[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a black anon anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: 1456963552945.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456963552945.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
Ask a black anon anything.
>>
does racism hurt you to the point where it affects how you interact with other white people?

Ive experienced reverse racism. Im assuming its due to past experiences with racist white people and theyre just reciprocating the feeling back to me but it just seems unfair. it stings man.
>>
>>26893110
>reverse racism
Don't tell me you actually take those "you can't be a victim of anything if you're a white male!" arguments seriously. It's just racism and even if the people treating you bad were treated badly themselves in the past, that doesn't make them any less shitty of people.
>>
when is it appropriate for a white person to say "damn nigga"
>>
>>26893110
Racism in real life? No, not really 2bh. Where I'm from there's not a lot of racism.
>>
>>26893110
yup. i pretty much dont even look at, dont talk to, and overall ignore white people if i dont have to (eg. work, school, etc)

i greet and smile and talk to blacks and hispanics all the time tho.

i feel as tho all whites are inherently racist, some dont try to be but they are. the ones who go on to date and marry and fuck black men are just idiots who cant tame their fetishes.
>>
>>26893204
I dislike the word altogether, disregarding it's initial use I find it just stupid. Use the word when you're a white guy acting like a black guy hanging out with other black guys.
>>
File: khUf6gy.jpg (24 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
khUf6gy.jpg
24 KB, 680x592
>>26893110
Im not OP and im also black.

But I have never experienced racism in my lifetime. Im nice to all colors and everyone is nice to me.

Its obviously different on an anonymous board.
>>
>>26893204
never?

dont ever think it is ok. it will never be okay for u to say it
>>
>>26893317
daaaamm nigga

OK that is the last time I will use it
>>
>>26893028
>tfw tall strong black man
>tfw little dick (5 inches)

any other nigger in this thread know this feel?
>>
>>26893374
5inches is average for white dudes tho
>>
>>26894086
i ain't white tho

as a black man 5 inches is considered a micropenis
>>
>>26893374
Are your initials JPH?
>>
>>26894143
It's alright im 6.5 and the last girl I fucked thought it was 8 inches. Chances are more than likely that the next bich u fuck wont even be able to tell its 5
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 452x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 452x818
I'm white and I have nothing personal against blacks.

Just the Jews who use you like farm animals to advance their agenda.

When the normal white man and the normal black man wake up and see the Jew for what he is, we can join forces to finally put a serious end to the bullshit.
>>
>>26893028
Do you think drinking bleach will turn you white?
>>
>>26894400
Nope, 2bh
>>
Yo OP. Fellow Afro-Americano. Why do you think so many young black people turn out so...angry and anti-intellectual?
>>
>>26894680
Pop culture, the way they were raised which promotes pop culture, and then they associate with people similar to themselves which only reinforces their actions. By pop culture, I mostly mean like modern rap and shit.
>>
>>26894990
Forgot my trip. Dammit, that rarely happens
>>
>>26893028
why is black culture a thing in america

but white culture is divided into irish, english, french, italian and so on?
>>
>>26893028
Do you think Black History Month bullshit?

I think it's bullshit.

Why isn't there a White History month?
>>
>>26895047
The white people that founded and helped build America to what it is today were immigrants of different heritages, while black people that were brought over here lost roots to their African culture due to domestication, so the black culture is like a culture to replace the one that wasn't apparent in domesticated blacks.

>>26895131
I'm indifferent. I like all history so it doesn't bother me
>>
File: 1454523691144.jpg (38 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1454523691144.jpg
38 KB, 559x556
>>26895131
>Why isn't there a White History month?
what the fuck did i just read? its all around you. ffs
>>
>>26893204

I could literally care less. nigger doesn't mean shit to me.
>>
>>26893314

Same here. I literally have one black friend who I met in college. Most of my friends are white, Asian or arab.
>>
>>26895131

In my opinion there shouldn't be a history month for any race. It doesn't solve any problem and is pretty much there to make people feel good.
>>
File: 1456473451153.jpg (12 KB, 195x160) Image search: [Google]
1456473451153.jpg
12 KB, 195x160
>>26895744
>It doesn't solve any problem
yes, those months do. think harder, anon.
>>
>>26895925
It solves the problem of making people feel good. It's just a name really, doesn't influence much in the grand scheme of things
>>
Where's my car?
>>
>>26896189
In the parking lot
>>
>>26893262
>>26893317
>Now this is baiting

OP, where are you from? I'm from the UK and we only have issues with black on black crime (well in London mostly, with Asian and white crime being more common up north)

Is the BLM movement something that will be a pioneer in change? I agree that it raises awareness to issues in the system but does it actually fix them? Do they create pressure groups?

Furthermore, what was your favourite weapon on CODMW? ACR is best gun
>>
How many white women have you impregnated?
How many white families have you destroyed?
How often do you think of rape and murder?
>>
>>26896342
Pioneer I'm change? Not from what I can tell. At this point it's on par with a fad by people that may not ever be satisfied as they exclaim "THE WHITE MAN KEEPS US DOWN." Hell, my parents think it's bull.

I-I don't play MW. I'm not a fan of the COD games.
>>26896371
None
None
None. Or at the very most as much as any other person with extreme emotions that distorts their thinking, so for me very rarely.
>>
>>26893028
Do you have any siblings? If so, how do you get along?

Do you prefer chunky peanut butter or smooth?

Have you been watching the People vs. OJ show? Do you like it?

Did you think Spotlight deserved best picture? What would've been a better selection?

What do you think about AAVE?
>>
>>26893374
>calling yourself a nigger
back to the cotton fields, you make us look bad
>>
>>26896466

My nigga how do I fuck bitches? I see a lot of bitches be giving me looks but I'm too scared to do shit cause I don't know what to do.

Also who are you voting for?
>>
>>26896342

The only case that I agree with BLM on is the tamir rice shooting. Cops just drive up and shoot the kid. Idk why people feel the need to try to handle disputes with the cops out in the street. There's a time and a place and its not on the side of the road. The cop will win every time.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456339276231.jpg (35 KB, 400x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456339276231.jpg
35 KB, 400x720
>>26896466
Ah fair. Down here in the Brit-Bong land we have several extremist groups that solely exist for the purpose of agitating each other (Britain First vs Radical Islam & Ahmen Coundry. SJW vs Rational thinkers)

The thing is though is that the UK is getting the SJW cuck movement especially at our universities with them using the "no platform" issue so that people can't express their views if it's deemed offensive.

It's sorts like how you're detested if you don't support something.

Frankly I might just move to an Asian country since my friend is learning Japanese.

Pic related, some (low end) universities down here are saying that we need classes on learning what the concept of consent is. I'm worried 2bh lads
>>
>>26893028
How do you feel about hispanics?
>>
>>26896493
Not OP, but imma answer

2 siblings
I hope they rot in hell

Smooth low fat Kraft PB is the patrician peanut butter

Nah, haven't seen it yet.
Been watching X Files, Baskets, New Girl (it's comfy stfu), and Man Seeking Woman.
Excited for new HoC, Daredevil, Archer, and BvS.

Revenant was best picture by far.
It had almost no women or trannies in it, so the gollyjews wouldn't let it win

>aave
Had to Google that lol.
I like black vernacular.
A$ap, Jay, and Ye have really cool accents.
I wish I had a black accent, but I went to school in the suburbs
>>
>>26896563
Yeah I heard about it. Shit is getting so sketch. Luckily we've only had a few incidents with police being racist in a few cases. The brit bong police are alright if you're in the city.
>>
OG blackbot checking in

What did you think of TLOP?

Do you have any black friends?

Do you have a white voice?
(I do :(( )

Are you a virgin?
Ever had a gf?
On any medication?
Any mental illness?
How old are you?
Any pets?
>>
>>26896493
I got siblings, we get along fine but they're quite a bit older than I am. The oldest is 35 while I'm 18.

I prefer smooth peanut butter, it tastes creamier imo.

No I haven't watched it actually and I didn't really watch a lot of the movies for top Oscar nominations mostly because I don't go out to the movies much or watch a lot of movies in general. What I am happy to see is that a Disney movie didn't get chosen for best picture.

What's AAVE?
>>26896547
Be assertive. If you're black and assertive your chances are increased because girls seem to the Tyrone type of person or the protective black guy. Not sure 2bh. I don't hate Trump but I wouldn't vote for him as president, I think if he had experience as a governor or something first I would be more inclined to prefer him.
>>
>>26896787
Not him, but I'm pretty beta cus I hate women and yeah.

I'm super protective of my cat tho, I'd rip the head off anyone that even thought of harming her.

Do girls like that?
I don't think I'd be protective over a girl cus I kinda get off on women in pain
>>
File: AAVE.jpg (410 KB, 1200x862) Image search: [Google]
AAVE.jpg
410 KB, 1200x862
>>26896787
African American Vernacular English
>>
>>26896641
I go to community college and it's an sjw hotbed, but that's a given. Since it's small it isn't a huge deal.
>>26896667
Love them. They're cool and the girls are the best imo
>>26896772
What's TLOP? S-sorry

Not a lot of black friends, like 2 since I seen few that break the typical ghetto mold. The tyrones though are laid back.

Nope, deepish black voice that I link to sing Fly me to the Moon with. I-It works.

Yep, celibate until marriage.
Had some, a former one I'm orbiting, or will did, I can't stand to talk to her atm orbiting got me into shit enough.

Nope, no meds.

Not that I know.

Only a gecko. My cat of 14 years recently passed. I miss her.
>>
>>26896838
I think girls would like that you have a cat and care for it, but I don't think it would be an automatic deal breaker or magic key.

>>26896862
Broken. I don't talk like that in public. I mostly talk similarly to my family that way since it's for fun and funny and get laughs. They don't laugh at it, but it makes things sound funnier
>>
>>26896926
TLOP (The Life of Pablo) is the name of Kanye's newest album.
Do you not like hip hop?

Sorry about your cat, I lost mine recently too :/
Pics of gecko?

>has had gf
>cool voice
>no mental illness
>no cocktail of prescribed drugs
>only 18

Why are you here?
You have potential to be a successful black Chad.
>>
>>26893028
Height. Weight. BMI. Dick size (both length and girth). Do you object to being called a nigger by a hotwife during sex? Will you be willing to travel out of town for discrete bull service? PM me.
>>
>>26896342
bait because we dont share the same views? your from london, u dont know shit wat its like to live here as a black man so hush up and stay in ur place.

most blacks on this board are too oblivious or too young to see through whites and their bullshit. but i cant blame you all, you fell for exactly right into their traps
>>
File: plantationpepe.png (166 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
plantationpepe.png
166 KB, 624x434
>>26896862
Post yfw wikipedia's explanation of the pronunciation of AAVE actually includes "dindu nuffin"
>>
>>26897002
It's eating and sleeping, and the tank needs to be cleaned. It's a leopard gecko.

N-no I'm not fond of hip hop. The stuff from the 80s though is based. So is jazz.

I'm here because I always come to feel sorry for myself why I don't have a gf, and other personal things. Y-you don't just leave
>>
>>26897033
>160
>6'3
>you do the math
>8.5" benis
>who measures girth?
>implying I'd let you steal my wizard powers
>>
>>26897093
ok sir im sorry sir, im a pathetic white faggot and i forgot my place. what if i let you throw a block party at my house after youre done fucking my wife, sir?
>>
>>26897134
I'm probably more pathetic than you desu
>implying I've ever been to a party
>implying I drink
>implying I have friends that would come to a party
>implying I have friends

We can play some vidya at your place and maybe shoot some hoops if you want.

I do not wish to have sex with your wife or any woman.
Sex should only be between a husband and wife.
>>
>>26897175
wtf, this shatters my whole worldview. are you sure you're actually black, and not a dark skinned hindu or something? Take a 23andMe test bro
>>
>>26895131
You go to school, learn history and read nothing but old ass white folks. White history is every mother fucking day!

>>26896493
I have 3 siblings. It sucks to not have a alpha male figure to grow up with and learn about being a man. My father always was there, but he didn't paid much attention in my childhood

Smooth with butter or Nutella

American Crime Story is the shit, dawg! It shows me things I never knew about OJ and the early 90's. Educational.

Haven't seen spotlight. Haven't been watching a lot of other movies besides action, but I think I know what you're getting at. No, I don't think some black film/actor deserves an oscar cause they're black. Quality work of art must be shown through everyone. However, not a lot of black actors and filmmakers don't get the as much recognition in the business.

AAVE just proves society wants us to be inferior

>>26896667
Y'all white

>>26897033
5'9
175 lbs
6X4

I think I'd orgasmed more if she treated me like a slave hate fucking her

>>26895047
Of course it's a thing. just like Latino or Native culture in America

>>26893110
Just be like " Well, at least I could get any job I want and I can score me a hot non-white gf with big titties while you losers will probably go to jail and suck dick for crack. Hahaaa I love white privilege "
>>
>>26897245
100% East African

Why would I not be black?
>>
What do you think of black women, OP? Fuck, marry, kill?
>>
>>26893110
>reverse racism
there is no such thing back to tumblr with you
>>
>>26893168
>It's just racism and even if the people treating you bad were treated badly themselves in the past, that doesn't make them any less shitty of people.
This.
>>
>>26898035
Kill.
Black women do nothing for society besides annoy everyone.
Just look at Bebe
>>
>>26895131
>Why isn't there a White History month?
do they really need that? come everywhere you see is a white man accomplishments. seriously i don't like black month but fucking hell why you even need that
>>
>>26893028
is there a single black kid out there who plays RTS games and older FPS classics like quake/doom/cs/hl/system shock/deus ex?
>>
>>26894296
Jew here. Sorry but there's no agenda. Jew life is all "get your degree, visit Israel, try not to get in any fights at family gatherings"

Jews totally run around with an "us against them" attitude however. "Oh, you've been going to THAT deli? There's actually a Jewish owned deli right around the corner just go to that one!"
>>
>>26898218
cant fool me jew, back to israel with you
>>
File: 1454632290180.jpg (15 KB, 291x491) Image search: [Google]
1454632290180.jpg
15 KB, 291x491
>>26898218
Fuck off, kike.
Don't you have some foreskins to harvest?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.