[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hookers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151015_172957.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151015_172957.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1024
Who else here fucks hookers?

140 a half hour for 8/10's

I usually fuck one two or three times a month

It's better than a gf
>>
>>26886429
Did this a few weeks ago and used a condom. Ended up with what I'm pretty sure is herpes. Fuck you
>>
>>26886460
Can green text story if you want.
>>
>>26886460
I don't usually use condoms. Doesn't feel as good and by the time I get HIV there will be a cure. Magic Johnson has had it for how long?
>>
>>26886460
oh wow really? tell story
>>
>>26886460
You realize you can't just post this and not go into further detail right?
>>
>>26886502
Yeah.

My first few experiences (4 or 6) I was really nervious. But the pussy was gud the first time....I was drunk the first time and fucked raw and came inside her
>>
>>26886506

How do you convince them to let you fuck them without a condom?

Do you take bi-weekly blood tests and show them or something? How can you afford that?

The hookers around my area charge $50-$80 per hour and only one of the 7 I've fucked has let me go raw.
>>
>>26886460
>>26886502
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY STORY???
>>
>Tfw live in regular suburban neighborhood and can't find hookers
>>
>>26886527
>just got fired from my job the day before for blacking out on Xanax and actin like an idiot.
>wake up in a motel room and have no idea wtf happened
>mom's pissed and tell me to stay at motel for a few days.
>go to wallgreens to get a phone charger and end up grabbing two of those benzedrex inhalers that you get high on
>eat bolth of them.
>spend four hours masturbateing and lookin at backpages ads
>find on for 140 for the hour
>not bad about 35 and a solid 7/10
>start fucking her with a condone on
>2minutes in she says her pussy hurts and she allergic to latex
>bullshit/10
>whatever to spun out to argue and she leaves.
>week later have painful redspots on the back of my dick and on my balls
Never again
>>
>>26886574
I drink with them for the first half hour to get to know each other because I know it's not going to take me 30 mins to cum. Even if I'm drunk 15 minutes. So they loosen up and they can tell I'm not good with women so they don't mind not using one because they don't think I've been with many women. Most suggest I use one just in case, one even went into a lecture about if I raise a family one day and how if I don't use one with her I could get a disease lol

Most are ok without one because they are on drugs or drunk when they show up
>>
>>26886655
Back page.

That's how I've hired everyone I've fucked. I dont pick up street walkers
>>
someone plz give me a small pro tip guide on where to find em, what to expect and cop checks!
>>
>>26886696
>Back page.
What
>>
>>26886714
>use back page
>use condom of you care about yourself
>meet
>ask to see pussy or touch boobs before talking about sex and money
>cops wont show you their pussy or let you grope them
>fuck her
>put the money on the table and walk to your car and drive home

Some do in call. At their house or hotel

Or outcall. At your house or in your car
>>
>>26886751
Backpage.com

Normal web. Not deep
>>
>>26886763
>>26886763
Do i have to wear a condom if I want to geta blowjob, I really really really don't want to fucka hooker i do want a blowjob so badly it's so easy and nice
>>
>>26886751
Google the numbers tho. People report the numbers that the cops use to bust people
>>
>>26886790
Some crazy part time hookers make you wear a condom for a bj. I would slip over those

>>26886794
This.
>>
>>26886662
Wasn't all bad tho. Her pimp/brother came in the room before to make sure I wasn't a cop and sold me a point of heroin so at least I got some comedown Candy's out of it even tho I didn't get to cum
>>
>>26886460

Jokes on you, I got chlamydia from the one time I fucked one raw.
>>
>>26886888
Nice 8's also why are you happy about that? And at least you can cure the clap. I'm going to have marks on my dick popping up randomly for the rest of my life. Also I have no chance at Eve having a qt gf now
>>
Anyone ever fuck a nigger? Kinda thinking about it and using a condom
>>
>>26887303
>>26887303
I had a black chic suck my dick and swallow first time I did it... It was really nice and she had nice titties (she is not fat), titty fucking really does feel good I though it was just one of those things but damn it's like REALLY EPIC HANDJOB FEEL
>>
>>26887414
I'm considering it. My brother said he had a nigger and it was good. Also he fucked her in her asshole, I just want a bj. Did you use a condom
>>
>>26887414
>>26887490

How much did you pay. Nevermind. Just saw you said swallow
>>
>>26887490
>>26887490
Nah i didn't pay met her at philosophy club in community college lol, she said she loved white guys, im telling you if youre white black girls will want to suck your dick
>>
>>26887550
Nigga that's a waste of my time. I don't go to school, I don't have time to be prowling colleges for niggers to suck my dick. I can just make a phone call
>>
File: 1411879358173.jpg (109 KB, 900x847) Image search: [Google]
1411879358173.jpg
109 KB, 900x847
>>26887593
>>26887593
its prob not worth it then... black girls hair feels wierd and off not feminine at all, if you can have a white/latina/asian do the same trick over a phone call it's better to do them
>>
>>26887629
Latinas give gud bjs. Asians give the worst in my experience. Mexicans do work hard for the money lol

If you ever go to Mexico you can get a week of 10/10 bjs for a week for 20 dollars
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.