[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the misery on r9k? Time for a blue pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: NerdGetsGirl-740x500.jpg (35 KB, 740x500) Image search: [Google]
NerdGetsGirl-740x500.jpg
35 KB, 740x500
What's with all the misery on r9k? Time for a blue pill thread. What's the happiest memory you've had with a friendly Stacy?
>>
She left me once i stopped getting featured on ifunny :(
>>
File: Manaan.png (191 KB, 392x336) Image search: [Google]
Manaan.png
191 KB, 392x336
>>26895338
>implying there are any
>>
>>26895338
I sat next to a Stacy in Trig in high school, we helped each other cheat on tests. She was nice desu.
>>
>>26895338
I wish there were no more women in the world. I wish I could die. Why can't I die?
>>
>>26895338
We joked around for a bit, I made her laugh, got her number
>>
>>26895395
lol.... stfu
>>
>>26895338
Where do I get suspenders like that?
>>
>>26895401
Hold up anon, why would you want to go and do that? We like having you here.
>>
>>26895338
Was friends with them until sophomore year of HS when I went under a severe depression that I never recovered from, I'm 32 now
>>
>>26895482
I don't want to play this game anymore. My anxiety keeps me from killing myself, though. Just let me be done, please.
>>
>>26895528
Change the rules. Find a way to cheat. Team up with someone else. There's so many ways to make the game into one you'd like to play.
What's got you so depressed?
>>
Every happy memory I have with stacies involves them being sluts or cheating on their bfs with me. I don't know why stacies always want to talk about how many they've been with and how much men want them. It's disgusting.

When I was in bed with my oneitis and about to fuck her she told me about all the niggers she had slept with and then she told me some disgusting sex stories involving period blood and poop dicks and farts in mouths. She was trying to be funny. She seriously thought we would laugh at it together
>>
When I was in middle school one hugged me. It was just a friendly hug though.
>>
File: 1450883582549.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450883582549.png
32 KB, 633x758
Got my heart torn out by my oneitis today, I'm done with women and will fall into bitterness like 99% of /r9k/ now. I already told the story earlier, but fuck it I got nothing going on.
>Oneitis sits by me in class, my only friend sits to the other side of me
>Friend is a normie but for some reason we *mostly click
>Friend asks my Oneitis if she likes anyone on campus
>"No!" she giggles
>"Do you like me?" He asks her
>"No!" she giggles again
>Pretty sure she actually does like him
>"Do you like anon?" he asks her
>"No! Anon is ugly." she says
>Sit there quietly and the urge to kill myself when I get home slowly starts weighing over my shoulders
>Now sitting at home
Tired of all of this. I think maybe I just need to take a break from class for a while.
>>
>>26895583
I'm just tired of not being able to change anything in the world. I'm worthless. I feel like life is meaningless. I don't enjoy anything. I live in America, so I'm in constant fear of being sent to jail so that the prisons can make their money. I'm thinking about buying booze just so I can get the balls to hang myself already.
>>
>>26895640
Dude you're in high school. Relax, get over that bitch, and start working out. By college, you'll be slaying stacies left and right.
>>
File: orz.png (191 KB, 447x309) Image search: [Google]
orz.png
191 KB, 447x309
I was literally the bottom of the totem pole in high school, even picked on by the other dorks.

One day I was helping a stacy with her math homework out on the benches before first period, I remember she was two or three years behind me lolol. One of the lower ranked dorks came up and started razzing me as usual.

She kissed me full on the lips(still first and only kiss) and told the guy to fuck off. Unfortunately he started bullying me even worse after that. I guess the sentiment was nice, though.
>>
I once had the most popular girl in my high school tell me she had a dream about me once. I of course thought it was sexual but she told me it was because of how mature I was so she had a nightmare that I was scolding her for something. Apparently she thought I was a fatherly figure, which I guess I understand, I was a lot more calm and mature than most people I knew in high school.

It was a weird conversation because we were friends, sure, but not great friends. I just talked a lot with her and this really cool Chad in the back of the class everyday in Algebra. It was a really fun class now that I look back on it. Having alpha friends made high school pretty great, I was definitely more of a normie in high school than any time in my life. Still didn't get me laid though
>>
>>26895482
>We like having you here.
dont speak for me you fuckhead
i dont
>>
>>26895703
No, I'm in college. I've never had a gf, never kissed a girl, never even held one's hand. It is all a joke, the same shit with different girls every time. I think I've just got to find a way to be happy with myself and stop worrying about them, but that is easier said than done.
>>
File: 1456922022135.webm (2 MB, 550x308) Image search: [Google]
1456922022135.webm
2 MB, 550x308
>>26895640
That's fucked up, man. wtf
>>
>>26895703
>you'll be slaying stacies left and right
why does everyone say this like it's a good thing
all i ever wanted was a qt gf that hasnt been slammed by other men to commit to me
is that so much to ask
theyre so rare
>>
>>26895338
A stacy kissed me once, when I was in HS. It was really nice, and she was a nice person.

>>26895704
That's a lovely stacy anon. Treasure her memory.
>>
>>26895583
>implying depression is caused by something and not a mental disorder

having a ton of friends/losing your virginity is just a meme, it doesn't actually make anything better
>>
>>26895338
I was licked like that in class once.
>>
>>26895718

Probably was a sexual dream, just left the sex parts out.

You blew it, motherfucker, now you're on r9k
>>
>>26895640

Don't be such a faggot, m8. I used to be a shy chubby dude who listened to Nightwish and eventually became a normie. I lost a lot of weight and got kinda ripped, which boosted my confidence a lot.
The first time I had sex was during summer holidays and the condom was flawed. It was so tight that it killed my boner five minutes in and I couldn't try again because I only had one. I woke up the other day with a bruise on my cock and a few days later I found out that the girl had told everyone that I couldn't get it up.
It's been 8 years since that happened. I've dated and fucked several women during these years and I've had a gf for almost 3 years.
If it helps, I'm a 1.70m manlet with a ~15cm (might be less, idk) dick.
>>
File: 1452044348453.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1452044348453.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>26895640
>No! Anon is ugly

I don't think anyone could really blame you if you commit murder at this point
>>
>>26895338
I once sniffed the seat of a girl I sat next to when I was a kid. It was one of the greatest feelings in the world.
>>
>random slut in class comes up to me after school one day
>in the middle of the exit of school so its absolutely packed
>has a large heart shaped necklace and shows it to me
>says i love you a few times
>i take it as a joke
>she walks off with chad right after

i have literally no idea what happened
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>26895338
It was the final year in high school. I was always the quiet kid, people didn't bother me, but they also didn't really acknowledge my presence. The group I was in, maybe 4 or 5 dudes, were the only people that I considered to be my friends. I ended up going on vacation for two weeks and came back to the same old routine. Six periods through the day and the only people that said anything to me about it were teachers. I sat down at my desk and the Stacey behind me asked "how was Australia anon?" and I got to tell her about it. I kept it short so she wouldn't feel obligated to continue talking, but just the fact that she figured out where I was and asked me about it made me happy.

I think having a simple little conversation like that made her realize I wasn't some kind of creepy/violent sperg. For the rest of the year, her and another Stacey would ask me about where I found answers in the textbook, ask me how my weekends were, or offer me gum. I still can't tell if it was all genuine, but it seemed nice so I can't complain.
>>
Once a Stacy said "can I kiss you?" then shoved her tongue down my throat. I'd never had a girl come onto me so strongly before, usually I have to make the moves. It did wonders for my self esteem.
Then when I was 17, I was out getting high with friends on a friday night and a Stacy who was my sisters friend was spending the night at my house. After my sister fell asleep she texted me saying she was bored and wanted to hang out. We ended up making out and it was really awkward since she was so far out of my league. She did it because she wanted to make me feel good, she was a genuinely good person.
>>
One talked with me and gave me the eyes and stuff. Had to put the brakes on.
>>
I was a sleep deprived, unmotivated retard in highschool and did poorly in all of my classes. There was a Stacy that sat next to me in Latin and she was extremely nice and bonded with me about how we were both lazy losers and never did our homework. She treated me like I didn't disgust her.

It was strange. Then she dropped out.
>>
File: 1359734400000.jpg (71 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1359734400000.jpg
71 KB, 620x349
>>26897848
Had one of those turn up at work wanting supplies for her new job which was pic related.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.