[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to be loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: Man-crying-in-love-1.jpg (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Man-crying-in-love-1.jpg
103 KB, 500x500
I can't even score bottom of the barrel sluts.

People on here are like, "Oh just fuck a black chick"
or
"Fuck Asians they're easy"

I would fuck nearly anything with a vagina that is not a hamplanet.

And it's not even because I want the sex, no, to me it's just the first step to being loved.

That's what I really want, I just want to be loved.

Robots, tell me you love me, even if it's a blatant lie, tell me you love me..
>>
>>26891770
>it's just the first step to being loved
you're doing it wrong dipshit

sex should be like the last step

maybe you'd have more luck with love if you didn't consider women sluts to be "scored"
>>
>>26891770
i could do that
but telling you youre a fucking fag is more in the spirit of this cp sharing website
>>
>>26891830
But women really are sluts to be scored, often voluntarily so.
>>
>>26891770
get a dog senpai desu! get a gentle dog that will protect you and love you unconditionally. treat your dog better than anything and love her. when she's old and staring death in the face, know that you have made a difference to that dog and once she is gone you can die too.

thats what i plan on doing
>>
File: bottle.png (246 KB, 581x1240) Image search: [Google]
bottle.png
246 KB, 581x1240
>tfw you're lost
>you've been lost since you were 16
>nobody will ever find you
>>
You can't convince any girl to love you until you love yourself. I know it sounds like normalslime advice, but it's accurate. Having poor self-esteem means you won't be confident enough to take the risks and put yourself into the situations that you need to be in to meet more people. It also means that you won't be able to hold a conversation without internally freaking out over how unworthy you feel and how awful it will be if you mess up. And in extreme cases it's even physically visible, especially to women who are attuned to emotions better than men are.

Improve your own feelings of self-worth and you will find it much easier to talk to women.
>>
>>26892005
>Blah blah blah, we have all the confidence bundled up over here, come, take some, it's easy, blah blah blah
>Oh you don't have any confidence? Stay away, can't have you here.

I just want to see public hangings for things like this, that's all, not a whole lot to ask considering certain precedents.
>>
File: 1437585687694.jpg (116 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1437585687694.jpg
116 KB, 668x712
>>26892005

Yeah and then when we have confidence you call us an arrogant asshole and remind us we're not a special snowflake, you piece of shit.
>>
Not even a single person in this thread could lie to me and say they loved me.

Even the idea of affection from someone who may be empathetic is beyond my grasp.

I'm never good enough. It's not that I don't have self esteem, hell I'd be the happiest man alive if I had a girlfriend who loved me.

Everything else be damned, it's all I've ever cared about and likely all I ever will care about.
>>
>>26892199
I LOVE YOU ANON
YOU'RE A FAILURE LIKE ME, AND WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER
>>
File: pure feel.png (16 KB, 217x100) Image search: [Google]
pure feel.png
16 KB, 217x100
>>26891770
I love you but only platonically because no homo
>>
File: love.png (14 KB, 592x272) Image search: [Google]
love.png
14 KB, 592x272
>>26892246
I love you too Anon. Thank you.

>>26892259
T-thanks.. No homo, I love you too.
>>
File: asasas.png (552 KB, 1959x1158) Image search: [Google]
asasas.png
552 KB, 1959x1158
>>26892199
>I'll be the happiest man alive if I had a girlfriend who loved me

There's the problem, no you wouldn't. You only think you would. A gf can inspire you to do amazing things (mine has motivated me to be kinder to people, socialize more, interact with small children who I ordinarily hate, and finally make an effort to get my driver's license) but she can't make you love yourself. At most she can provide a distraction because you can focus on her, but it's not a permanent solution. Even while you are still in the relationship your self-loathing and feelings of despair and inadequacy will start to come out. And they will drag her down too, possibly to the point where she starts thinking that she is no longer happy being in a relationship with you. And like dominos, it all comes tumbling down and you're even worse off than you were before.

Don't write me off as a bee yourself :) normalfag, brobots. I'm telling you from experience that the only route to true happiness lies not in having a gf to distract yourself from the pain, but from making an effort to fix the route cause of the pain. You don't have to become perfect, but even the discipline you gain from making small improvements to your way of life (and everyone is capable of this, I don't care how depressed, NEET, or autistic you are) will help you get on the right path.
>>
File: homura.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
>>26892005
>normies tell me I'm dirt all my life
>I believe it, I've never had reason to believe otherwise
>now they tell me that I have to love myself
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>26892324
Not him but the source of all my shame and depression is being a virgin, so if I had a girlfriend that wouldn't be a problem anymore.
>>
>>26892324
that image makes me so fucking annoyed

negative self-esteem doesn't come from thin air
>>
>>26892324
>fix the route cause of the pain
the cause of my pain is being unloved
>>
>>26892337
>>26892393
You're right, and it's truly unfortunate that spiteful normies and the media have trained you to believe that you're inadequate or can never improve. But the question now is if you're going to lie down and allow them to beat you, or if you're going to fight back for the sake of your own happiness.

>>26892356
You need to change your priorities then. Fucking is fun but it's not all there is to life. Find other things that you like to do and stop believing that you're a failure just because of being a virgin.

You need to be okay with being alone before you can start on the path to truly being loved. Otherwise your feelings of inadequacy will ultimately sabotage any relationship you might attempt to initiate, and you'll end up worse off than you were before.
>>
>>26891770
This game is rigged for people like us anon. They make us social outcasts, then they have the gall to tall us "oh just improve on yourself" or "if you weren't so antisocial we would hang out with you" when society was the one who pushed us away in the first place, making us develop like the artists we are today. There's no way to win this broken game. They say, if you can't beat em, join em. We can't beat them, but they never allowed us to join them. We only have ourselves anon, the only ones who will love us are the ones who are like us. There's that sense of comradeship here, and that's why I luv u op bbg.
>>
>>26891770
>Robots, tell me you love me, even if it's a blatant lie, tell me you love me..
I love you man.

I know how you're feeling right now. I know that exact feel.
At least we're not totally alone. At least we have this place. At least we have each other.
>>
>>26892541
>You need to be okay with being alone before you can start on the path to truly being loved.
The only people who say this crap are people who have never been alone.
>>
>>26892324
>I'm better than anyone else
>I'm worthless

What the fuck, those are two opposite mindsets. And I wouldn't hesitate to suggest most robots are of the second variety. Normies are the ones who are full of ego and can't understand why someone wouldn't love themselves.
>>
>>26892541
>the question now is if you're going to lie down and allow them to beat you, or if you're going to fight back for the sake of your own happiness
I don't want to give up, but it just seems futile. I'll never be good enough. There's no awards in life for "most improved".
>>
>>26891770
Be realz, how fat iz you?
>>
>>26891770
I love you anon. Sure, I don't know you past what you've written here, but I can see at least this part of you. And I wish I could comfort it.
I'm a kv, never had anyone love me, so I think I know how you feel. It's like you want to reach out but don't because every time you do you get rejected.
Well I wish I could help both of us anon. It's a hard place to be, the thinking maybe you will find someone but years after years you don't. It sucks.
But anyways, I wish the best for you anon, I'm hoping you make it.
Love, another robot
>>
>>26892324
Tl;dr
I'm a normal person who hasn't been jaded my abuse and mental illness
>>
"This game is rigged for people like us anon. They make us social outcasts, then they have the gall to tall us "oh just improve on yourself" or "if you weren't so antisocial we would hang out with you" when society was the one who pushed us away in the first place, making us develop like the artists we are today. There's no way to win this broken game. They say, if you can't beat em, join em. We can't beat them, but they never allowed us to join them. We only have ourselves anon, the only ones who will love us are the ones who are like us. There's that sense of comradeship here, and that's why I luv u op bbg."

Couldnt agree more, I've been a social outcast all my life, so I can relate.
>>
>>26892653
Try again. I've known deep, dark loneliness and struggled with the burden of reevaluating everything about myself. Not only did I feel like I had few redeeming qualities, I also couldn't be sure if the few I did have were real or fabricated in my mind and illegitimate. All of this as a result of a mentally ill girl who used me for sex and then left me without any warning, without even the courtesy of a goodbye. I had people to talk to, but they didn't make me feel better because I couldn't explain the entire situation to them. So don't tell me that I don't know what it feels like to be alone. It was only after I stopped having nervous breakdowns every day thinking about her, stopped frantically hoping that she would come back, and working to improve myself slowly but steadily, that I was able to start moving forward again and connecting with people.

>>26892796
Ultimately, there are no rewards in life for anybody. We live, we die, we rot. The universe and everything in it will eventually be destroyed without a single trace. There will probably be no consciousness that remembers what has occurred to anyone or anything in history, and nothing will have mattered in the long run. All of us will be forgotten eventually. Denying yourself the opportunity to better your circumstances is willingly giving up the small amount of agency you have over your own brief period in this life, when in reality you have nothing to lose but everything, from your own perspective, to gain. It isn't futile. You can do it.
>>
>>26893024
>Ultimately, there are no rewards in life for anybody. We live, we die, we rot. The universe and everything in it will eventually be destroyed without a single trace. There will probably be no consciousness that remembers what has occurred to anyone or anything in history, and nothing will have mattered in the long run. All of us will be forgotten eventually.
This has nothing to do with what we are talking about but okay.
>>
>>26893260
The Anon I was replying to gave his opinion that there was no point to trying to get better. I was giving a counterargument where I tried to explain why there was no point to NOT trying, using futility and nihilism as the basis for that.
>>
>>26893338
>there was no point to NOT trying
not trying = accept your shitty life and die
trying = getting rejected and hurt over and over and over again and never succeeding and then dying
>>
>>26893393
See, this resignation to the idea that you'll fail is the largest thing holding you back. Not mental illness, not women being psychopaths, not Chad Thundercock, not the media. All of those things can be circumvented. But the internalized idea that you're dead in the water before you even begin.. That's an unbeatable foe. So if you're resigned to failure, fine, so be it. But don't blame the normies for the problems that are in your own head. Yes, the normies or mental illness put them their in the first place, but you allowed it to remain there and grow and fester when you could be trying to rise up and overcome it.
>>
>>26893507
I just don't see how it's wrong though

I've never been shown any reason to believe I'm more than worthless
>>
>>26892982
>"This game is rigged for people like us anon

There is no game. you dudes are just weak whiny assholes who no one wants to be around.
>>
>>26892324
>left: same
>right: "And start lying your pathetic ass off"

Fixed. The worst normie lie is that they're ever not lying.
>>
>>26893539
Have you tried proving it to yourself by pursuing interests, developing skills, things you can look at and say 'Yeah, I accomplished that. Not because anybody told me to or because I had to, but because I wanted to and I had the ability to accomplish it.'

I'm not going to go full guidance counselor and tell you that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to, but I will tell you that you are better than you think you are, and there are at least some things that you have that you can take pride in.
>>
>>26893593
For some, faking it until you make it is the best, last option.

Faking self-confidence, ignoring the natural inclinations that hold you back and tell you to give up.

And eventually, at some point, you'll have a breakthrough where you realize that you've actually accomplished things. Yeah, you were putting up a front to get there, but that doesn't devalue the accomplishments themselves. Then you use the legitimate confidence you gain from those first victories to motivate you to do more.

It only sounds like bullshit because you've been conditioned to believe that if you don't have confidence, you can't gain more. But the people conditioning you with that knowledge are the ones who casted you out of society in the first place. Why should you listen to them? Why should you do what they say?
>>
File: FakeItTilYouMakeIt.png (77 KB, 509x197) Image search: [Google]
FakeItTilYouMakeIt.png
77 KB, 509x197
>>26893739
Lying doesn't devalue your accomplishments? I disagree entirely.
>>
>>26892982

it is true,

how many people on our side came from culturally Conservative parents?

there is a whole lot more preconditioning to the game than most understand, it goes a lot deeper

I think the problem is people like us lack the ability to lie

the name of the game is called "bullshit" and Bullshit involves lying and feeling ok with it, which is the antithesis of western civilization which I assume many here came from and hold in high esteem
>>
>>26892174
Yah but you're confident so that doesn't bother you.
>>
>>26891770
>Fucking a random slut is the first step towards being loved
This has to be Brandon it's so retarded.
>>
>>26893799
Lying to yourself when it comes to confidence as a means to an end is not the same as lying/cheating for the purposes of fame or wealth. You're not Barry Bonds, you're not trying to change the world or break a world record, you just want to achieve basic human needs. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: 1399335324529.jpg (43 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1399335324529.jpg
43 KB, 377x326
>>26891770
i love you opie
>>
>>26893557
Wow, that's uncalled for.
Why are you being so mean? :3
>>
>>26892770
The "I'm better than everybody else" mostly applies to the idea of being redpilled and believing that all women are psycho sluts and only want Chad's dick, aren't capable of love and only date for wealth and status. That kind of thing. Robots think of themselves as genetically and socially inferior, but morally superior, because in their minds morality is all they have going for them.

I'm not denying that women being psychos and liking assholes isn't true in some cases, because humans as a whole are pretty fucked up, psychopathic, and selfish. But thinking about it all the time warps your mindset to one that's very unattractive to others.

>>26892974
Eh, I've already described how my first gf wrecked my mental state for years, but I guess you're right in that besides that incident and some bullying/social ostrazation in my middle school years, I've never really suffered 'abuse', per say.

As for mental illness, I've never been tested nor diagnosed with anything but I do feel very uncomfortable in social situations around people I don't already know well, I find it hard to empathize with people and instead am obsessed with fixing their problems objectively (which makes me come off as cold a lot of the time), I worry too much about people I'm close with, and I have a natural inclination to be apathetic even about things that I know will improve my quality of life. For example, I waited 2 years to even attempt to sign up for the exam to get my learner's permit and start driving. People made fun of me for not doing it, my parents didn't understand and we're disappointed in me, and I really wanted to do it, but I just.. Couldn't bring myself to start the process.

So I dunno, do I have mental illness? Not officially, but I do have a ton of things holding me back that I have learned to overcome with effort and I'm convinced others can, too. That has to count enough for me to not be normal scum, right?
>>
You are asking advice on women. On /r9k/. No one here has advice on women. Thats why we're here.
You might as well ask some aborigines how to build a spaceship
>>
>>26894164
>but morally superior
And that's pretty sad, because I've encountered exactly ONE person in all my years on 4chan who had morals, as I do. I'm a cyborg though.
>>
>>26894164
>But thinking about it all the time warps your mindset to one that's very unattractive to others.
So i need to make myself retarded and see everything with sunshine and rainbows?
Fuck that
>>
>>26894289

I don't appreciate your being willfully ignorant. You're choosing to see things in terms of extremes and black and white when you know that's not what I meant. I'm fine with you being devil's advocate and questioning me, but if you're going to be purposefully retarded and disrespectful then I'm not going to continue to expend time and energy on replying to those types of posts. Do I make myself clear?
>>
>>26893945

truth hurts. go whine some more about how unfair the world is. truth is you're awful, and that's why no one likes you.
>>
I can't tell if I prefer the bullying Anon or the preachy one at this point.
>>
>>26894426
Yup. And if the gave it a rest with all the neckbeard 'the game is rigged' nonsense, and tried being a decent human being, maybe someone would love them.
>>
>>26894521
Relationships are an exchange, and I don't offer anything. I'm a fair-weather friend that people exploit when they feel like but don't actually care about. Being a decent person has only gotten me hurt and walked all over. So I don't try anymore. I'm nothing but garbage.
>>
>>26894577
>fair-weather friend

You know that means that you're the one who is unreliable, not the others, right?
>>
>>26894654
You know what I meant. There's no term for what I'm referring to.
>>
>>26894368
Lol you sound like a dad scolding his teenage son. I'm not that anon but what do you propose i do about my mindset then? I'm ugly short and poor but i am redpilled so I do tend to see women as beneath me
>>
>"just be yourself"
>be myself
>be social outcast
>pretend to be someone different
>still shit
>"dude wtf nobody likes fake people, you gotta be yourself like I said"
I don't know

I wish this shit came naturally like it does for most people

I just want one person who loves me like I love them and then we can lock ourselves away from the awful outside world
>>
>>26892005
I really hate that this is true, but it's true. Back when I had a shred of self confidence I was fucking like 3 girls a month. Now I'm an agoraphobic fuck who only leaves his room to go to class or dinner, by myself, of course. I dropped my fraternity two weeks ago. Haven't talked to a single person in 4 days.

Take it from me, confidence is literally all that matters.
>>
>>26894703
>short and poor
Not much you can do about that
>ugly
Do you at least have good hygiene? I'm not very traditionally attractive either but keeping yourself looking and smelling clean is a start, at least. Makes you feel better about yourself too.
>how do I change my mindset of redpill?

Redpill is useful in the sense that it allows you to see when people are trying to sucker you, but it's detrimental when it poisons your mind to make you think that everyone you meet has it in for you and that there aren't any good people left. And that just isn't true.

The way to change your mind set is through personal experience. So basically, instead of sitting on the Internet and reading about sluts being sluts and shallow Chads being shallow Chads, try to pursue activities in real life that allow you to get to know people, even those who you would instinctually write off as being a useless degenerate tool. More often than not, you will find that there is a lot more to people than the persona that they put on in public. Some of the most outwardly confident people I've met are ones that are really fucked up on the inside. If you can get them to open up to you, you will find yourself surprised at how much more depth they have, and how much you may be able to relate to their struggles. And if you choose to open yourself up to them, they will feel the same toward you.

I'm not saying that everyone out there is a good-hearted snowflake. Some people are legitimately terrible and actually are as shallow as you think they are. And some of them use their damage as an excuse to be terrible, which is more sympathetic but functionally identical. All I'm saying is that there are exceptions. I believe that most people are fundamentally good. If you search long enough, you may find the same thing. Yes, even with women.

>>26894812
>we could lock ourselves away from the world
Sad to say it doesn't work like that, familia.
>>
>>26895161
>it doesn't work like that
But I'm doing it right now. I've been doing it for a while.
>>
>>26895161

>unironically trying to help robots

Some people are just made to live alone and die alone.

I'm not a robot so I laugh when KBC BTFOs them and make them feel like shit. What a pathetic weasely lot.
>>
>>26895183
Well, I suppose it CAN work, but considering how the mentality of most people work, in most cases I imagine it would fall apart rather quickly.

What's your situation?
>>
>>26892199

I understand anon. The idea of a girl liking me is damn near impossible to imagine. I can't picture any girl ever finding me attractive and desiring my company.
>>
>>26894577
You sound like a piece of shit. Have you ever tried just being cool to people without expecting anything in return? That's what decent people do.
>>
>>26895265
Yes, all the time, but it's tiring. I'm not asking for a reward, how about just reciprocated nice feelings? None of my "friends" have ever felt like real friends, they've never wanted to do anything unless they want something. That's not a friend. And I am a piece of shit. How could you not be? I'm cynical and alone and tired.
>>
>>26895230
21, living with parents, working a crappy full time job. That's the only time I leave the house. I'm not full hikki but the closest I can get without dying.
>>
>>26895331
I meant in terms of having another person to love who you hide away with. Anyone can be isolated, finding another person to isolate with is what I don't think is possible.

>>26895225
I have insomnia and have nothing better to do do on a Wednesday night. Even the thought that I might be getting through to some robot, somewhere makes it worth it. And I feel a certain amount of sympathy for them, seeing as how I felt the same way that they do until recently.
>>
>>26895417
Oh. I don't think it's possible either. It's just what I want.
>>
>>26895161
>if you search long enough
That implies that those good folks are scarce, which also implies that the inbetween, the majority, are a bunch of shitheads.

Thanks but no thanks, dad. I think ill stick to the redpill as a means to protect myself
>>
>>26895321
Hey anon, do you ever try to initiate things with these friends? Do you go out of your way to try to talk to them, interact with them, grow closer to them, or do you wait for them to make the first step? It may be that they simply don't think you care as much about them and don't want to hang out with them all the time. Hence why they only call upon you when they're desperate, it's not solely because they don't like you, but maybe partially because they aren't aware of how much you actually like them? Does that make sense?
>>
sometimes an annoying asshole is just an annoying asshole. I wouldn't want to be around OP either desu.
>>
>>26895464
Opening up to people carries an inherent risk of getting hurt. If you're unwilling to take that risk even if it means your situation could improve and you could actually be happy for once, then that's your choice. I personally disagree with that lifestyle, but it's a valid option. I just hope you remember that it's not too late for you.

>>26895437
Ah, I see. Well, what I wanted to say in my first response to that (got cut off by character limit from trying to help the other anon) was that anybody you find who loves you will likely be an extrovert. From what I've seen, robot-robot friendships aren't very common. Robots see too much of themselves in each other and grow to resent it because they hate themselves. So when robots do have relationships, they're with extroverts, people who like people. That's why the whole 'my waifu and I will hide away from the world, we only need each other!' plan doesn't work: the person who you're with, even if they love you very much, is going to want to interact with the outside world. And eventually, as part of that, they're going to push you to do the same. If you stubbornly refuse to associate with anybody else, it's going to strain the relationship.
>>
almost 70% of adults age 20 and above are overweight or obese. so unless you are the top third in attractiveness you are not going to get with a non-hamplanet.

good luck with that
>>
>>26891770
> I would fuck nearly anything with a vagina that is not a hamplanet.
>[...] to me it's just the first step to being loved.

Ah, a true romantic.
>>
>>26895746
yup, there is no way OP's whiney retarded ass is getting anything above 5/10. And frankly, that's sweet justice.
>>
>>26895746
>>26895807
how's someone supposed to have self-esteem when they just get repeatedly trashed 24/7
>>
>>26895826
This is part of the reason you robots who still have hope need to stop coming to r9k. The bitter hopeless robots here are a terrible influence for you, as bad as the worst normie.
>>
>>26895826
You have to give respect to get it. You've lived an entirely selfish life.
>>
>>26895898
I'm not OP, also that's a bit of a broad statement, you don't know OP
>>
>>26895645
But why would an extrovert want to be friends with some sad sack shut-in introvert?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.