[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 1441675354259.jpg (162 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1441675354259.jpg
162 KB, 746x982
I need someone I can talk to, basically a friend. I'm not completely socially retarded but I don't really take other peoples feelings into consideration. Anyone have some tips to find friends. I'm just really alone right now because I used to have a big friend group where I pretended to be someone I wasn't and eneded up being the jokester and I had a mental breakdown shortly after because I couldn't take being someone I wasn't for so long. I went to a mental hospital for 6 days after trying to drink myself to death, and that leaves me here. Alone and sad. Please help me
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 645x773
>tfw lost all my friends in high school after graduating
Now I have no friends and no one to talk to or hang out with
>>
Well anon, what do you like? Any hobbies?
>>
>>26898090
i like games, namely csgo, warframe, elder scrolls, fallout, the usual. I also like select anime, and comics. I love Spawn. Probably my favorite hero of all time.
>>
>>26897667
I know that feel bro

I'm alone in the world, no one cares for me
>>
>>26898195
>>26897667
We should have like a weekly skype group for people on r9k without friends.
>>
>>26897667
Thats me man

Wish i were more socially competent in HS. It sucks to see all ur "friends" move on without you.
>>
Im gonna hit the hay but if anyone wants to talk or whatever email me at [email protected]
>>
hey bud, we in the same boat. at least to me it seems like it. im right now having issues in sustaining the kinship between me n my circles. its just hard to see ur so called friends from said circle to revolve around ur faux persona. which resulting in seeing ur mirror self in them. u know what i mean? i cant take this any longer that ive to see n hang out with them with full state of consciousness that it makes me remind of myself. full of shit. i dont know if this relationship leads to any meaning anymore as we were a collective of somewhat dweebs n bring them together into a form of clique. at times i learned im ahead of everyone n that makes me feel like shit. ive recently ditched my girlfriend cuz i cant lie to myself that im inherently socially inept to maintain a romantic relationship. i did bad shit to her n all. felt guilty n left the fuck outta her. ive nuked every social media ive had. time to reroll bro. now that the lonliness kinda start crippling, im on the verge of relapsing. dont worry bro, come talk to me. i feel u
>>
do you have a kik? id like to be friends
>>
>tfw too ashamed of my neetlyf to reconnect with anyone
>tfw nothing interesting to talk about to make new friends
>>
>>26898604

>i just don't feel the need to talk to anyone cuz i dont hv a lifestyle
>>
>>26898604
This. Also, paranoid about getting doxed.
>>
File: large.gif (975 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
975 KB, 500x667
>>26896125
I'm not in the same situation.
but if u want to play some vidya I can add you on steam or something.
I'ts not much, but hey, we can also share some memes and talk shit.
>>
File: 1424899977735.jpg (147 KB, 744x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424899977735.jpg
147 KB, 744x1000
If you play smite hit me up (steamid: vansamalangley)
I also play rust
I watch anime from time to time
I'm Spanish and I would like to improve my English pronunciation
>>
File: 430154.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
430154.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>26898687
>>26896125

samefag here
Steamid: ferebat
(also play wakfu)
>>
File: pepe.png (188 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
188 KB, 1035x800
Clearly y'all should make alt facebooks/ellos/dysporias and create a neetlyf group to discuss your neetness.
>>
Could always turn this into a Skype-type of thread for robots and try making friends.

If anyone wants to give it a try add me on Skype: Chernyvolk
>>
File: _20160303_160220.jpg (64 KB, 661x601) Image search: [Google]
_20160303_160220.jpg
64 KB, 661x601
kik anyone?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x281
You should be my friend! I know what it's like not having friends. I'm k.cabera on Skype!

I'll do my best to take care of you as your friend.
>>
>tfw literally haven't had a friend since I was 7 years old

I wouldn't even know what to do at this point
>>
>>26898982
please provide kik
I require conversational assistance
>>
>>26899026

kik: hateitorleaveit
>>
>>26899021

Talk about your passion whether that be vidya, tv, outdoor shit, whatever.
>>
>>26896125
#1: if you say any degenerate shit its gonna be pretty hard to make friends with normal people. So avoid saying racist shit and just stay away from edgy shit like shitty racist jokes, leave that stuff in middle school where it belongs.
#2: try to find a community for things you are interested in. CS GO is gonna be hard since so many people play it and its hard to actually talk to people in a game and make friends, a little easier in competative.
#3 the "just be yourself meme"
doing this with normies wont get you anywhere but if you find people similar to your situation its actually a pretty good way to go. i have a small friend group where all of us are in similar situations (no gf, and all that jazz)

i hope this will help you at least a little bit anon. if you wanna hang out or play some games i can give my steam if you want
>>
>>26896125

What country you from?

Ausfag here.
>>
>grill tells me she's my friend
>talk sometimes
>notice she never texts me first
>stop sending texts to see how long until she texts me (to verify she actually wants to talk to me instead of just pitying me)
>still hasn't replied

no matter how many times people hurt me, i still get my hopes up.
>>
all of you lonely bots, listen up here.

I'm gonna make a skype group where we can reach out to each other in times of need or loneliness. where we can chat over simple stuff or complex feels without judgement.

send me your skypes if you're interested. no trannies.
[email protected]
>>
>>26899125
Shoo shoo back to tumblr
>>
>>26896125
Who are you, fucking Frankenstein's Monster?

>"FRIIIEEEEENNNNNNNNDDDD"

kek iktf tho sry pham
>>
>>26899125
in my experience being offensive typically helps me meet people who have similar interests to myself

not like I'd want to be friends with SJWs/tumblrites anyway, all I'd ever hear would be 'OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT X RACIST PIECE OF TRANSXENOPHOBIC SHIT SAID??'
most people who are extremely PC typically are just cookie-cutter faggots who have never had an original idea in their entire lives
>>
>>26896125
If you are a trump supporter I will chill with you on messengers and talk all sorts of shit for fun. Maybe some vidya.
>>
File: top kek.jpg (117 KB, 640x490) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
117 KB, 640x490
I am with ya OP.
Ex chad here
I always gotten along with peepz wherever I go. And all my HS friends and shit aren't the smartest or best people to hang out with. Now everyone on my fb is getting married and having kids. I am 24 and kinda glad I falling away from my friends. I need new and better ones

Don't worry OP there are "normal" looking robots out there like me who can be your friend.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.