[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this chick on normiebook Your thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: tfw.jpg (90 KB, 988x617) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
90 KB, 988x617
Found this chick on normiebook

Your thoughts?
>>
>>26887736
if only she had bled out like the stuck pig she is.
>>
Everyone I knew that cut was a female. Everyone I knew that cut did not actually have depression.

Cutting is stupid.
>>
What a fucking unbelievable attention whore. Ashame we don't have a government we can trust with the power to institutionalize people like this for life
>>
>>26887736
>Your thoughts?

Like most things that normies do, this is degenerate shit.
>>
>>26887762
I fucked a girl who cut herself and I don't know if she had depression as we think of it. She was more manic depressive and I think it came from her father molesting her as a kid
>>
OP here just stopping by to say you can look her up on NormieBook since she has a lot of her stuff on public
>>
>>26887762
I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder 5 years ago and it made me feel like ending my life daily. I'm much better now because I gave up trying to chase some notion of happiness and I worked hard through it to become productive(ish).

Now my cousin has been diagnosed with the same thing and she has literally fallen under the pressure. She's a whiny bitch now because she has a crutch to fall on and blames everything she does wrong on her fucking depression. She started cutting and doing fake attempts to get attention. I can tell they're fake because she doesnt even fucking tie the noose properly.

Women are weak. They use their holes and their power over men to get what they want and they'll use any little issue they have to abuse the system and force everyone else in their goddamn lives to suffer
>>
>>26887736
Sounds like she's got more than depression. In my experience, anyone that proud of showing off their self-injuries, who flaunts their mental torment like that, has a serious mental illness.

My guess is something like bi-polar or borderline.
>>
File: 1456460487151.jpg (803 KB, 1058x1623) Image search: [Google]
1456460487151.jpg
803 KB, 1058x1623
that's hawt
>>
>>26887736
this is literally inconceivable and completely alien to me

like ok, you cut your shit up, who cares. but then to show off the scars to all your friends/family on a social media website for literally everyone to see? what the fuck, what was her thought process. is it just for attention? i feel shame/disgust/confusion/disbelief for her and her mental issues

bitch got all those likes and shares, but if a dude did this he'd get 0 empathy and would be reported to the authorities as a potential threat to himself and others
>>
File: savage.jpg (43 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
43 KB, 720x720
found in the comments

normiebook is cancer but every now and then a normie performs an act most savage
>>
>>26887762
>Everyone I knew that cut did not actually have depression.

is that your expert opinion, doctor?
>>
>>26887755
It does seem like only death can redeem these people.
>>
>>26887963
>Everyone I knew
>I knew
>I

Its anecdotal, not an assertion you cumstain. Learn to read before you try to be contrarian
>>
>>26887762
I'm male and I used to cut. You would be able to tell from talking to me that I was very depressed, but I never cut in visible places. You'd never know I did. I think plenty of men injure themselves they just try to get attention for it.
>>
>meet girl online
>she actually likes me
>sends pics or links me to her social media
>cuts on her arms or thighs

Every time.
>>
File: 1456678540087.gif (1 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1456678540087.gif
1 MB, 300x252
>>26887946
>an act most savage
weak shit

you must be very weak yourself to find that savage

even a linda blair pic would have been funnier
>>
>>26887997
Meant to type don't* try
>>
>>26887946
>>26887736
isn't she afraid of staph?
>>
What's the problem?
OP is a faggot?
>>
File: 1455400667060.png (192 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1455400667060.png
192 KB, 1252x1252
>>26888049
go home tranny
>>
>>26887994
>i'm really sad!
>but i'm super strong so i don't show it!
>i hate girls who cry out for help!
>they don't know my pain!
>they're faking!
yeah, we get it
>>
>>26888074
>waaaaaaah: the post
>>
>>26887736
She looks like the type of girl who hangs out with guys who have black helmets made of their own hair
>>
File: fgt.jpg (13 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
fgt.jpg
13 KB, 234x230
Anyone else going to comment about this faggot's glittery phone?
>>
Do people ever notice your cuts? What do they say?

I was playing with a kitten once and he scratched my arm up pretty badly. For the next week or so people were grabbing my hand to look at my arm closely, showing sympathy, saying "oh my gosh what happened" and they seemed like they genuinely cared. It was quite nice. Makes me want to start cutting.
>>
>>26888137
It's the girl's phone you moron.
>>
>>26888137
rocking that adam lanza hair
>>
>>26887762
>Everyone I knew that cut was a female
when live if easymode you have to up the difficulty yourself somehow
>>
>>26888137
one of us one of us one of us one of usblox blox
>>
>>26888018
DESU you sound like a real fag.
>>
>>26887762
I used to burn myself but only on places where it wouldn't be noticed, burns cause more pain but less noticable marks than cuts
>>
>>26888261
you obviously made the pic yourself

notice how nobody finds it funny?
>>
>>26887736
she's mentally ill. should get some meds, definitely. that's what I think.

most girls who cut don't take it that far either. I mean, jesus christ. she should talk to a doctor to somehow get rid of these scars as well.
>>
>>26888137
It's obviously her phone.
>>
There's a thing called the skin gun in which drastically heals severe damaged skin that they've just recently started to do. It's mostly done on burn victims though so I'm not sure if it would help her.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/breakthrough-burn-victims-one-doctors-skin-cell-gun-has-been-lying-dormant-years-275662
>>
>>26888505
>It's mostly done on burn victims though so I'm not sure if it would help her.

Protip: No matter how much you care, she won't fuck you
>>
>>26888505
that's pretty interesting, anon.
I'm sure there is something for scars only as well.
not just burns. but I don't have much insight in medical procedures like that. I'm sure there is a whole field about scar removal.
>>
Sometimes I am happy I came from a pretty standard working class Mexican family so I don't have to deal with a crazy white person family. Just normal minority issues like roaches and money.
>>
>>26888554
Ah you cheeky wank, you caught me!
>>
>>26887762
I'm depressed, diagnosed and everything. Never cut not once. I wanted the pain to end, not cause more pain.
>>
>>26888656
>Just normal minority issues like roaches and money.
White people problems is that minorities are the roaches
>>
I pull out hair from my biceps with tweezers

It feels good and gives me a rush type of feel, I like it.
>>
looks pretty rad m8s
>>
>>26887736
What a broken person.
That's all.
>>
>>26887762
>be male
>I used to cut and burn but mostly burn
>started when I was 12 while watching the movie "falling down"
>stop at 19
>wasnt actually depressed
>now have huge patches of fucked up skin up my forearms
>now at uni
>always catch people looking at them
>no one ever asks about it
I wonder what they're thinking, you cant tell its self inflicted my arms just look like they've been burned over and over again with oil
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.