[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy asks for number >give it to him >he never text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 45eUZOL.png (478 KB, 800x1076) Image search: [Google]
45eUZOL.png
478 KB, 800x1076
>guy asks for number
>give it to him
>he never text / calls

Why do guys do this?
>>
>>26886641
>ask a girl for her number
>wait a day or two
>they never text back

Why do girls do this?
>>
You must have been apart of one of those youtube female social experiment videos
>>
>>26886769
Because they weren't interested and didn't want to awkwardly refuse to give you their number.

Would you prefer a girl to reject, and potentially embarrass, you on the spot? Just don't assume because a girl gave you her number she's interested.
>>
>>26886801
Fuck you cunt.

"Wahhhh guys never text me! Why do they want my number then?!"

"Lol why are you so dumb, just because you get a number doesn't mean they're interested."
>>
File: image_0.gif (938 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
938 KB, 500x281
>>26886641
>get number from a girl
>sit there and think about what I should text her
>she will probably dislike me
>think about for days
>it doesn't matter anymore because too much time has passed
Non personal interactions are harder for me than real life ones. And rl ones are already almost impossible for me.
>>
>>26886641
What's your number?
>>
>>26886884
If you asks someone for their number doesn't that indicate interest? On the other hand, if I give you a number when you ask, that doesn't mean I'm necessarily interested. I might just be polite.

>>26886914
>>
>>26886940
That's why no one texts you cause you're a smartass
>>
>>26886940

I would much rather know someone isn't interested by just telling me know rather than them being a cunt and leading me on.
>>
>>26887000
That's what you say, and I won't say you're lying, but most guys aren't like that. Most girls aren't terrible people. They don't want to make you feel bad just because they're not interested and they don't want to look bad in front of others. They are also looking out for their own safety, since some guys can react violently to rejection. You have to look at it from a girl's perspective. Girls get approached all the time, and with experience comes knowledge on how to go about things...
>>
>>26887165
>>26886914
Original gangsta comment
>>
>>26887165
>look at it from a girls perspective

So look at it from the perspective of a manipulative whore?
>>
>>26887216
Look at it from the perspective of someone who is either approached all the time or someone who is rarely approached (and thus is cautious about your intentions).
>>
>>26887271
Yeah sure. Fuck you, as if you understand what it's like to be cautious with yourself handing out your phone number left and right.

Fucking condescending women.
>>
>>26887301
Boosh
>>26887271
About that #?
>>
File: 1451383157544.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1451383157544.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>In class today
>Sit near qt girl that I like, my only friend sits to the other side of me
>Friend is a normie
>Friends asks the girl, we'll call her Mattie, if she likes anyone on campus
>"Yes." she says
>"Who?" my friend asks, "Is it me?"
>"No!" she screams and starts giggling
>Pretty sure she actually does like him
>Friend starts laughing and says "Is it anon?"
>"No!" she says again, then turns back to my friend
>"He is ugly." she says
>Sit there the entire time slowly getting the urge to kill myself when I get home
>Now home
Girls have literally no empathy. I'm tired of this shit. People like me were never cut out for this.
>>
>>26887367
That is fucking horrible dude. I definitely know of girls who would do such a thing, but most are definitely not like that.
>>
File: 1430422155147.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1430422155147.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>26887431
>but most are definitely not like that.
>>
>>26887367

"Like you're a catch with a nose like that, Mattie"

Let her worry about her jewhook for the rest of the day.
>>
File: 1456446488785.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456446488785.png
117 KB, 900x900
>>26887431
>but most are definitely not like that
Oh yeah? Why can't I ever seem to find the women who aren't like that then?
>>
he's following PUA advice, if he messages you too soon he thinks he'll come off a desprate
>>
>text a girl
>leaves me on read
>complains when i dont text her
dumb whore
>>
>>26887478

Why is Pepe bathing in liquid metal?
>>
>>26887544
It's been two weeks dude.
>>
>>26886641
It could be because he is shy. Try to initate conversation. Thats what happend with me and now I have a bf.
>>
>>26887659
Maybe he just isn't interested you dumb bitch.
>>
the reason I never text or call is because talking to girls is torture.
They are fucking boring and stupid.
>>
>>26887659
Are you a whore? Did he somehow find out (say, selfies of you and a billion different guys on facebook) in the time between asking for your number and now?

Try to be discreet about it, at least.
>>
>>26887705
Then why get their number in the first place?
>>
>>26886641
Whats his name

Original comment
>>
>>26886641
all the fucking time
it started with some girl i actually forgot about that gave me her num and got butthurt when i did nothing .
then i just kept doing it intentionally mostly because their attention pisses me off. none of those bitches even looked at me before i got /fit/.
>>
>>26887691
I don't really care at this point. Just wondering why it happens because it's a pattern. Don't have his number an don't know when / if I'll see him again so the opportunity isn't there to initiate anything.

>>26887709
My social media is VERY pedestrian.
>>
>>26887801
Next time, ask for the guys number instead if you like him?
>>
>>26887870
>women being romantically or sexually assertive
>>
this is how every conversation with any gril goes:

they want to gossip or talk about people.
I don't want to talk about people, but rather ideas.

girl asks questions about me.
I don't want to talk about me, because you cunts just use everything as something to gossip to another person.
>>
>>26887878
More like

>women trying to do anything outside of their selfish lazy self interest
>>
>>26886641
Because you're nothing more than a hole, try having a personality or a thought of your own and people might want to talk to you.
>>
>>26887870
Again, I think you have to look at this from a girl's perspective. Not only is it a turn off if you have to do the work (unless the guy is obviously really worth it), but female attraction works a bit differently. You can be kinda into a guy but you still want him to prove that he's worth involving yourself with, and if he doesn't it's just kinda like whatever (even if there's that lingering question of "why?"). Plus, girls just don't have the same experience approaching guys and I will say girls are afraid of rejection FAR more than guys are. Like, I don't think you can understand just how devastating it can be to be rejected by a guy you're into. Girls are just not equipped for this like dudes are.
>>
>>26887367
>not fucking calling her on it and insulting her back
Let the hate flow through you, you likely don't base a single ounce of your self worth on looks, she bases her very being on her mediocre make-up encrusted face and cottage cheese ass
>>
>>26888081
>girls are not equipped for this like guys are

You say this like we get a handbook on picking up women. We know as little about approaching people as your entitled ass does.
>>
>>26888081
>turn off to have to do the work
same with guys, I don't even try with women anymore because it's too much work to have some cunt flat out reject me and treat me like shit while never putting herself out there

>want a guy to prove himself first
lol then you aren't into him. If you're not willing to risk something to try to get him then you're not into him

>girls are afraid of rejection
and you don't think guys aren't?

women just believe they are entitled to everything in relationships and social situations so they never do any work or put any effort in
>>
File: 1454657786761.jpg (235 KB, 878x592) Image search: [Google]
1454657786761.jpg
235 KB, 878x592
>>26886940
>If you asks someone for their number doesn't that indicate interest?

I've asked for peoples numbers not out of dating interest but work hobby or academic stuff.
it makes my life easier having a point of contact I can ask questions to or when arranging work etc
>>
>meet a girl online
>ask for her number
>her whatsapp profile pic is ugly as fuck
>never bother messaging her
>>
>Get a girls number
>She texts me first the next day
>I text her back, try to meet up or hang out
>Doesn't text me back
>I text her again to see if shes down to hang out this weekend
>Says her whole week will be busy
> Tell her not to worry about it

I'ma keep stepping.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.