mental health issues, they can't even do their one job right. Every single mom I've met is always running around like a chicken with their head cut off, yelling at their kids, acting like they have the hardest job ever. They all want sympathy for taking on a huge responsibility with no forethought or planning.

Every single dad I've met is like, "Yeah I need to drop my kid off at school, but I'll slide by after", or "I need to make dinner for my kids, but that only takes twenty minutes, so it's no big deal".
>>
>>26896263
>>26896301
>>26896350
>>26896429
>>26896461
>>26896552
>>26896654
>>26896759
>>26896833

everyone of these posts is validated by this one signal post
>>26897777
MOTHER FUCKING QUADS OF TRUTH
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>26896263
This guy just needs to put a bullet in his brain.
>>
>>26896263
im only 15
>>
>>26897660
1x0 is still 0
>>
>Author of the book, "Why Men Cheat On Loyal Women"

>I am a chef & motivational speaker. I write new articles every thursday & speak life into groups of 100s of men at universities & corporations worldwide.

As suspected, any time you see any sort of 'media' (images\video\books) promoting single motherhood, what you find is that somewhere someone is making some money by acting parasitically. Basically these people have found a niche (and it's pretty profitable for some people who get into it), they sell single mothers the idea that what they're doing is good and moral and that men are at fault. This is pretty poisonous behaviour because it just emboldens women. The good news is that it usually just gives women enough rope to hang themselves with.

I mean, you see a woman with one of these images on her FB wall, and what is that but a red flag to any man who deserves to escape her?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.