[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Practice GFs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1441777318212.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441777318212.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
There's this girl that I'm not attracted to at all, but I actually have a shot at.
Then there's my oneitis.

Should I just go with the practice girl and grind my relationship/sex XP, so I'll be a non-virgin when I try for my oneitis?

Or should I go straight for my oneitis, who I actually am attracted to? If I wait too long, she might get a bf and that will be that. But if I actually get a date with her, she'll realise I'm a virgin and drop me.

Also, something feels morally wrong about doing the whole practice thing, but isn't it just a fuckbuddy relationship, really?

What do?
>>
>>26893363
That's not a very grown up thing to do anon. If you don't want to be in a relationship with her, then don't use her. Tell her, and if she wants to do a casual thing you're good. Otherwise, work on somebody else.
>>
Level up first before you think of gfing a girl.
>>
File: 1409456811758.jpg (61 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1409456811758.jpg
61 KB, 530x444
>>26893363
>that fucking slob can get a qt with phat ass and thighs

fuck this gay earth, and everything in it.
>>
>>26893363
I think it's morally questionable at best, and wouldn't advise that you do it. If you dated this girl then determined that she wasn't really long term material for you, that'd be one thing. However, you'd be starting the relationship with dishonest emotions, and that doesn't sit right with me. Then again, I'm a self-righteous tripfag, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
>>
>>26893441
So if we just keep it casual, it's not a gf situation? Is there much of a difference?I never intended to lead her on, but I guess that's always a risk.
>>
>>26893465
>Level up first before you think of gfing a girl.
But I thought practice GFs were Level 1?
Where should I be starting at?
>>
>>26893363
>get undressed
>playing around with boyfriend
>I'll take a selfie
>I'll post it online
I'll never understand people. Why the fuck would you ever want to take a photo of yourself? Why would you do that in the middle of an activity?
>>
File: MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg (44 KB, 619x515) Image search: [Google]
MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg
44 KB, 619x515
>>26893363
>>26893363
Do it, anon. She'll find another guy, women have it very easy in the dating game and she'll probably see it as having fun while she's young, and you might even come to like her. If not, you'll have the experience.
>>
>>26893479
>If you dated this girl then determined that she wasn't really long term material for you, that'd be one thing
Is there much difference between the two?
Sure I'm not physically attracted, but I'm still giving her a shot. That's a good thing, right?
If we are super incompatible, I think I would cancel it after a few weeks.
I mean, I'd be happy just having sex once just so I don't completely fuck up when I meet The One.
>>
>>26893475

He's not too bad looking. He's probably confident, hard working, considerate, and passionate about what he loves. Girls don't always like guys with perfect bodies. Imperfections make people seem more human.
>>
File: negrowithfruit.jpg (24 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
negrowithfruit.jpg
24 KB, 366x550
>>26893622
>>26893622
i love how the doctor's glasses make his eyes so small and that shit warping on the left side there
>>
>>26893683
I'm not sure of the specifics, so I can't really judge you, but in my opinion starting a relationship when you're not attracted to a person as a whole seems wrong. Typically what a "practice gf" entails is that an anon dates a girl he has no attraction to simply to be able to say they've had a gf. The more you like this girl, the less of a practice gf she'd be, and the more morally gray this question becomes.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 503x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 503x711
>>26893363
You should kill yourself you worthless twat
>>
File: why.jpg (11 KB, 180x312) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
11 KB, 180x312
>>26893363

I get having a religious emblem or your kid's name or something, but that roastie has a venus fly trap on her arm. Isn't she going to eventually get sick of it? Didn't she have anything better to spend 300 bucks on?
>>
>>26893622
Thanks for the encouragement.
Honestly, she might not be very experienced though. This might complicate things morally, especially if she's a virgin.
But yeah, if she's had more sex than me, there's no issues.
>>
>>26893732
Fair enough. What if I just go out with her a couple times and just ask to be fuckbuddies? Is that any better?
>>
>>26893806
It's a subtle warning. She'll lure you in like an unsuspecting insect, and then devour your life.
>>
>>26893841
That's much better. The issue with a practice gf comes from the dishonesty. If you're upfront about not being interested in anything physical and she has no problem with that, then I see nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>26893841
>>26893890
*Anything emotional
Pardon my slip up.
>>
First off, you don't have a chance with your one-itis. She's noticed you looking at her and that you're too weak to make a move on her. You've been designated as a friendzoned boytoy. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Second, you should definitely have a ONS to lose your virginity. It's kinda shitty to carry on a sham relationship though. FWB arrangements seem like a nice honest way to get your needs met but one person usually catches feels(they tend to be a Chad and a girl who hopes to get promoted to GF status, even if she rationalizes that she's a strong independant woman or whatever).
>>
Yeah

i grinded for one year, totally worth it.
Hell OP you might found yourself in love
>>
>>26893363
>practice gf
so this is /r9k/s new shitty meme, right?
>>
File: 1456777214075.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1456777214075.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>>26893706
TL:DR I'm so fucked that my imperfections don't make me human
T-thanks
>>
>>26893810
>>26893363

If she's virgin you shouldn't touch her.

Also practice gf is just a stupid meme, don't do it OP.

Remember: women only care about facade, just throw some smoke in their eyes. You don't have to tell anyone you're virgin, just be sure and clear about your intention, do not hide your attraction, and show confidence without being cocky. If asked about sex partners, just poke around and avoid to answer, you shouldn't be asked anyways if the girl isn't a trash whore
>>
File: 1456750279235.jpg (58 KB, 518x561) Image search: [Google]
1456750279235.jpg
58 KB, 518x561
>>26893363
>tfw someone edits your photo onto someone else and posts it on 4chan
>>
>>26893917
>First off, you don't have a chance with your one-itis. She's noticed you looking at her and that you're too weak to make a move on her. You've been designated as a friendzoned boytoy. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Not quite. She gave me her number and wants to go out next week. The problem is that I think I'm going to fuck up because of inexperience, so I'm thinking of delaying the date and sorting my shit out quicksmart.

>Second, you should definitely have a ONS to lose your virginity. It's kinda shitty to carry on a sham relationship though. FWB arrangements seem like a nice honest way to get your needs met but one person usually catches feels(they tend to be a Chad and a girl who hopes to get promoted to GF status, even if she rationalizes that she's a strong independant woman or whatever).
Problem is I'm not normie enough for a ONS. The other option is a prostitute, but why not just sex the girl that wants to sex me?
>>
Go get the experience faggot.
>>
>>26894535 here

>>26893706
I'm none of those things except considerate and passionate about what I love, so

>>26893475
Don't feel too bad buddy, I'm a gfless loser too
>>
>>26894031
>If she's virgin you shouldn't touch her.
I mostly agree. Although if we are both virgins, isn't that better than her losing it to some Chad?

Thanks for the advice, too. Are you saying I shouldn't be asking about her partners on the date then?
>>
Christ that guy in the OP is so handsome.
>>
>>26894676
>gfless loser
>gets to slap dat ass
How?
>>
>>26894775
It's shooped kek, or maybe It isn't but fuck that dude looks uncannily like me. I have robot friends that come here too.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.