[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /shame/ here? Any of you guys super ashamed of your position
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1441954813899.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441954813899.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
who /shame/ here?

Any of you guys super ashamed of your position in life?
>>
File: 1336514942715292.png (178 KB, 443x429) Image search: [Google]
1336514942715292.png
178 KB, 443x429
Yeah, shame and guilt. Those two have been around for almost two decades now. Not a pleasant experience, do not recommend. It can't even be directed at anyone else so you're just left with yourself. If there was a second party you could at least hate them, but nah.
>>
>>26885072
i'm japanese and shame has followed me everywhere
>>
>>26885156
why that ?
>>
>>26885072
every day it doesn't stop
>>
>>26885072
NEET here, no not ashamed, I wish I had more NEETBUX but reality is I dont want to work so I'm happy with what I have
>>
You'll grow out of it, everything is just a phase.
>>
File: pepe120.png (199 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
pepe120.png
199 KB, 786x826
I'm a 23 year old NEET of five years who has never held a job in his pathetic life. Of course I'm ashamed of myself.

People my age are starting their careers, graduating from college, getting married, and all the other markers of a successful life. Me? I'm in my childhood bedroom posting on an anime forum all day because I'm fucking scared to leave the house.

My therapist gave up on me four weeks ago and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. I haven't even left the house since then.

I would give everything to be a neurotypical normalfag who could function in society. But I'm me, unfortunately. There are no second chances in life.
>>
Sometimes, but then I look back on ho I came to be here I don't see any other way it could've been different without me basically having an entirely different mind and personality.

The me that is feels like the only me that that there could possibly have been. How can I be ashamed of that?
>>
>>26885822
You sound exactly like me at that age.

Bad news, I'm 28 and haven't changed an inch. Good luck.
>>
>>26885946
Goddammit. At least lie to me and give me some hope.

I'm looking for a new therapist right now. One with the experience to deal with people like me. I think my last one was just a casual that deals with stressed out office workers for a living. I need someone who can fix a fucked up life.
>>
>>26885822
your first step is finding out exactly why you are the way you are
>>
>>26885072
Well on one hand i am ashamed on the other hand i feel like i would lash out if anyone actually said i am shameful.

Whatever nigga, life is pointless we all die.
I had no family, just older people who wanted to be my friend instead of being parents, not to mention those fuckers straight up abandoned me in rotting house when i was fifteen.

Soooo, yes. I, myself am ashamed. But if anyone tries to judge me i shut them up real quick.

Yes i am living in shit creek, but compared to the place i came from i am actually doing better and better every year.
>>
File: smug.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
268 KB, 499x499
Not really. I'm working on becoming /smug/. Being a smug asshole is the way to go, fellas.
>walk into Wendy's for my weekly burger fix
>bunch of HS kids in line
>natural reaction is to be afraid of them
>remember that i'm not in HS
>realize that i'm taller than all these kiddies
>remember that nobody really cares all that much about a stranger in public
>feels good
>eat alone with confidence
try it, robots
>>
>supportive parents
>had some friends
>not that ugly
>not disabled
>no one to blame but myself
lolno I just blame everything on bad luck
>>
>>26885979
>I need someone who can fix a fucked up life.

Only you can do that.
>>
Sometimes

I've gotten better with it though. I realize I wasn't asked to be born this way. I try to help people and be productive in the small ways I'm capable of

But I don't owe anybody anything and nobody owes me, so everything is fine
>>
>>26885072
>20-year-old
>would have gotten everyting i could, if i asked parents
>too ashamed, to ask for anything because i am worthless piece of shit parasite
>still grandparents throw money at me for christmas and b-day because firstborn male
>has savings accountwith all the gifted money to pay for surgery or something, when someone from family needs
>cannot look into mirror anymore, because leech of my family and no way of paying them back in the future
>>
>>26887070
>no way of paying them back in the future
all they want is for you to have a happy and stable future, maybe kids.
surely you can do that
>>
>>26887140
not really, am most likely going to have shit-tier robot job, but its okay, as long, as i dont have to ask people for stuff anymore
>>
>>26885822
25 here anon and I have never worked either and every attempt at education has failed. Im a complete and utter failure in every aspect of the word, god damn im a fucking failure
>>
>>26887468
ever tried something like retail or pizza delivery ? Most of the time, you will worry about finding a way to do less work.
>>
>>26887588
im going to apply to basic retail jobs soon, but I cant drive so I cant deliver stuff
>>
>>26887615
>tfw can drive and still can't go outside

Why won't god let me fucking die? I've told my parents to just let me buy drugs to OD especially after all the shit weve been through youd think they would
>>
File: 1424198768451.jpg (29 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1424198768451.jpg
29 KB, 396x385
>>26885072
26yr old neet living with parents. no shame at all. life is meaningless, there is no objective value system rank things as. you can rank yourself according to societal norms or genetic imperatives, but society is a con for sheep and genetics doesn't mean shit when you're an anti-natalist. so i really don't care.

if you feel shame theres probably still hope for you to become a normie if thats what you want. shame is the tool of conformity.
>>
I'm 25 and work a job designed for teenagers, its almost worse than being NEET.
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>26886389
smugness is the path of kings, but your greentext isn't smug at all..
>>
>>26885072
2 months to study for 7 exams, then off to Uni.

Took an extra year to resit and get into a top 20 uni. Not bad, but I know I could've done it first time if I wasn't a fucking faggot back then.
>>
>>26888691
shut the fuck up nigga, I hope you flunk out and get in massive debt you piece of shit
>>
>>26885072
I am very ashamed that girls don't like me. Many men I meet have had normal development socially and romantically but not me and it brings such a great weight of shame to my countenance
>>
Just do whatever you want peeps. Try to fix the worlds structure, and if your feeling shame, you can probably... Elicit a few reactions with mind games. Just don't kill anybody. o.o
>>
>>26888894
I swear I hate Jews and Niggers! Did I add - I'm an archery coach, and I'm fit. I'd say 5/10 face, though - can't win 'em all.

I'm out, nigga
>>
>>26885072
You just gonna disrespect uncle Joel like that? Posting that pic in a shit board like this. I hope you're proud.
>>
>>26890222
w-where should I have posted him?
>>
>>26885072
a little bit.

im a basic blue caller worker at some factory in a crappy town in the midwest. my only escape is drink and weed a smoke.
>>
File: 1454014088177.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454014088177.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>26885072
My entire life is shame, shame from the very beginning to the end.

The moment we are born we are expected to impress everybody, and I have just failed every step of the way. I've never won anything, I've never been beyond or even met expectations placed upon me.
>>
I am have a great pity . I touch my sisters pussy when I was 18 and he was 20
>>
>>26890495
>The moment we are born we are expected to impress everybody

only if you are born a doormat mate
>>
The wasted potential hurts the most
>>
>>26891021
I thought get shot or beaten up or get some sort of fucked up sickness hurt the most
>>
I am 22 and I work in retail and have zero meaningful qualifications is their still hope?
>>
>>26891300
if you spell more carefully, yes

go to a trade school, then if you want to pursuit it deeper go to higher learning
>>
File: 1454773392630.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
1454773392630.gif
456 KB, 480x361
>>26885072
Yeah, I will turn 19 on May 19th and I'm still a virgin.

I cannot explain the soul crushing sadness and shame that I feel because of it.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.