[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of asexuality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 640x405
What does /r9k/ think of asexuality?
>>
>>26888782
A rare few may legitimately be asexual, and have no sexual attraction to anyone, which is fine. But most who say they are are probably losers who can't get laid with either gender and are trying to save face.
>>
>>26889171
This.

Most that say they're asexual have just given up. And they say this despite continually jerking themselves off and anonymously whining on forums about "tfw no gf".
>>
File: 1428874366090.png (54 KB, 449x595) Image search: [Google]
1428874366090.png
54 KB, 449x595
>>26888782
Like dicks?
Like pussy?
Both?
Neither?
Cool, love what you love
>>
>>26889171
I think i'm slowly becoming asexual, my sex drive is getting so low I'm finding it hard to get hard to anything, really. been trying to get girls for so long i think i gave up.
>>
It's an actual mental disorder
>>
File: fedoraguy.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fedoraguy.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>I am an asexual who has transcended primitive human sexual desires
>>
>>26889437
A lack of hormones that lets them be happy alone
>>
>>26889171
This, asexuality is practically on par with things like libertarianism and atheism
>>
>>26889513
well I found it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoactive_sexual_desire_disorder
>>
>>26889409
That might be depression, anon.
>>
>>26888782
meme that women who have emotional issues say to justify not putting out
>>
cognitive disonnance.
>>
It's a myth.
>>
>>26888782
I think it's a special type of autism

My aspie sister has it, weird shit desu. It's like she's stuck in 10 year old "ewww cooties!" mode but she's 25.

>"eww that couple is making out! YEE-UCK >:("
>>
>>26888782
Can I become asexual?
>>
>>26888782
Greatest, the most disgusting and dangerous sexual perversion of them all. Asexuals are satanists.
>>
>tfw repulsed by sex
>tfw have no sexual desires
>20 years old
Such is life.
>>
>>26889683
I've been taking anti-depressants since i was 7, now i'm 24 and i literally feel nothing sexual, at all.
>>
>>26888782
It's a coping mechanism for a lack of sex. Legitimate asexuals, if they exist, are defective humans.
>>
>>26889683
Maybe you could get into a placebo effect. That might worl
>>
I masturbate to the idea of becoming a girl, but having sex with other people isn't an idea that arouses me. Does that make me asexual?
>>
It's a decent enough meme
>>
>>26889953
You might be geaysexual. Its for those of us who dont know what we are.
>>
>>26889508
I love asking these people if they eat anything other than the absolute most healthy food available, and ever in any quantity beyond exactly what is needed.

I don't think that I've ever gotten a response.
>>
>>26889637
Some are actually convinced that they are, and will just shrug off every time that they do wind up fucking Chads. I've encountered this way too many times to see it as simply flukes from poser asexuals.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1091x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1091x774
>>26889308
Lay down the truth
>>
>>26888782
I wish I were asexual, but I'm right in the asscrack of hetero and asexual. I'm drawn to women, but find kissing and anything intimate disgusting.
>>
>>26889308
this is the worst possible answer you could ever give.
>>
File: 1442512192815.png (94 KB, 539x465) Image search: [Google]
1442512192815.png
94 KB, 539x465
>>26888782
>can't maintain a relationship with a woman because you can't have sex
>still have a longing for emotional closeness

Asexuals are the ultimate robots.
>>
I'd class myself as pretty close to being asexual.

I have some low-level sexual desire but I've never enjoyed the few times I've actually had sex. The last time I just wanted to throw up by the end. Being emotionally close to someone might be nice, but I don't think I'll ever try to have sex with anyone ever again which doesn't leave me with any options really.
>>
The concept is so alien to me. How can you like nothing? I've an easier time understanding pedos and furries desu
>>
>>26888782
It would be nice to have in my predicament
>>
>>26891831
Some people are just cursed anon. Though given all the tfw no gf that most of us face here, it might be a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>26891831
Is this bait? Its not an attraction to nothing, its that you want sex.

I think there are probably some genuine asexual people, but a lot of it is probably hormones, depression etc. So whether you think that something like a low sex drive should be pathologised and treated is the issue, i guess.

Stupidest thing is 'grey-asexuals' though - "sometimes i want sex sometimes i dont." thats literally everyone you idiot. Just because you arent thinking about sex in that moment doesnt mean you are asexual
>>
File: 1451528749792.jpg (440 KB, 1936x1540) Image search: [Google]
1451528749792.jpg
440 KB, 1936x1540
>>26891000
it fucking sucks, like what person would be emotional invested in you if you can't have sex
>>
I kind of feel asexual. I've had sex in the past and didn't care for it at all. When I see an attractive person, I kind of have to tell myself that its attractive and it feels so forced. Honestly, I could go the rest of my life without having sex, masturbate when I need to, and I'd be fine with that. If I could find a woman that wants that too but I knew wouldn't cheat on me, that's great. I just don't care about sex that much. It's overrated.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.